suji

Metis Gretel one-day revival

10 minutes ago, saishuu said:

so what's everyone favorite Metis song?

i looove Crystal Float as well, and also Tsukiyo no Dress and Hoshikuzu no Sunadokei - I hate that that was an omnibus-only song. ;w;

I'm so fucking happy about this ♥♥♥

This was also one of the first vkei songs I've ever listened to :staru: 

Glad to see them doing a show together. That's also one of the best quality photos I've seen of them. I had no idea Sui had different colored nails

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

12 minutes ago, Serox said:

Dr. Kuzuki (Ex-業 → Ghost†phobia → Metis Gretel) open his Twitter account! : 

https://twitter.com/official_kuzuki

He's had that account for a while now; he follows back people who follow him first lol

I also think he left the Moria some time ago cuz he locked down his account for a while...

1 hour ago, saishuu said:

come baaaackkk

FUNERAL...  I CRY LIKE A BABY :tw_bawling::tw_bawling:

AND... CRUCIFIXION, MY HEAD EXPLODES.

This makes me so nostalgic. They appeared around the time I started with vk. Good (and not so good) times...

2 hours ago, saishuu said:

Spoiler

And some of those that were already mentioned like Crystal float and Yume kago ~tragic Cinderella~.

Crystal Float, absolutely, is a jam. But 久遠の命 was one of my first VK loves. Spiral Humanity also is one of the best. Just started really listening to them again after Sui’s Solo project started. Never cared much for his work in Megaromania or 凛. 

FUCK how could I forget Maiden to Eden?? ;w; and their earlier singles?????

I'm so happy that I'm able to listen to all 3 versions of Metamorphose xD I remember having to search and search for the original version for lord knows how long back then....

AHHHH SHIT! One of my first favorite VK bands. Always had love for Sui-kun <3. As for my favorite MG track, I'm a lameass and eternally adore "Fairy Tale... Gothic-".

Although I dig the hell outta "Metamorphose" too.

Awesome:lovely:

My favourite song by Metis Gretel and the very first I listened to is Metamorphose.

I resent that the band never released any DVD lives and more PVs. A Metamorphose PV would have been so cool.

I hope this time people grab their best cameras and record the live HD.

Correction: Metis Gretel will actually perform at chariots' disbandment live on 4/22. According to Sui, they picked this specifically because drummer Mikage played support drums for their 2011 revival. (thnx @inartistic ) It'll also be their very last revival ever. OP has been updated.