Tonight's post is, pretty old...and pretty janky (those fish l o l ) / unfinished but one I'd like to redo better also on canvas.

65e0a34613507bad167b65242a1821fa-d5fesaa

I also did not get hired at the place I interviewed at and I'm pretty bummed. Guess it's a point towards just continuing what I've been doing

well guess it didn't take long for things to take the piss after attempting to be positive, one of my tarantulas died right after I got the shit news about the job, and then my grandma is back in the hospital on chemo. world don't want anyone to win lol.  but still not giving up.

unfortunately tonight's post is still old:

tumblr_p6e3gexyQG1vragkjo1_1280.png

this being the only new thing i've drawn...and it doesn't really count for much lol

Spoiler

tumblr_p5vmaw7LGb1vragkjo1_1280.png

My cousin has hooked me up with a cool venom collab at a con, if all things go well. It's all new to me never being a fan artist, but so long as I'm still drawing monsters it's all good ┌(┌゜⊿^)┐

Still working wip

QPdCGcH.jpg

I can't believe October is already here, and the event coming this Friday... I feel like just yesterday I was posting about the project lol.
I've got everything done now, I never posted the color of the above, also recently finished Carnage oil painting...felt very rushed because the deadline changed.

Think PS stuffed up the bg color I'll have to fix it.
tumblr_pfv9cy09zh1vragkjo1_r1_1280.png

Venom colored

Spoiler

tumblr_pdqe1vi2g81vragkjo1_1280.png

I'm glad to be done but it's not very exciting since it's not personal work.

Edited by karai · ebi

Next show I'm doing with someone for the modern Halloween release. Not sure if I like the graphic black lines might get rid of them in some areas. Also gonna do the house in white on a black canvas. Haven't had much time to do anything else.
edit: ended up revising it...didn't like comic lines
tumblr_pgpxqbLU5s1vragkjo1_r2_1280.png

Edited by karai · ebi

14 hours ago, platy said:

did you paint over a 3D base?

nah, just freehand with a sandpaper texture pencil in SAI and then I blend edges like oil paint using blur & airbrush.
I start with lines like these but just fill them in
wgXNSb9.png

I've been sick since the end of November but the good thing that comes of it is I got to do a lot of personal art. It only took about 5 months for my meditation landscape to become fucked lol

dcsis83-ad6ebf60-bb93-4c65-a277-26df24e2

dcuy2i9-4fcfea71-89f9-4594-88d8-bcc97d3a

handful more of nama + misc since i last posted (large pic dump jsyk)

Spoiler

dcr7o1q-8f91db43-e8b9-4a52-9708-bf7009f6

dcs6s7h-98fcded7-35f7-4469-87d7-e332f37f

dctx27j-fd7129c6-53f9-4ae0-99d5-740de5e8

sasu_by_the_terminal_show_dcu635a-pre.jp

dcu8tr6-56154202-53fb-4f50-ac2d-c7ced12d

things went different than expected on the blood moon night, but tonight's meditation and dream walk will finish this chapter

tumblr_pljy86SBlr1rnvpzuo3_r1_1280.png
lines as well...since most are lost in the black and it's probably the most detailed freehand pixel drawing I've done in a long time. I've really tuned back into myself since I stopped shelling stuff out for money

Spoiler

tumblr_pli9lwu48P1vragkjo2_r1_540.png

Edited by karai · ebi

video project i've been working on...normally I don't post that kind of thing but this is a lot longer than my first one in 2015 ( i don't know anything about video making )
song is 終末の果実 by Mandrake (early p-model) i posted in the what are you listening to thread.

Edited by karai · ebi