suji

DiSPiИA members new band "ジグソウ" (Jigsaw) has formed

yup, they are for sure DISPINA - today when i took a closer look at their group shot i noticed the tattoo on the neck of the guy on the far right which is exactly the same as DISPINA's bassist tomo.

also because no one mentioned it yet they'll have a free live on 2018.04.04 at 東京:目黒鹿鳴館 (tokyo: meguro rokumeikan) where

their live distributed single [死垂桜ノ木ノ下デ。] will be released

*from what it seems the CD will be distributed on 2018.04.04 only*

So,they ended the activities as Dispina to go on as Jigsaw or they will keep both bands? However,I can't see a big difference between both bands,looks like they just wanted to get a fresh restart, I'm excited

Edited by Manji 卍

that's what odd to me... I've seen nothing from Dispina - no new announcements, nothing from the members, ...it's just very odd to me that they're being quiet about what's been going on, even after revealing themselves. Even the jrock news outlets aren't really mentioning any connections between the two, or added any exclusive information.

22 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Wait, guys, the official Bloom account has kept tweeting about Dispina all these days.

Do they actually know the band ditched them?

It's a top tier shit indie label

My guess is no XD

Kinda disappointed with their sound. Not feeling it much. Hoping that this is some sort of side project and DISPINA come back.

2 hours ago, helcchi said:

so... was the news about kuu from vrzel joining dispina all a lie?

I remember being very confused about this when I made that topic, because of the way they had worded it (and I guess it didn't translate well with me? I am not fluent at Japanese whatsoever.) From what I gather, the Vrzel guy may have been used as only a support member, I don't see any further mention of Dispina from his profile (not that I follow him anyway) :

Spoiler

【DiSPiИA】DiSPiИAより大切なお知らせ

2018-02-15 02:55:23
テーマ:DiSPiИA

DiSPiИAより大切なお知らせ

日頃よりDiSPiИAを応援頂きまして誠にありがとうございます。

本日は皆様に大切なお知らせがございます。

次回のDiSPiИA公演である3/3渋谷REXにて下手Gt.に玖が加入致します。

5人になるDiSPiИAを是非宜しくお願い致します。

2018年2月15日

Bloom

DiSPiИA

歪月 涼夛 玖 巴 XXX

10 hours ago, emmny said:

this is hilarious lmfao randomly dropping your band without telling the label head

Initial'L leading the way for these hoes

and i wouldn't say Dispina is better 

11 hours ago, suji said:

I remember being very confused about this when I made that topic, because of the way they had worded it (and I guess it didn't translate well with me? I am not fluent at Japanese whatsoever.) From what I gather, the Vrzel guy may have been used as only a support member, I don't see any further mention of Dispina from his profile (not that I follow him anyway) :

Reveal hidden contents

【DiSPiИA】DiSPiИAより大切なお知らせ

2018-02-15 02:55:23
テーマ:DiSPiИA

DiSPiИAより大切なお知らせ

日頃よりDiSPiИAを応援頂きまして誠にありがとうございます。

本日は皆様に大切なお知らせがございます。

次回のDiSPiИA公演である3/3渋谷REXにて下手Gt.に玖が加入致します。

5人になるDiSPiИAを是非宜しくお願い致します。

2018年2月15日

Bloom

DiSPiИA

歪月 涼夛 玖 巴 XXX

I follow Kuu. He's still playing with Vrzel.

Also confused. Dispina still has lives, they are supposed to play in April (so they better still play at that show or else I'll flip out lol) I think I saw Jigsaw's shows on eplus though... What's going on fam

On 3/22/2018 at 1:37 AM, ぺるしゃ猫 said:

Also confused. Dispina still has lives, they are supposed to play in April (so they better still play at that show or else I'll flip out lol) I think I saw Jigsaw's shows on eplus though... What's going on fam

I'm guessing it's a side project. I mean, from what I've heard, Jigsaw's sound is much more early 2000's sounding than DiSPiNA (though DiSPiNA is pretty early 2000's sounding in their own right)

On 3/26/2018 at 9:54 AM, AimiGen7 said:

I'm guessing it's a side project. I mean, from what I've heard, Jigsaw's sound is much more early 2000's sounding than DiSPiNA (though DiSPiNA is pretty early 2000's sounding in their own right)

I love how both sound and would wanna see them both live :) 

On 6.4.2018 at 7:56 PM, VkBrutaliaN said:

loved DiSPiИA but still can't really get behind this...

Why? Just sounds like DiSPiИA to me.. You probably have DiSPiИA's live DVD too? I thought this ジグソウ song could easily be one of those played on the DVD but unreleased yet..