Cyber Lip

Glam Japan blog

Anyone know what ever happened to this blog? It belonged to a gay westerner living in Japan. I found the gay perspective on the VK scene interesting

I think by the time the guy arrived in Japan, Diru were already a major band. I think I read somewhere in his blog that he was really only interested in the underground indies guys.

Yeah, but DEG was one of those bands once, too :D But I think, most of their rare stuff has already been discovered and they don't have any special live-only CDs or so (aside of red/black TtB). Occasionally, I find a "not for sale" VHS with some random stuff, but that's really only for collectors and I'll upload it sooner or later anyway.

Still, I'd wish there'd be someone who has rare indies DEG stuff that I don't know of :(

I mean, they were... for about a year XD. I actually think the guy arrived in Japan in around 2000, and by then Diru were already certified gold fellas.

Edited by robkun

On 2/28/2018 at 2:37 PM, Cyber Lip said:

Anyone know what ever happened to this blog? It belonged to a gay westerner living in Japan. I found the gay perspective on the VK scene interesting

I always read his entries, but I never read that he is gay or implying his views in homosexuality on vk. Could be interesting to read about it, though.