Sign in to follow this  
RipAChip

Webtoons

Oh my god yesss <3!

Thank you for the link I literally had no idea of this site and would just rely on regular manga sites XD. But this bad boi here seems to have a lot.

I am currently reading "Oh! Holy", "Prince of Prince" , "The Scholar Who Walks The Night" (although on this one I can't find any translated chapters from one point ;A;. I watched the drama but I think I love the webtoon more XD), "Strange and Beautiful" "Melo Holic" and "The Jinx's Lover" (although again, can't find any updates ;A;).

I love reading webtoons because some of them were the reason why some of my favorite dramas got created XD. I also love how they're drawn and this kind of style were you just scroll down and read online.

I used to read one called "Noblesse" but forgot to keep up with the updates at one point. That one seems to be still ongoing but I recommend it for anyone who's in to vampire stories XD.

I tried reading Noblesse (as my first webtoon) and thought all webtoons are sh*t :'D never got into this one :D

glad to see someone also likes em though ^^

Haha to be honest it kinda drags the story too much and it gets boring at one point but I guess the graphics make up for that XDDD. That was my first webtoon as well ^^. Oh, and I forgot about "Cheese in the Trap" (although the live action drama is pretty popular, I'd go with the webtoon better, but that's just me XD).

Sign in to follow this