Mamo

THE THIRTEEN

17 hours ago, doomsoul136 said:

I think Sadie just tried to be Dir en grey starting out not as much toward the end of sadie's career. 

I feel like the exact opposite of this statement is true. They started coping DEG with the release of "Cold Blood" but before that they had their own original sound.

Edited by Mamo

On 1/4/2018 at 10:28 PM, Mamo said:

I feel like the exact opposite of this statement is true. They started coping DEG with the release of "Cold Blood" but before that they had their own original sound.

Dress is the only song that your post applies to.

The reason why that album was Stellar was because of the fact that it was pretty original. Sure it had DEG influence but it still had its own Sadie sound at the end of the day. Madrigal De Maria is where the copying was hella blatant. Its legit a dollar tree version of Uroboros.

7 hours ago, Ro plz said:

Madrigal De Maria is where the copying was hella blatant. Its legit a dollar tree version of Uroboros.

Really? And Cold Blood wasn't lmao I'm done. For the record I didn't mind them coping DEG.

Also DOUKOKU  was GLASS SKIN lol:

Spoiler

Edited by Mamo

7 hours ago, Ro plz said:

Dress is the only song that your post applies to.

The reason why that album was Stellar was because of the fact that it was pretty original. Sure it had DEG influence but it still had its own Sadie sound at the end of the day. Madrigal De Maria is where the copying was hella blatant. Its legit a dollar tree version of Uroboros.

this 100%

Sadie always had DEG influence and everyone knew Mao was a Kyo fangirl.

But it was painfully obvious in Madrigal De Maria. 

They learned and decided to make an album with less DEG as possible and we all know how GANGSTA turned out. I personally like about 50% of that album.

But damn Voyage is the greatest song they've ever done

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:10 AM, Mamo said:

Really? And Cold Blood wasn't lmao I'm done. For the record I didn't mind them coping DEG.

Also DOUKOKU  was GLASS SKIN lol:

Hide contents

and what was deathtopia copying? and if you don't mind dear also Sabaku no Syndrome?

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:24 AM, rekzer said:

this 100%

They learned and decided to make an album with less DEG as possible and we all know how GANGSTA turned out. I personally like about 50% of that album.

turned out great and high key pissed the diru cult off. They tried to mask it by laughing and cracking jokes. The black diamonds? 

Also what was viper coping? aka the only really good MDM song along with jealousy  

But this whole mao is a kyo fangirl thing is null. It's like turn on the radio or listen to western brutal metal. Vocals lanes intersect. It's not about Kyo, that's just how he wants to sound at the time. One moment it's pain after pain next min it's 

Spoiler

If he was a fan girl he would be a carbon copy of kyo and the thirteen and most of sadie's songs wouldn't exist. And that fact that their is even a debate about when they started coping Diru and what's original means they were never copying and that certain diru songs or albums have higher significance to people so they stretch to claim plagiarism like a cheapskate scattering to claim deductions on their taxes. :tw_joy::tw_joy::tw_joy:

2038: "this new mao band is coping dir en grey" 

Edited by blackdoll

1 hour ago, blackdoll said:

and what was deathtopia copying?

LMFAO Um... every single br00tal song on Uroboros. Bro the thing is I'mma fan of Sadie from beginning to end with the exception of Gangsta I like every Sadie album. But I think personally that it is undeniable that their albums COLD BLOOD, The Black Diamonds, and especially Madrigal De Maria(which no one even questions or denies except maybe you) are "LARGELY" to say the least "inspired" by DIR EN GREY. Mao copied Kyo's look from Obscure in Rosario

Spoiler

aa7f5ac9116e4299811609332be3e70d.jpg#aa7

And people really still want to  claim that he wasn't fan girling Kyo? Smh I'm sorry but if you can't hear the similarities between the 3 albums I mentioned above and DIR EN GREY's albums Uroboros and Dum Spiro Spero, then you either must be completely tone deaf or in a state of cognitive dissonance.

Also Evil Mad Science isn't coping DEG at all and me or no one else even said it was. I was only talking about Sadie and specifically Sadie from 2010-2013.

Edited by Mamo

1 hour ago, Mamo said:

LMFAO Um... every single br00tal song on Uroboros. 

So all the songs on Uroboros was is deathtopia, or each section from deathtopia is lifted from Deathtopia tracks. And since you mind proofing "Sabaku no Syndrome" what about Graceful angle. I forgot about Graceful. 

