suji

RAZOR new single, "BRILLIANT" release

This whole single is so amazing, my favorite song in the single is PINOCCHIO, what an awesome rhythm , it's perfect, and the main song Brilliant, I love it too. I am definitely going to keep and eye on this band. They officially have my interest lol

10 hours ago, deedlitmurata said:

This whole single is so amazing, my favorite song in the single is PINOCCHIO, what an awesome rhythm , it's perfect, and the main song Brilliant, I love it too. I am definitely going to keep and eye on this band. They officially have my interest lol

PINOCCHIO may be one of my favorite songs all year–It's been on repeat for like, a week.

It's got that MBHI sound to it and so many interesting parts.

Edited by zombieparadise
spelling

3 hours ago, zombieparadise said:

PINOCCHIO may be one of my favorite songs all year–It's been on repeat for like, a week.

It's got that MBHI sound to it and so many interesting parts.

I got the same MBHI atmosphere, for PINOCCHIO and as well for HONEY. Damn, we all here are surely missing MBHI a lot lol.

Tenten, Kouryu and Tetsuya throw everything away and get Ryo and Daisuke from their home and get back already!

22 hours ago, yakihiko said:

I got the same MBHI atmosphere, for PINOCCHIO and as well for HONEY. Damn, we all here are surely missing MBHI a lot lol.

Tenten, Kouryu and Tetsuya throw everything away and get Ryo and Daisuke from their home and get back already!

Ohhh how come I missed this MBHI band xD I never listened before, I've been checking some of their songs and it's very awesome, that interesting offbeat rhythms like the song PINOCCHIO, I realize this kind of melodies that are not lineal.. but full of changes with strong and defined bass lines, it's very catchy to my ears. Thanks for the indirect recommendation XD  too bad that band is disbanded, but we can enjoy RAZOR now.