suji

Metis Gretel one-day revival

it's been confirmed that they'll be reviving under the name "The Scene of Transmigration"

【出 演】37564-ミナゴロ- (chariots) / JACK+MW / LIRAIZO / Sioux / ピサロ / 
The Scene of Transmigration(友情出演)[Vo.翠、Gt.美沙麗、Gt.Rukia、Ba.雪那、Dr.屑希]

Metis Gretel…魔界降臨…†

DVbNyAfVAAAVGsz.jpg

I'm kinda mad i'm missing their revival a little over a week -__- Seems like it will really be the last time they can ever play together. 

Megaromania has their gig apparently on November, but they don't even come close to Metis Gretel's magic.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:46 AM, saishuu said:

come baaaackkk

+1 Everything Sui has done after is a cheap imitation of this great band. Like Mega's Propaganda was rip off of DIMMU BORGIR's  "Sorgens Kammer Del II" opening + a Metes Gretel song :tw_joy::tw_joy::tw_joy:. + They had organic kotei kei unlike.............................. Sui's clean singing got better but that's irrelevant to the sound metis had. 

along with mask are my favorites. Sui's shrieks where too orgasmic.

5 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

+1 Everything Sui has done after is a cheap imitation of this great band. Like Mega's Propaganda was rip off of DIMMU BORGIR's  "Sorgens Kammer Del II" opening + a Metes Gretel song :tw_joy::tw_joy::tw_joy:. + They had organic kotei kei unlike.............................. Sui's clean singing got better but that's irrelevant to the sound metis had. 

along with mask are my favorites. Sui's shrieks where too orgasmic.

Wow, i just checked out the Dimmu song and gosh, fuck :D I can't get a grasp on what Metis song is meddled with "Propaganda", though.

Agreed with everything you said. I loved the first 3 singles from Megaromania but after that it kinda flopped. 

8 hours ago, merchenticneurosis said:

Wow, i just checked out the Dimmu song and gosh, fuck :D I can't get a grasp on what Metis song is meddled with "Propaganda", though.

Agreed with everything you said. I loved the first 3 singles from Megaromania but after that it kinda flopped. 

I can get back to you on that, its on my ipod... i was listening to it and was like propaganda is that you?

On 2/7/2018 at 4:51 PM, merchenticneurosis said:

i think i exaggerated because all i got was the part propaganda that came right after the Dimmu intro which came from Uruwashiki Hitsugi at @00:32 i think other elements of the song were use too in propa but i'm not a 100%. it's still was a attempt to get back to Metis in my opinion since its similar enough to metis song. 

Spoiler

34 minutes ago, suji said:

Setlist @ 4/22:

1.Metamorphose-Second Image-

2.混血

3.Vanishment Decadence

4.夢籠-Tragic Cinderella-

5.Funeral

MC

6.Crucifixion

7.MASK (後半煽り逆ダイ時「魔界神殿」 (second half, "Makai Shinden" in reverse?))

END SE

DbZKuAQU8AET0oU.jpg

Gyakudai is a furi, so I'm guessing they started playing makai shinden for the fans to do gyakudai.