1 hour ago, Mamo said:

The Black Diamonds

Spoiler

Really???? Sounds like Dustin fucker life and stuff. Same old loud random breakdown nonsense 

1 hour ago, Mamo said:

Mao copied Kyo's look from Obscure in Rosario

Hide contents

aa7f5ac9116e4299811609332be3e70d.jpg#aa7

Spoiler

you and the Diru cult might want to double check that or make a eye doctor appointment 

1 hour ago, Mamo said:

especially Madrigal De Maria(which no one even questions or denies except maybe you) 

Hide contents

Did you not get my nod? ONLY VIPER AND JELOUSY. I guess you can add strarring

1 hour ago, Mamo said:

similarities

Nice word choice

1 hour ago, Mamo said:

Also Evil Mad Science isn't coping DEG at all and me or no one else even said it was. I was only talking about Sadie and specifically Sadie from 2010-2013.

Where did i type "Evil Mad Science"? but Shaolan974 did and people liked it. Also that EMS thread 

1 hour ago, Mamo said:

Bro the thing is I'mma fan of Sadie from beginning to end with the exception of Gangsta I like every Sadie album. 3.

not that it matters but i like 86 sadie songs, ima a fan of 50-75% of those, i like atleast one song from each release as sadie isnt a everything is good band. I like all of the thirteen and a fan of 80-90%. Though if they continue with Evil mad Science i might tap out as it is garbage compared to bleach's rerecordings as i said on the hate thread.    

Edited by blackdoll

To address every song you mentioned all at once. I never said all of their songs sound like DEG but many of them do I'm not going to take the time to look up youtube videos for various songs on the 3 albums.

45 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

you and the Diru cult might want to double check that or make a eye doctor appointment 

I can only laugh at this because you know they look the same but if you want to play make believe be my guest.

Nice word choice

Thanks I thought so.

Where did i type "Evil Mad Science" in this thread? 

3 hours ago, blackdoll said:

One moment it's pain after pain next min it's 

Um right here        *⇧ last I checked it's track 1

2038: "this new mao band is coping dir en grey" 

You implied right here that peole are still always saying Mao is copying Kyo and I was saying, "no I'm not saying  the THIRTEEN is copying DIR EN GREY" nore has anyone else that I know of. I was only talking about just to be 100% clear "CERTAIN" Sadie songs from 2010-2013 which was a pretty significant number of songs and I'm not going to take time to mention every single one of them and list their comprable DEG song. If you still disagree at this point I don't care.

Edited by Mamo

THE THIRTEEN has gotten better than Sadie for me. Aside from the first few releases of course

*looking at you CHAINSAW* 

And did you see Sadie's last live dvd?

Mao was cosplaying as kyo there xD

Their best live dvd though. It managed to make me enjoy HOWLING xD

7 hours ago, rekzer said:

THE THIRTEEN has gotten better than Sadie for me. Aside from the first few releases of course

*looking at you CHAINSAW* 

And did you see Sadie's last live dvd?

Their best live dvd though. It managed to make me enjoy HOWLING xD

Wow, he even moves and gestures like Kyo. I’m surprised he didn’t airbrush abs on himself and apply a bunch of temporary tattoos for full authenticity. 

Also nice giant DSS at Budokan screen in the back, dudes. 

11 hours ago, Mamo said:

To address every song you mentioned all at once. I never said all of their songs sound like DEG but many of them do I'm not going to take the time to look up youtube videos for various songs on the 3 albums.

but you def brought up deathtopia tho. And well those are the songs that matter. But typical cult fan, cant put the money where the mouth is. But you had the time to claim plagrism though.

11 hours ago, Mamo said:

I can only laugh at this because you know they look the same but if you want to play make believe be my guest.

please dont project. The hair is different, the outfit is different, the mask (the piece of the look your reaching for) is different as well. Can you not tell different from a ripped stocking cap, and a ripped shirt with two layers (black and silver). bad eyes a brain that didn't notice that isnt a laughing matter, i hope you are not driving.

11 hours ago, Mamo said:

Thanks I thought so.

for there to be similarities there must be differences. Good for you.

11 hours ago, Mamo said:

Um right here        *⇧ last I checked it's track 1

You implied right here that peole are still always saying Mao is copying Kyo and I was saying, "no I'm not saying  the THIRTEEN is copying DIR EN GREY" nore has anyone else that I know of. I was only talking about just to be 100% clear "CERTAIN" Sadie songs from 2010-2013 which was a pretty significant number of songs and I'm not going to take time to mention every single one of them and list their comprable DEG song. If you still disagree at this point I don't care.

