suji

RAZOR new single, "BRILLIANT" release

No, this is their tour with GRIMOIRE,, Xaa-Xaa and DADAROMA, and the flyer show just the 4 singers.

Their Oneman tour will start in august, and their new single will be released on 2018.05.03

DVrkfIOUMAEGHhD.jpg

title of their new maxi-single is finalized as "BRILLIANT" and the release date is 2018/05/09 (2 types)

TYPE A (1944yen) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD including "BRILLIANT" PV 

TYPE B (1620yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

[tracklist]

1.BRILLIANT
2.HONEY
3.PINOCCHIO [TYPE B only]

they will hold their 4th oneman tour "BRILLIANT CUT" since 2018/08/03 at DUCE SAPPORO to 2018/09/24 at Shinjuku BLAZE

DZs38ZnVwAAWL4i.jpg:large

Edited by Shaolan974

Man, 衍龍 is looking fabulous.

Still waiting than to release; CHEGE BARA and NEW ANSWER and SPIDER SPIDER and クランチ and さよなら and マーケティング and ピサロ  (/'3')/ <3

On 4/2/2018 at 2:25 AM, yakihiko said:

Still waiting than to release; CHEGE BARA and NEW ANSWER and SPIDER SPIDER and クランチ and さよなら and マーケティング and ピサロ  (/'3')/ <3

This. I'm excited for the new single, and 3 new songs is great, but another part of me wants them to hurry up and put out a mini or something with all their unreleased material.

different than  the past 2 singles,the title track is as interesting as the  b side tracks,imo

however,i'm still trying to feel the same excitement from RED INVISIBLE,but just doesn't work anymore

Song and title tribute to Screw 

Ryoga payying homage to Yuuki-sama with hint of Atakue No Sake look

Cute concept but horrible execution. Road was a fluke and i guess they're a another one hit one wonder. 

11 hours ago, Elazmus said:

Ooooooh the guitar in PINOCCHIO make me miss My Bacteria Heat Island again... the single sounds nice though we shall see!

2nd with that man!

MBHI surely needed to go futher than they did.