-NOVA-

DIMLIM Concept Full Album CHE DO A RA

I absolutely melted when I first heard the song. Amazing!

Though...Sho has a shit technique when using harsh vocals, I hope he doesn't wreck his voice. He needs a vocal coach for sure.

Edited by 123Sandman321

well hot damn! color me interested!

The first verse is better than their whole discography together. But while I appreciate the idea of mixing genres and experimenting, I don't think they were that successful with the bridge. It really lacked cohesion, imo. Chorus is interesting, tho!

really interested in their album now

usually not the kind of thing I like, but that vanitas song is ridiculous. will be checking out their album for sure.

In the original flyer given at the 1.27 live there was 2 covers but im glad theres only one version now. Gives my wallet some rest xD 

I am surprised. I never liked much Dimlim's releases and they weren't very pleasant to hear live, but Vanitas really did spark my interest. I'll be looking forward to the new album.

Yeah, that's my concern too. That scream was incredible,but doing in that way was a bit unnecessary.i wonder if he's gonna do the same on live performances

Edited by Manji 卍

I really enjoyed this song. No doubt that scream will not be happening live, it'll just be a standard scream that lasts a few seconds. I'm glad at least I can hear a recorded version of it though.

2 hours ago, Duwang said:

I saw Dimlim yesterday and he did do the scream. Very well, actually. 

i knew he'd do cuz inhales are way easier to hold for a sick ass long time but still pretty cool to know for sure!^^

Vanitas actually sounds pretty good, what the fuck. I think I'm gonna actually end up becoming a fan if the rest of the album sounds like this

On 6/16/2018 at 1:54 PM, VkBrutaliaN said:

i knew he'd do cuz inhales are way easier to hold for a sick ass long time but still pretty cool to know for sure!^^

Inhales are a good way to mess up your vocal chords though. 

Does anyone know who is writing the compositions now that Issei is out of the picture? vanitas sounds fucking genius really, best blend of melo and deathcore kei. But yeah I'd like to know who writes the music now because this is definitely an improvement from all of their previous releases, not to say the others were bad just no where near this level.  Very excited for this new album.

Edited by Mamo

1 hour ago, Mamo said:

Does anyone know who is writing the compositions now that Issei is out of the picture? vanitas sounds fucking genius really, best blend of melo and deathcore kei. But yeah I'd like to know who writes the music now because this is definitely an improvement from all of their previous releases, not to say the others were bad just no where near this level.  Very excited for this new album.

their ghostwriter x

21 hours ago, The Piass said:

There are two dates in this video :  2018.07.28 and 2018.09.24 ! (somewhere in Tokyo) Maybe, they will announce something...

It sounds like they'll be doing something to cause some kind of scene, and then they'll make a "declaration" there.

Maybe they'll be teasing something on their website and hope people go check it out and get interested, then make an actual announcement on the second date they're doing whatever it is?

Or maybe hold impromptu live shows in public, promising to keep playing as DIMLIM and then tease a new single after the second show.

Probably the latter, but the former would be interesting 😛

On 6/19/2018 at 1:20 PM, Mamo said:

It’s writing by guitarist retsu.

In total there's fuckin 6 tracks released before the upcoming album and no sign of them anywhere,man

And I was expecting for the future a "less messy" version of Ahawareta,but I guess it was written by issei and he's not part of the band anymore (luckily).

So I don't think they're going to re record it...which's sad cuz that song is the shit,Sho seems to be studying hard to come up with these chorus to die for