Pain after Pain was example of what people call mao coping kyo, and since i linked mr brave man i thought that was clear that it was just a example of one his vocals.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:32 AM, Shaolan974 said:

EVIL MAD SCIENCEwas surprisingly good. They are better when they try to be Sadie (because Sadie tried to be DIR EN GREY)

but continue to skip post and stuff :tw_blush:

10 hours ago, rekzer said:

But you don't post the original look to compare and CONTRAST it too:tw_sleeping::tw_mask:

7 hours ago, The Piass said:

TYPE C :  2300 yen + taxes

CD :

1 urge to live urge to die

2 アリア- Aria- 

3 THE DIM LIGHT OF DUSK

4 Avenge the hatred

5 Mellow

6 春紫苑 (harushion)

ewwwwww it looks like they're following EMS. 

1 hour ago, tetsu_sama69 said:

Perhaps this great conversation about Sadie and Mao's style can go to an artist discussion page instead of cluttering up the updates for the album?

I'm done. I'm going back to listening to mainly listen Screw and Mejibray anyway with paradeis. okay, baby go for it, and bleach's voice of pain and Oburu sakana or also in spin. No need to report me and have the mods give me another warning 

14 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

Never said their weren't you can still mimic a band a be derivative without being a 100% carbon copy unlike the contrary straw man you've been attempting to pass off.

16 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

Pain after Pain was example of what people call mao coping kyo, and since i linked mr brave man i thought that was clear that it was just a example of one his vocals.

But I didn't nore did anyone else on here as I've said 3 times now.

17 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

but continue to skip post and stuff 

Why would I care about a post I never mentioned or made reference to which was completely irrelevant to the conversation?

18 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

But you don't post the original look to compare and CONTRAST it too

But you did for me though thanks

Oh and since we're mentioning ignored posts what about the video of Mao above clearly mimicking Kyo's looks and mannerisms?

This band just has a different tuning then most of sadie stuff except a smudge of "bleach" and "gangster." They're also reminiscence of songs like gimmick, ever, daydream, grudge of the sorrow, deadly masquerade. Their last realease not so much. But with bops like baby go for it its basically grieving dead soul all over again with addictive riffage  

51747-andltahrefhttpwwwjpo-i4fd.jpg

Spoiler

Boys just wanna have fun you.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:49 PM, Mamo said:
  1. Never said their weren't you can still mimic a band a be derivative without being a 100% carbon copy unlike the contrary straw man you've been attempting to pass off.
  2. But I didn't nore did anyone else on here as I've said 3 times now. Why would I care about a post I never mentioned or made reference to which was completely irrelevant to the conversation?
  3. Oh and since we're mentioning ignored posts what about the video of Mao above clearly mimicking Kyo's looks and mannerisms?
  1. :tw_sleeping::roll:
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:24 AM, rekzer said:

this 100%

2) This is what i was reply too in the first places btw. I was just asking you to put ur money where your mouth is rather than just leaving deathopia out there like spam. 

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:28 PM, blackdoll said:

But you don't post the original look to compare and CONTRAST it too:tw_sleeping::tw_mask:

3)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ like i said

I really made a topic just for this but ur reply was too good. Darn it i done broke my word tenor.gif

Edited by blackdoll

14 hours ago, blackdoll said:
  1. :tw_sleeping::roll:

2) This is what i was reply too in the first places btw. I was just asking you to put ur money where your mouth is rather than just leaving deathopia out there like spam. 

3)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ like i said

I really made a topic just for this but ur reply was too good. Darn it i done broke my word tenor.gif

Ooooo good one. Clap clap I like how you only addressed everything I said with :tw_sleeping::roll: good argument.

I did "put my money where my mouth was" I told you in my first response to you that  deathtopia sounded "like every br00tal song on Uroboros" and what I mean by that is it's such a generic copy and paste song that it could litterally fit anywhere  on Uroboros, I mean I bet I could falsely upload it as a DEG song and no one would ever even notice lol 

Also once again you ignore the video of Mao posted above yet again. LMAO 

Also you ignore DOUKOKU which I did post with Glass Skin which it sounds identical too btw

And you keep trying to just brush aside Madrigal de Maria and only mention the two songs from that album that you think are unique Viper and Jealousy. So I guess that means you are acknowledging that every other song on MDM sounds like Uroboros/Dum Spiro Spero?

