Serox

未完成アリス (Mikansei Alice) Ba.栞 (Shiori) will be absent from live performance --> has departed

未完成アリス 栞 (Mikansei Alice) Ba. Shiori will be absent at live with his band at Shinjuku Reny on 1/24 due to his influenza.. so the band will perform in 4 members.

He also wrote a tweet in which he absolutely wanted to be there today (probably Shiori highly esteems SUI) but unfortunately his physical condition does not allow it.. In fact, after a visit to the hospital, the doctors have forbidden him to perform in concert and have advised him to stay at rest.

At the moment it is not known when he will resume activities.

Edited by Serox

2 hours ago, Serox said:

未完成アリス 栞 (Mikansei Alice) Ba. Shiori will be absent at live with his band at Shinjuku Reny on 1/24 due to his influence.. so the band will perform in 4 members.

*Influenza

7 hours ago, suji said:

*Influenza

6 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Influenza?

Unless he's been banned for having Yakuza influences? XD

I corrected.

未完成アリス (Mikansei Alice) has announced that 栞 (Shiori) is officially gone from the band as of February 26 after a year of inactivity. Apparently he had contacted them saying he wanted to quit the band, then ceased communication with the band for several months. The band was left with no choice but to dismiss him since their 47 prefecture tour was coming up. Because of these circumstances, they admit that it was a difficult decision to let him go. They will have a support bassist starting on February 28.

Ba.栞脱退のお知らせ

平素より未完成アリスをご支援いただきまして誠にありがとうございます。
活動休養中のBa.栞についてご報告が御座います。
栞本人からのバンドを辞めたいという連絡を最後に、数ヶ月前から連絡が付かない状態が続いております。
47都道府県ツアーを目前にした今バンドとして不透明な状況のまま前に進むのはベストではないという結論に至りました。
一年間復帰を願い活動を行なって参りましたので非常に心苦しい決断となりますが、本日をもちましてBa.栞を未完成アリス脱退とさせて頂きます。
栞の復帰を楽しみにしてくださっていた皆様、申し訳ありません。
2月28日の公演からはサポートベーシストを入れてのライブとなります。
今後とも未完成アリスをよろしくお願いします。

http://mikansei-alice.com/ba-栞脱退のお知らせ/

*Please let me know if I need to make corrections