Sign in to follow this  

Hello there!

I heard about this community from a friend, Kuroi_dix.

Some of you might know me from my YouTube channel, Cantavanda.

My favourite Japanese bands are MALICE MIZER, LAREINE, ALI PROJECT, AMADEUS and deadman.

Here's my last.fm: https://www.last.fm/user/Cantavanda

My main reason for joining is for the marketplace, I hope that I'll be able to find and buy releases I'm looking for, but it'll be great if I could meet some new people here, and get involved in the community.

I doubt I'll be very active though, since I just can't get into much popular VK bands, or music in general. I'm very picky with what music I enjoy.

So hello!

Edited by Cantavanda

Welcome to the forum! I know you from your youtube channel. Thank you for the incredibly high quality uploads.

Oh, also, don't worry about not being able to get into popular bands. This community is like one of the few Vkei communities I've seen that aren't 90% "Filth in the Beauty" lol. 

We got obscure bois covered. 

Edited by AimiGen7

Oh hai, Malice Mizer goddess!! Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us!! I hope you enjoy your stay, and thank you for amping up my love for Malice Mizer even more with your HQ uploads ♥

If you have any questions, just message me or anyone else with a blue/red/green name! :lovely:

Oooh thank you everyone for your warm welcome! MM Goddess, LOL love that title xD, and I love cat pictures!

Does anyone know how to post a status update by the way? Or can't I do it because I'm a new member?

22 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

Welcome to the forum! I know you from your youtube channel. Thank you for the incredibly high quality uploads.

Oh, also, don't worry about not being able to get into popular bands. This community is like one of the few Vkei communities I've seen that aren't 90% "Filth in the Beauty" lol. 

We got obscure bois covered. 

Are you sure only from there? ;) I once sent you a friend request on FB but you never accepted haha. I regularly talk with your girlfriend too.

Also, I'm working on a huge LAREINE related project! Not gonna tell yet though! It'll be for this summer, and please the fans a lot.... if there are any left... It saddens me that LAREINE really doesn't have much popularity at all anymore. But that's a discussion for another day/topic haha.

Edited by Cantavanda

18 minutes ago, Cantavanda said:

Does anyone know how to post a status update by the way? Or can't I do it because I'm a new member?

Fixed it, you should be able to post statuses now~

2 hours ago, Cantavanda said:

Oooh thank you everyone for your warm welcome! MM Goddess, LOL love that title xD, and I love cat pictures!

Are you sure only from there? ;) I once sent you a friend request on FB but you never accepted haha. I regularly talk with your girlfriend too.

Also, I'm working on a huge LAREINE related project! Not gonna tell yet though! It'll be for this summer, and please the fans a lot.... if there are any left... It saddens me that LAREINE really doesn't have much popularity at all anymore. But that's a discussion for another day/topic haha.

Oh, I forgot you sent me the request lol. I often forget to respond to those kinds of things

This is unrelated, but today three tapes arrived to my home! Very happy. Gonna let 'em get ripped in FLAC for my personal collection.

DIqkCJpHRmSuZNILUZkUCg.png

Fixed it, you should be able to post statuses now~

Thanks!!

Edited by Cantavanda

Sign in to follow this