Akrus

La'veil MizeriA and ジグラット (ziggrat) coupling CD release.

https://twitter.com/ziggrat_info/status/963732405050777600/photo/1

La'veil MizeriA and ジグラット (Ziggrat) will release a coupling CD at their 2MAN live 『逢魔時のお誕生会』

CD Title

『逢魔ヶ時に鐘は鳴る』

Tracklist

1.Farewell feat.社

2.絶体プリズム feat.祈狂

Price: ¥1000

RD: 24.02.2018

DV_dgs_VwAE65k_.jpg

Edited by Akrus

I hate that the twitter of the band  (La'veil MizeriA) never updates correctly, always news half and without images.

This work had already been delayed, La'veil MizeriA and Ziggrat have already performed together multiple times, BUT I think the songs will be strange due to the musical difference

On 14/2/2018 at 10:58 AM, Akrus said:

Kykyo look is A.M.A.Z.I.NG

Hopes for similar looks in the new single (A new PV please) "Usobeni no sou" :tw_heart:

That photo is from february of 2017, so i don't think he look like this photo :(, but if he do something like that it will be awesome <3

Yep, at that time they were acting together. It would be great if La'veil MizeriA recorded some PV in the forest (Something like La'Mule)

9 hours ago, TomoMAD said:

That photo is from february of 2017, so i don't think he look like this photo :(, but if he do something like that it will be awesome <3

3 hours ago, Neurosis said:

Yep, at that time they were acting together. It would be great if La'veil MizeriA recorded some PV in the forest (Something like La'Mule)

Yeah hahahahah if that happens it will really be amazing <3