frayed

ex-MEJIBRAY members new project, "8P-SB" has formed

Oh interesting...will be released on my birthday. I hope it will be something good. I hadn't really enjoyed anything since Raven but things can change.

Nice vid too, ocean 'baptism'.

Edited by karai · ebi
destroy autocorrect

if Tsu isnt going wild or trying, i don't want it. Hopefully they will step their instrumental dick up. i want this or better

Spoiler

oh And fuck vannessa!

Edited by blackdoll

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Could be a band?????

I can't imagine a new band tho.

But what else can be??? 

I was saying elsewhere, Koichi didn’t announce this project outright at his birthday live, but he did flat out say he’d be seeing us next year and it’s no real stretch of imagination to think he has this in mind. Whatever the conflict they had with their label, pretty ballsy to throw a plug for a new project into the last moments of Mejibray before their hiatus IMHO.

3 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

Would be nice to hear something different from the "MEJIBRAY style"

Tsuzuku,this can be your "Sukekiyo".

The levels of pretentiousness certainly are there. 

But this just doesn't give me "music project" vibes. Honestly seems like a perfume advert. At the most I can see this as a performance art project lol

Just now, platy said:

The levels of pretentiousness certainly are there. 

But this just doesn't give me "music project" vibes. Honestly seems like a perfume advert. At the most I can see this as a performance art project lol

yea,same here.

for one second that looked like some of those kpop teasers.they already mentioned that they do apreciate very much the jpop music

but,we are talking about tsuzuku,so he just can't come up with some poppy shit.however,it's too soon to form any solide opinion.

I am happy they participate in the same project even if the video gives no real clue about the kind of music they prepare. I was expecting to hear some sound in this preview...

For starters. I hope that this will not go far for the simple fact that i want mejibray back but on the flip side im interested to see who the other two member are gonna be. Anything early Mejibray years related is more then acceptable at least in my eyes but i dont expect something like mejibray because i feel that mejibray just cant really be copied 100% but if it is then by all means :) . If they do something different i feel like it would be fine. It would just be interesting to really see a different direction just with these two as members.

The trailer is just um

Hi there Koichi <3.

Can't really be anyone's Sukekiyo seeing as that is a supergroup made of members of popular bands collabing and this is... half of ONE band, but it sure as hell looks like ADAMS. They ARE the best members of it so I can't not excite..