frayed

ex-MEJIBRAY members new project, "8P-SB" has formed

I really wanted to like it but it was just so bland. He needs to work on his voice if they are going a pop route.

The piano was a nice touch though. 

Edited by Furik

6 hours ago, nekkichi said:

maria†cross runs that hood x

They can charm him and form a trio, so these two are not "so alone"

😎🌈😎

Maria the rainbow

Koichi the purple unicorn 

Genki the rapper

Edited by Masato

9 minutes ago, Masato said:

They can charm him and form a trio, so these two are not "so alone"

😎🌈😎

Maria the rainbow

Koichi the purple unicorn 

Genki the rapper

And soon their adult movie debut will be hitting the shelves. 

Really how long will  8P SB last? 

22 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

Actually yes. MEJIBRAY Company president is rumored to be from Yakuza and he's one of the big bosses of Visual Kei industry now.

Since Koichi and Tzk apparently had some problems with him (remember Koichi stop playing the bass and showing his middle finger in direction of their boss in the end of their concert), yes, they're in blacklist and probably can't do a Visual Kei band anymore. That's what this song is about. 

On yesterday concert they said that CreatO was the only live house that let they play. 

This song Makes you wonder if this was even worth beefing with the nigga to begin with. Surely there's no way that they can come back from this, especially since those VK centered venues are so important in the scene for any band. Sucks but at this point, its like crying over spilled milk. Its curtain call for those two and this project. I wasn't expecting to see Satsuki type flopping ever again and now here we are....

I still completely refuse to believe it's a real tattoo. There's no way he could get that permanently, nevermind while he's working alongside Tsu with his incredible pieces... 

1 hour ago, nekkichi said:

lasering it off is always an option x

matter of two weeks worth of mitsu checks.

But they are sooooo artistic!!! He would never do that! Koichi will stick to his principles even when he is 80-90!!! So his children can ask him about his amazing English skills!

PS: 99% of their fans who follow the above logic would not have given them a look, if they had started out with their current project.

Edited by Masato

4 hours ago, Masato said:

PS: 99% of their fans who follow the above logic would not have given them a look, if they had started out with their current project.

Because Mejibray is wayyyy better than whatever this is.

It is obvious that they can't tell us something!!!! Genki can't even use his previous name!!! Koichi's tatto says that his all art was taken away!!!!

Everything is just so messed up and bad.... 

After all i'm not mad at them even i was one of that person who couldn't enter first 8P-SB concert and had to leave Japan next day.  

To be honest... I was expecting only fashion show or something like this. But they dropped some MUSIC. At first listen it confused me but now this song has grown on me and i can't wait to see what will happen!!! 

By the way, people were buying merchandise before live like CRAZY even they didn't knew what 8P-SB actually is. 

...so he seriously renamed to genki..? Uhm, where's the Tanuki Tea (s) on all this drama

1 hour ago, Aferni said:

...so he seriously renamed to genki..? Uhm, where's the Tanuki Tea (s) on all this drama

Well he switched BACK to it, I would think he'd use it because he had SOME following apart from me before being called Tsuzuku in MEJIBRAY. Of course I'm sure there's no one looking at 8P-SB who doesn't already know who they are but he's hard to recognize now to someone who hasn't heard lolll.

he's banned from using Tsuzuku lmao, same with koichi using "koichi" and not 恋一

they can't use the MEJIBRAY name at all either -- it's easy to brush this off as just not wanting to associate your new project with your old project but it would make a lot more sense if Japanese news articles listed them as ex-MEJIBRAY, right?
but wait, there's a complete lack of articles on Japanese music news sites about 8P-SB. weird considering MEJIBRAY was a big deal, hm...

when you get blacklisted you get blacklisted hard.

7 hours ago, appl- said:

I was expecting only fashion show or something like this. But they dropped some MUSIC. At first listen it confused me but now this song has grown on me and i can't wait to see what will happen!!! 

By the way, people were buying merchandise before live like CRAZY even they didn't knew what 8P-SB actually is. 

Does Koichi still play an instrument or are they a real boy-band now? 

The song sounded like he stopped playing

2 hours ago, cvltic said:

he's banned from using Tsuzuku lmao, same with koichi using "koichi" and not 恋一

they can't use the MEJIBRAY name at all either -- it's easy to brush this off as just not wanting to associate your new project with your old project but it would make a lot more sense if Japanese news articles listed them as ex-MEJIBRAY, right?
but wait, there's a complete lack of articles on Japanese music news sites about 8P-SB. weird considering MEJIBRAY was a big deal, hm...

when you get blacklisted you get blacklisted hard.

I almost hypothesized that the reason they went pop was because so much of the stuff Tsuzuku did for VanessA went into Mejibray, and at the risk of self-plagiarizing or coming too close to his own sound, he just opted to go the polar opposite direction to spare himself the trouble until things cool down. But this is a lot of speculation without anything concrete to back it up, lol.