Sign in to follow this  
suji

✡Sui solo project David✡

A discussion board for Sui (ex-Megaromania)'s solo project David. Talk about anything you want about him - opinions on his songs, looks, shit with Kamijo, webshop bullshit, sexual fantasies, etc. There's already topics for Metis Gretel & Megaromania if you wanna talk about those too. who's lin btw

On David's mini-album - very excited (not excited about waiting till the fucking summer tho xD)! I was expecting Genesis to be released as an official single, but from the looks of it, it might be featured in 創生録Ⅰ 〜Birth and Confession〜! Also the look for it does not fit Sui at all...he looks more like that Ruki guy from the gayzette or smth...

DUTdAtjV4AAcQq9.jpg

I don't want for GENESIS in the EP, yes was his

first song (~Chateau Agency era~) 

Anyway, Requimage's all songs are amazing and my favorite is Final Act (P e r f e c t) 

Hopes for another vision in costumes for the future, costumes like Megaromania (Pleasenotlikelinsmementomori).

3 hours ago, Akrus said:

I don't want for GENESIS in the EP, yes was his

first song (~Chateau Agency era~) 

His live was titled "Genesis to Metempsychosis", & Sui's revealed that the latter is a new song. Plus, the first kanji in the title does mean "genesis" in english, so I'm gonna predict that he'd throw Genesis in there, or at least rerecord it. I'd be surprised if I don't see it in there.

I don't like the name "David', sounds none of Japanese sense

GENESIS ,what's that, haven't listened that for some days,

but really enjoy 1st released single

8 hours ago, ruki11 said:

GENESIS ,what's that, haven't listened that for some days,

Genesis was David's first song, released as a downloadable music card for fans at Versailles' concert in France. 

I get the whole biblical reference to his name, but like it's so generic as hell lmao

13 hours ago, suji said:

Genesis was David's first song, released as a downloadable music card for fans at Versailles' concert in France. 

I get the whole biblical reference to his name, but like it's so generic as hell lmao

I mean I stopped listenning that song (soon after requemage release since I like requemage much)

David have good songs, SUI is a great artist and his style resist all changes on the years. 

Requiemage was awesome, Blood~Reason for existence~ have Megaromania's vibe. 

Hopes for new sounds and melodies similiar to Megaromania or Metis Gretel, but is evidently the new way. 

Random necro, but I really wish Sui would update his Global store more often ;w; I've noticed that nothing else has been added since Stigmata, probably because not as many people shop there (mainly because his shit is so expensive, especially if you wanted certain bonuses). Maybe if they would implement cheaper shipping options like SAL like Spook Jack's store, then I would definitely buy more stuff from there since I would like to put up some exclusive scans on my Sui blog :3

It was bad enough having to pay an extra 2400 yen to ship a 5000 yen pamphlet RIP.............

8 minutes ago, suji said:

Random necro, but I really wish Sui would update his Global store more often ;w; I've noticed that nothing else has been added since Stigmata, probably because not as many people shop there. Maybe if they would implement cheaper shipping options like SAL like Spook Jack's store, then I would definitely buy more stuff from there since I would like to put up some exclusive scans on my Sui blog :3

It was bad enough having to pay an extra 2400 yen to ship a 5000 yen pamphlet RIP.............

Wow, that's an insane for one pamphlet 😕 The problems of being a VK fan overseas ;w;

Edited by monkeybanana4

1 minute ago, monkeybanana4 said:

Wow, that's an insane for one pamphlet 😕 The problems of being a VK fan overseas ;w;

Actually I think it came with the deluxe edition of his first mini-album, which was why it was so high xD

But yeah, also having to buy this and that for an exclusive bonus could really wear you out if you're a gaijin x.x

Sign in to follow this