Sign in to follow this  
yakihiko

景夕 (Kra) and K (ex.BORN) new project:「C+K」

It was formaly announced by Vif, that a new project with 景夕, vocalist for Kra, and K (ex.BORN), will start a new project called「C+K」, no info about support members yet, it will be upped when got announced.

Their formal debut will be on 2018.04.09 at K's『-The Kingdom Fes,-』vol.3 in TSUTAYA O-WEST.

DUi14AqVAAAIXc0.jpg

They already had a live together on 『-The Kingdom Fes,-』vol.2 as a session unit, with the following line up:

Vo.景夕(Kra)

Ba.K (ex.BORN)

Gt.祐弥 (ex.DuelJewel)

Gt.nisa (レイヴ)

Dr.Soan

On 『-The Kingdom Fes,-』vol.3, the following artists will also perform:

K (Solo Project)

Develop One's Faculties

アンフィル

Soanプロジェクトwith芥 (Solo Project with Akuta(vocalist from Chanty))

DAMY

Edited by yakihiko

42 minutes ago, saishuu said:

of all people available, Keiyuu decides to team up with someone from BORN? he could do better.

Actually this is why I'm somewhat interested in the project. It's such a huge departure in style, makes me wonder what they are planning. Really hoping it's not some boring-ass jazz-y band

9 minutes ago, chemicalpictures said:

Actually this is why I'm somewhat interested in the project. It's such a huge departure in style, makes me wonder what they are planning. Really hoping it's not some boring-ass jazz-y band

and I'm hoping it's not the same run-of-the-mill heavy VK we see popping up everyday, which is why I'm concerned. :|

I agree with chemicalpictures, it's so odd it has me interested. I don't think it seems to go the run-of-the-mill heavy VK way from the shoot. There is potential for something mature (even if it's jazzy... sorry chemicalpictures)

6 hours ago, yakihiko said:

Vo.景夕(Kra)

Ba.K (ex.BORN)

Gt.祐弥 (ex.DuelJewel)

Gt.nisa (レイヴ)

Dr.Soan

Nice line-up!!!!! 

3 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

It's just a session, isn't it ?!

For what I could notice it was a session on K's The Kingdom Fes vol.2, and it will become a full time project now.

Sign in to follow this