Himeaimichu

[Lyrics] Cuartet - Ogre

Here are the lyrics to Ogre by Cuartet along with what I think the structure is.

Are you reaching cry of people 「Burst city」 you made is about to collapse

<Violence><Politics><Crime><Disaster><Weather>
be upset of all!!

you made 「Burst city」 in these state

foolish people do disturb of order (an atrocious crime)

pretend ignorance is 「Burst city」 (a prosperity city)

disregard of law is useless social

「Tell me your opinion of you!!」

note: at the bottom is a square, x, triangle, a komejirushi (※) and a circle, all of which are in between two hyphens. I have no idea what any of this means. Perhaps it's some weird symbolism? Or it's probably there for A E S T H E T I C

Interestingly enough, there is a note at the bottom. 〜全英訳、咲〜, which basically says Saki wrote all the English himself. Yeah, that's kinda obvious.

So determining the structure for this song is hard, because Saki gives even Ruki a run for his money on how badly they pronounce English. The first lyric really is "Be upset of all", then after the main riff ends, the first line is sung, 4 times. Only, he seems to end the first 3 ones at "made" (which he pronounces like mah-deh). Only the 4th repetition is sung fully. The words in <> are most likely the growling behind his singing. 

Then he says "Be upset of all" again.

Now, the next lines are extremely hard to pinpoint. The line "you made 「Burst city」 in these state" is most likely what he's repeating 4 times in this part, until the growling kicks in. Then, "foolish people do disturb of order (an atrocious crime)" is growled 4 times. I don't think "An atrocious crime" is actually said though. But I could be wrong. 

Ditto with the line under it.

Then finally, he screams "disregard of law is useless social". 

The final line, may be what the high pitched voice is trying to say, or the voice is just random, and the lyric is not actually said. 

IDK, I want to see if anyone has a different interpretation. Saki's grammar isn't as bad as some of the Vocalists from then, but his pronunciation is very lazy. I'll post the other lyrics I have sometime later