Edited by Mamo

15 hours ago, Mamo said:
  1. Ooooo good one. Clap clap I like how you only addressed everything I said with :tw_sleeping::roll: good argument.
  2. I did "put my money where my mouth was" I told you in my first response to you that  deathtopia sounded "like every br00tal song on Uroboros" and what I mean by that is it's such a generic copy and paste song that it could litterally fit anywhere  on Uroboros, I mean I bet I could falsely upload it as a DEG song and no one would ever even notice lol 
  3. Also once again you ignore the video of Mao posted above yet again. LMAO 
  4. Also you ignore DOUKOKU which I did post with Glass Skin which it sounds identical too btw
  5. And you keep trying to just brush aside Madrigal de Maria and only mention the two songs from that album that you think are unique Viper and Jealousy. So I guess that means you are acknowledging that every other song on MDM sounds like Uroboros/Dum Spiro Spero?
  1. yeah because that's an opinion your stuck on and im not repeating myself 
  2. thats what you call putting money up. So now it's diru's disco sounds like deathtopia or atleast all of Uroboros hard songs. That's not an explanation of copying hunny. That's like a hypothetical  
  3. wait, you are talking about the live video? I cleary replied to it, like it was you with deathtopia. :tw_joy::tw_joy:
  4. i clearly said deathopia or "what about" acknowledging ur evidence on that 1 song i never fully listened too. 
  5. either i'm brushing it off or acknowledging. chose one. Don't forget i mentioned starring shitty ass too. And since you bring albums don't forget you the black diamonds in their aka gangster's prototype.

EDIT: fucking engrish  "just like a spider looking for my *places" 

tumblr_mz9h6njOxV1rk74v1o1_400.gif

Edited by blackdoll

1 hour ago, blackdoll said:
  1. yeah because that's an opinion your stuck on and im not repeating myself 
  2. thats what you call putting money up. So now it's diru's disco sounds like deathtopia or atleast all of Uroboros hard songs. That's not an explanation of copying hunny. That's like a hypothetical  
  3. wait, you are talking about the live video? I cleary replied to it, like it was you with deathtopia. :tw_joy::tw_joy:
  4. i clearly said deathopia or "what about" acknowledging ur evidence on that 1 song i never fully listened too. 
  5. either i'm brushing it off or acknowledging. chose one. Don't forget i mentioned starring shitty ass too. And since you bring albums don't forget you the black diamonds in their aka gangster's prototype.

EDIT: fucking engrish  "just like a spider looking for my *places" 

tumblr_mz9h6njOxV1rk74v1o1_400.gif

1. :tw_joy:

2. :tw_joy:

3. No actually it wasn't posted with deathtopia and you didn't reply to it.  In fact you've still yet to acknowledge this video I guess because it hurts your "MAO ISN'T A KYO FAN GIRL" argument LMAO. Here's everything you said after "Sadie - Demon's Cradle / Sadie Forever and ever FINAL LIVE " video where he was copying Kyo. Now show me exactly where you replied to this video:

Spoiler

but you def brought up deathtopia tho. And well those are the songs that matter. But typical cult fan, cant put the money where the mouth is. But you had the time to claim plagrism though.

please dont project. The hair is different, the outfit is different, the mask (the piece of the look your reaching for) is different as well. Can you not tell different from a ripped stocking cap, and a ripped shirt with two layers (black and silver). bad eyes a brain that didn't notice that isnt a laughing matter, i hope you are not driving.

but continue to skip post and stuff 

ewwwwww it looks like they're following EMS. 

I'm done. I'm going back to listening to mainly listen Screw and Mejibray anyway with paradeis. okay, baby go for it, and bleach's voice of pain and Oburu sakana or also in spin. No need to report me and have the mods give me another warning 

1. :tw_sleeping::roll:

I really made a topic just for this but ur reply was too good. Darn it i done broke my word 

Spoiler

5. I didn't forget lol I just don't care and I'm not willing to take the time to. But thanks for confirming that you're acknowledging that Madrigal de Maria sounds like Uroboros/Dum Spiro Spero. Which in case you didn't realize means "wtf are you arguing for then?" I said Sadie sounded like DEG later in their career and even if you say it's only in MDM that still means that I was right and later in their career they sounded like DEG. I mean they started in 2005 and MDM came out in 2013 and they went on hiatus in 2015 that would be consider "later in their career" right?

