-NOVA-

DIMLIM Concept Full Album CHE DO A RA

3 minutes ago, Saishu said:

The vocal performance in Shigarami between the guitar solo and the second chorus is my favorite moment on the album (roughly 2:25-3:20). That shit is fucking majestic!

It's easily my favorite moment too. It's been a while since a vocal performance did things for me like this. Shigarami is definitely my favorite from the album and it's mostly due to that.

damn from that samples i got a really good feeling that this album will totally fulfill my excitement...

anyway still quite a few days left until i receive it and be able to listen to the full versions so at least for me good that they uploaded those samples! ;D

Finally got my copy. 

These dummies actually spelled it “ambitiosus”, lol. 

Edit: my bad, it’s latin. Sho loves him some Kyo...

Edited by Saishu

2 hours ago, Xerath said:

do japanese people know how to party? I literally can only see 2 people enjoying themselves ._.

I t was a festival more than likely they went for other bands

Spoiler

Dl2S6FoUcAAMo85.jpg

They seriously need a live dvd, ill take a bootleg at this point xD this was so sick ! 

The live was a mess at times and the mixing was way off, probably worse in the recording due to the positioning of the person with the camera, one guitar is barely audible. 

Still, I enjoy and encourage this, more VK bands should get a chance to play gigs with "normal" bands. A nice bonus is that video isn't banned at normal metal shows in Japan so it's a good opportunity to get this kind of gems. 

2nd press of their 1st concept album "CHE DO A RA" will be released at 2018/12/23 (3024yen, same tracklist)

[tracklist]

01.EXORDIUM

02.GROTESQUE
03.Malformation
04....物狂ひ...なりて
05.愛憎につき...
06.狂の理
07.Ambitiosus principles
08.Mad [K]
09.シガラミ - CHEDOARA MIX -
10.D.Hymnus
11.vanitas - CHEDOARA MIX -