Sign in to follow this  
Yukami

ex-HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR members new project "DracoVirgo" has formed

DracoVirgo
A band project of 女角兎 MAAKIII (VOCAL), 重弦龍 mACKAz (BASS) and 打楽龍 SASSY (DRUMS).
These three are the principal axis of creation. They are destined to evolve as a group of mixture rock artists who are to keep incorporating with various creators of the world who resonate with this project. Holding unlimited possibilities, they freely swing by the world of "dream and reality" and "yin and yang".

DVqtTqFVwAAvR-4.jpg

"DracoVirgo" members:

vo.MAAKIII

ba.mACKAz

dr.SASSY

Their first single "KAIBUTSU" will be released in 2018/02/26.

1 hour ago, Seelentau said:

didnt they have a screamer?

Yusuke, yeah. Screamer/Rapper/Vocalist.

Last thing I know he was in some kind of band with dual vocals. Forgot the name but seeing as I forgot it it must mean they didn't really get anywhere. (Just went to look it up. It was Vanity Sicks)

This is one hell of a nostalgia trip though. Wow. Also makes me wonder what they could have been by now if she'd never left in the first place. I'm kind of amused the guys just up and came back to form a band with her after she was basically the reason they lost their label and popularity.

Edited by Kaye

DracoVirgo new digital single "hanaichimonme – Bri-Bri-Boo Mix –" & "阿弥陀の糸 – Bri-Bri-Boo Mix –" has been released at 2018/08/23. 

New digital maxi-single "兎に角、ジェネシス!!!!! - DracoVirgo version -" will be released at 2018/11/16. You can listen to a fragment here.

TrackList:

01.×××× – DracoVirgo NADAR mix -

02.ココニオイデヨ – DracoVirgo OSSIAN mix -

03.DASH!脱出!奪取! – DracoVirgo LEONORA mix -

04.いーじゃんっ! – DracoVirgo SHEPHERD mix -

It is not specified in the source but they are all songs from the old solo project of MAAKIII.

^ They continue with new versions of the previous MAAKIII project. You can listen to a fragment here.

Release: 2018/11/23.

05. kIRA○kIRA – DracoVirgo LUCIFER mix –

06. トリックスター – DracoVirgo GAULTIER mix –

07. 超感覚的知覚 – DracoVirgo MICROCOSM mix –

08. スノーボールアース – DracoVirgo ALICE mix –

Release: 2018/11/30.

09. SPAAAAAAAAAARK!!! - DracoVirgo OZ mix -

10. Massatsu - DracoVirgo Instrumental -

11. Opportunity - DracoVirgo Instrumental -

12. Magma - DracoVirgo Instrumental -

Her solo pop career didn't work so she's back to making rock music with the two most invisible members of the previous unit? So not surprised. I could tell for a while she was trying to make an exit from that stagnating band, but ironically her departure breathed new life into the unit before all the members went their own ways. I also thought "XYZ" and "good bye" were jabs not so subtly aimed at her, so I'm surprised anyone from that band was willing to collaborate with her in a new project.

Yusuke is going to be making a guest appearance at one of their upcoming shows. They also posted a little video of him and Maakii recording vocals for a new track they're going to perform, although the sound is muted when the song starts.

1st single "ハジメノウタ(Hajime no Uta)" will be released at 2019/09/04.

EA2bfLRVAAA1Tzi?format=jpg&name=small

D8JGPOnUIAALajg?format=jpg&name=small

TrackList:

01. ハジメノウタ(Hajime no Uta)  -  Song that can be found in the Anime "ありふれた職業で世界最強(Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou)"
02. ABRACADABRA
03. “KALMA”

Edited by Yukami
link

Sign in to follow this