Yukami

アクメ (ACME) new single "ROTTEN ORANGE" release

アクメ (ACME) new single "ROTTEN ORANGE" will be released at 2018/03/07 (2 types)

DUdzrAQVAAA41qk.jpg

ROTTEN_ORANGE_A.jpg

・TYPE-A ¥1000( +tax)

01.ROTTEN ORANGE

02.ROTTEN ORANGE (KARAOKE ver.)

ROTTEN_ORANGE_B.jpg

TYPE-B ¥1500( +tax)

01.ROTTEN ORANGE

02.Barguest

03.CALL MY NAME 

「CALL MY NAME」 映画「名前のない女たち うそつき女」主題歌

All I know is that around November there was announcement about him being sick and since then he's not present at lives, instores and social media. If someone knows something more, please correct me.

Btw, that preview sounds awesome.

43 minutes ago, leighla said:

Would anyone happen to know why Ba. RIKITO is not in the photo? He's still listed on their profile page, so I assume he's still with them....

RIKITO長期療養の中、謎のベーシストMVにゲスト出演

RIKITO is actually in long-term medical treatment. He appears as a guest for that release (but he is still an official member, he didn't leave the band, yet)

25 minutes ago, chemicalpictures said:

This is so many miles ahead from Meguro Kaitai Chainsaw! I really love the xTRiPx and ARTEMA influences all over it, that intro/main riff is dope!

The main riff ? It's the same used by DADAROMA and all of "metalcore"-like bands. They are just following the trend.

37 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

The main riff ? It's the same used by DADAROMA and all of "metalcore"-like bands. They are just following the trend.

yep. being dope has nothing to do with originality, in this case. it's just dope. Like is said, there's nothing really new on this song, there are several nods to their previous bands, hitting some nostalgia buttons here. And a quality trend follower is still better than a half assed inovation anyway, at least in my books