Sign in to follow this  
suji

Psycho le Cému new album, "Light and Shadow" release

Psycho le Cému new album, "Light and Shadow" will be released on May 9 in four types. The album will also be available for preorder on iTunes in March.

Their live tour, "TOUR 2018 Doppelganger~ゲルニカ団 漆黒の48時間~ ~PLC学園 最期の48時間~" will also be held from March 3 to May 12.

[tracklist]

01. Revenger-暗闇の復讐者- (Revenger -kurayami no fukushū-sha-)
02. 妄想グラフィティー (Mousou Graffiti)
03. STAR TRAIN
04. JUNGLE×JUNGLE
05. 哀しき獣 (Kanashiki kemono)
06. 絶望のゲルニカ (Zetsubou no Guernica)
07. 命のファンファーレ (Inochi no Fanfare)
08. SILENT SHADOW
9. ファイティング!(fighting!)
10. 大空を目指すあの花のように (Ōzora o mezasu anohananoyōni)

DVD:

妄想グラフィティー (Mousou Graffiti) (PV) [deluxe edition only]

Revenger-暗闇の復讐者- (Revenger -kurayami no fukushū-sha-) (PV) [limited edition only]

---

[fanclub limited edition, 50,000 yen]

Bonuses:

• Printed name on CD box (nickname is acceptable)
· Nationwide Tour After Party Participation (5/13 (Sun) Some places in Tokyo)
· Sing by your name "妄想グラフィティー" Original CD (5/13 (Sunday) personal delivery or mailing)

[deluxe edition, 15,000 yen]

· Specially made three side back BOX specification
· 32P photo book
· Original long T-shirt
· DVD Type A
•Psycho le Cému 15th Anniversary Live <~ TOKYO PARALLEL WORLD ~ ~はじまりの奇跡~ Full Version
•Psycho le Cému Shibuya Public Hall Additional Performance "復活!理想郷旅行" Hidden Images
•"妄想グラフィティー" Music Video & Making Video

[first press limited edition, 5000 yen]

• DVD type B

• Music video collection (since 2015)

• "Revenger-暗闇の復讐者-"Music Video&Making Video

regular edition: CD only, 3000 yen

50 000 yens for what ?  your name on the box and a ticket for an after party ?! Are they serious ?

Ok for the Deluxe edition but the fanclub limited edition is ridiculous to me

22 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

50 000 yens for what ?  your name on the box and a ticket for an after party ?! Are they serious ?

Ok for the Deluxe edition but the fanclub limited edition is ridiculous to me

Ridiculous cause you can't go to Japan and that after party, that's all

VIP tickets for Western lives from enormous stars (take Lady GaGa, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Madonna, whoever you want) are HELLA expensive, just to be able to meet them, say hi, take a photo or whatever that's included in the package

Here this is exacatly THE SAME, 50,000yen is approximately 378€ atm, tbh it sounds "ok" 

22 minutes ago, Danao said:

VIP tickets for Western lives from enormous stars (take Lady GaGa, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Madonna, whoever you want) are HELLA expensive, just to be able to meet them, say hi, take a photo or whatever that's included in the package

sis they are a has-been visual kei band whose vocalist went to jail for meth possession do you really think this is a valid comparison liiike

21 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

sis they are a has-been visual kei band whose vocalist went to jail for meth possession do you really think this is a valid comparison liiike

I could have said Eminem, that would have worked better if you prefer x)

was just an example anyway

-------------------------------------------------------

The thing that I don't like about Deluxe edition though is how they use the footage from a 2015 live while there have been many others since that time, I don't think it had anything particular, other than the fact it was their 15th anniversary, they've been doing the same setlist over and over

Dark Seek is pretty dreamy, IMO, and I kind of love Lida's Shadow look as well.

The Light look is a bit too goofy, but I always appreciate the fact that PLC go all-out, no matter how tacky it looks. There are so many mediocre-looking VK bands out there, and sometimes it's refreshing to see someone really going for it and using absolutely everything in the box of clearance materials instead of just sticking some ruffles and an eyepatch on and calling it a look.

Sign in to follow this