Like honestly I'm done now you're doing a good enough job embarrassing yourself without me lol

Edited by Mamo

21 minutes ago, Chi said:

stop embarrassing yourselves and have a normal conversation

How is this not a normal conversation? We have a disagreement and we're debating it. 

11 hours ago, Mamo said:

1. No actually it wasn't posted with deathtopia and you didn't reply to it.  In fact you've still yet to acknowledge this video I guess because it hurts your "MAO ISN'T A KYO FAN GIRL" argument LMAO. Here's everything you said after "Sadie - Demon's Cradle / Sadie Forever and ever FINAL LIVE " video where he was copying Kyo. Now show me exactly where you replied to this video:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

3. I didn't forget lol I just don't care and I'm not willing to take the time to. But thanks for confirming that you're acknowledging that Madrigal de Maria sounds like Uroboros/Dum Spiro Spero. Which in case you didn't realize means "wtf are you arguing for then?" I said Sadie sounded like DEG later in their career and even if you say it's only in MDM that still means that I was right and later in their career they sounded like DEG. I mean they started in 2005 and MDM came out in 2013 and they went on hiatus in 2015 that would be consider "later in their career" right?

Like honestly I'm done now you're doing a good enough job embarrassing yourself without me lol

1. mQJF9e.gif 

12 hours ago, blackdoll said:

wait, you are talking about the live video? I cleary replied to it, like it was you with deathtopia. :tw_joy::tw_joy:

2.:tw_joy::tw_joy::tw_joy: OMG thank you so much that's one of MY sadie songs down as not diru affiliated, ewww i need to bleach my ears after that. But you might want to call for back up cause this is what you gave me for deathopia's instrumental

Spoiler

Diru was metalcore when sadie was melodic, also there was now slamming in diru instead those dumb nu or crunch riffs. Vocally Mao had a pattern to his harsh switch up the harsh and complex flow while kyo blow cold farts out his mouth str8 through the verse. Also Mao has a clean singing verse. You'd have better luck convising me Megaromania's Quinset voyage was coping that trash. 

3. I'm not going to wave the flag for you, you did it. You Specifically Mentioned cold blood and my baby Black diamonds. As for MDM i think it does sound like garbage so i guess yes like diru. But i remember someone on edohsama saying it was only one track that was super diru (i think @Elazmus) so honestly i have my doubts cause diru is his fav and i find him generally creditable. 

herd something similar  before. Don't worry about me i'm fine

Spoiler

If you still disagree at this point I don't care.

Edited by blackdoll

i think the reason i dont like EMS as much is because they totally got bodied by born memebers. Like Moa really let Ryouga drag him with his better metalcore/djent. I can uderstand if it was tsuzuku cause he is gifted while mao is simply a decent vocalist and mejibray is low key legendary but born. Also coderebirth bodies that release but they are infect with the VK virus despite the weak harsh. Lastly there is Dadororma which is the clown of vk bodied them with their  2 good metalcore songs. Sadie doesnt get bodied. I hope they find some life like ryouga did with the road. At this point they are going to be the next black swan.  

Unbenched; they really need to go back to their older sound under the new name. Besides Baby go for it

Spoiler

and kamikaze is that bitch to vibe too like -toge- 

Spoiler

They really perfected the last sound they had under sadie

pussy-poppin-o.gif (play Mr. braveman and look at the gif)

Edited by blackdoll

On 2/26/2018 at 9:24 AM, rekzer said:

Nah In my opinion Meisei was

On 3/3/2018 at 1:50 AM, Mamo said:

You implied right here that peole are still always saying Mao is copying Kyo and I was saying, "no I'm not saying  the THIRTEEN is copying DIR EN GREY" nore has anyone else that I know of. I was only talking about just to be 100% clear "CERTAIN" Sadie songs from 2010-2013 which was a pretty significant number of songs and I'm not going to take time to mention every single one of them and list their comprable DEG song. If you still disagree at this point I don't care

Correct. No one person can just sit there and compare these two singers because both are different as whole in there techniques and vocals.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you are to compare the two singers that would imply that your comparing two bands that have honestly different releases and different instrumental intentions per release even if it was intended or not. Also it really isn't a big deal even if sadie/mao are fans of dir en grey. Its not a crime.

Edited by Axius