Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

LAVANS vo.NANA has been fired from the band

Spoiler

平素よりLAVANSを応援して頂き誠にありがとうございます。

この度は皆様へ残念なご報告がございます

Vo. NANAとの音信が不通となり様々な手段を講じておりましたが、数日間未だ連絡が取れないまま現在に至りライブスケジュールも迫っておりますため、誠に残念ではありますがメンバー4人で協議の結果、本日をもってNANAの脱退を決定いたしました。

誠に残念であり大変勝手ではございますが、応援してくださるファンの皆様や、関係者の皆様におかれましてはこれ以上のご心配をおかけするわけにもいかず断腸の思いで今回の結論に至りました。御迷惑をおかけしますことを深くお詫び申し上げます。

現在決定しているライブスケジュールに関しましてはshion(ex.LIEVRE CLAY)をサポートに向かえての出演になります。どうぞあたたかく迎えてくださいますよう何卒よろしくお願い致します。

今後もLAVANSは変わらず突き進んで行きますので
改めて応援のほどよろしくお願い申し上げます。

Translation kinda like this. 

Thank you very much for  always supporting LAVANS.

This time we have not such good news.

It's a pity that our live schedule doesn't give us more time, however we tried to get in contact with Vo. NANA however we couldn't get any contact with him anymore.

Because of this  the 4 of us have decided to fire NANA from the band.  

Although it's really disappointing and very selfish, we hope to not to worry our fans and everybody who involved any future. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. 

Regarding the currently scheduled live schedule, vocal support shion (ex.LIEVRE CLAY) will join us. And we hope that everybody will welcome him warmly, thank you in advance.

As LAVANS will continue unchanged in the future
We appreciate your continued support once again.

So another silent; -I leave the band- happening. 

Edited by BrenGun

Sad about Nana, I really liked his voice but YAY SHION!!! (Hopefully he can become an official member, I would really love to see him come back) 

Too bad it didn't work out with NANA, but this could be a good opportunity for them. I liked his voice, but it did feel like something about him was a bit too plain next to the other members. Curious to see who they end up with.

4 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I don't understand why they feel like firing someone is "selfish?" Like, he's fucking up your shows, which in turn annoys your fans and hurts you sales + live attendance.

If he's dead weight, drop him.

I think the issue is that they haven't actually been able to contact him yet, so they don't know if he's just being immature and avoiding their calls or if he's actually like dead in a ditch somewhere or something?

44 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I don't understand why they feel like firing someone is "selfish?" Like, he's fucking up your shows, which in turn annoys your fans and hurts you sales + live attendance.

If he's dead weight, drop him.

38 minutes ago, violetchain said:

I think the issue is that they haven't actually been able to contact him yet, so they don't know if he's just being immature and avoiding their calls or if he's actually like dead in a ditch somewhere or something?

What violechain says, I guess too.
Also it's very common for this kind of situation to call yourself "selfish"  if a member leaves the band they also call themselves often selfish too. a selfish choice. mot caring about others. 

Sign in to follow this