-NOVA-

DIMLIM Concept Full Album CHE DO A RA

Sho had said in an interview that Kyo is his main inspiration.and you can see it all the time but in the DIMLIM way....The chaotic vocals all over the place with a bombastic and big chorus that creates some kind of atmosphere. Call me crazy,but since Silent Song came out, there's something that keeps reminding me the Ouroboros concept. 10/10

And this is his first band... unbelievable,a legit genius!!!

Edited by Manji 卍

Gods! シガラミ(Shigarami) is yet another work of genius.

Edited by Mamo

How did they never fail to impress me so far? whenever something new by them comes up Im like prepared that it will go downhill from here because they already released such amazing songs but nope they still have some more awesome stuff to share 

I agree with you all this sounds fantastic! 

wasn't feeling it until that quiet break began at around 2:10, then the song really kicked in for me. really strong vocal performance too. I'm impressed!

Honestly, their best song so far!

It’s emotional but also heavy as fuck.

Sho’s voice is incredible and the rest of the band  really shines on this track as well. So fucking excited for the album 

Pre Vantias = complete indifference. I was wrong I was wrong oh this band, oh my gods, these last two songs have been unspeakably awesome!!!! The structure and the vocals an just EVERYTHING!! ❤️

4 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

@-NOVA- Did you see this already?

Dude yes i keep up with them on the DAILY !!! XD

Its so good im just waiting for bonuses to get announced

im sorry this look absolutely snapped like how did a blurry picture literally outsell EVERYONE this is dimlims power wow...their minds

all the heaviness on the last tracks were truly pleasant,but i'm hoping for tracks with clean vocals only 

cuz his clean voice is enjoyble and it deserves to be more explored with no screams ( 浄土の花 for example)  

Edited by Manji 卍