-NOVA-

DIMLIM Concept Full Album CHE DO A RA

Pleasantly surprised by how good that was. I haven't really been able to get too excited about this album because I was somewhat wary of whether or not they'd be able to continue with the same standard of songwriting they had when Issei was the one writing most of their music, but this song is awesome and pretty much all my doubts have been put to rest, I couldn't be more excited about the album now.

This MV gave me the excitement I was used to feel when I started watching vk music videos for the first time,made me so happy, really good production, enjoyable breakdowns and big chorus .Sho just keeps surprising us in every new MV,his look is hauntingly beautiful, and funny how you see the traces of Kyo's influences here and there.

Im not expecting that, but it was really nice, i want to hear the full album!! 

that was ACTUALLY pretty good. color me surprised!

i'm really looking forward to what DIMLIM can offer if they keep this up.

Good stuff!

I haven't been able to get into DIMLIM up until now so hopefully maybe I could enjoy this album too!

release date of their first full length is finalized as 08.08.2018 and the price will be 2800yen (tax in)

tracklist:

1. EXORDIUM
2. GROTESQUE
3. Malformation
4. ...物狂ひ...なりて
5. シガラミ
6. Ambitiosus principles
7. 狂の理
8. Mad [K]
9. D.Hymnus
10.vanitas - CHEDOARA MIX -
11.「人」と「形」
12.愛情につき...

God, that chorus is beyond perfection.i started to feel like DIMLIM is going to be that kind of band that you enjoy every single track with no exceptions.Btw,all those released tracks won't be included in the album...

I'm looking forward to this! Dimlim became one of my favourites from the very beginning and Sho is one of the best vocalists in the scene! He really knows how to sing and scream!