nick

DIR EN GREY new single "人間を被る" (Ningen wo Kaburu) release

I actually apprehensive about ASH, it can go both ways. I hope they don't go the random scream and grunts way. Cannibal Corpse cosplay is cool every now and then but I wish to hear melodies from DEG any day. The did it for Fukai, so I know they can do re-recording justice. May VK Gods hear my prayers :P

I tend to be cautiously pessimistic with these guys because I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed nowadays. Say goodbye to what little melody ASS had. I don't even care if the new song makes my ningen kaburu.

We don't need a studio version of Mazohyst. Lord knows how many ballin ass performances of the "new" version exist. 

Fukai made sense because of Vestige and the fact that its a pretty "rare" song that they play. Mazo was literally on every or every other DVD that Dir released during their "lets keep spamming DVD's left and right" phase. AND it was on PSYCHONNECT.  Granted I'm not too stoked for or care much for "Ash", I'm more ok with that (or any other oldie being redone) than the idea of them wasting time recording Mazo. No thanks dawg.

Edited by Ro plz

7 hours ago, Saishu said:

Isn’t Mazohyst on just as many DVDs as Fukai? Which is like two or three?

Yeah cept Fukai was pretty well spread out iirc. Mazo was pretty much on every DVD they dropped from 2012-2015

It’s on Ghoul, but I don’t see it in either AQA blu-ray. 

Oh wait, the blu-ray versions actually had less songs, don’t they? I remember being pissed about that. 

1 hour ago, Saishu said:

Man, only ones I can remember are Osaka-jo Hall and the one on (I think) the Sustain the untruth dvd. 

I didn't even count the Osakajo Hall performance.

vxU09lr.jpg