Sign in to follow this  
Koipondering

Just Saying Hello

Hello!  I have been semi lurking for quite sometime, usually because you guys are ON IT with the news and updates. Finally decided to register for the full experience.  Over all my top favorites are Plastic Tree and Mucc, Nightmare, Lm.C and LSN.   Plastic Tree by far being my worst addiction, I have been following them about 10 years, I'm very fond of Shoegaze. 

I'm  from Washington State but lived in Chicago for a decade and was lucky enough to catch a few shows, outside of music I mostly spend my time following art, stupid cheesy horror movies and spend entirely too much time watching true crime documentaries and listening to podcasts.   Knit, and work on cultivating my reputation as a crazy old goth cat lady. 

Edited by Koipondering

Hello and welcome to MH!

The news has always been one our best features as a community (especially thanks to members like @suji, @Shaolan974, @The Piassand everyone else who takes the time to share!), so I'm glad that MH has been useful in that regard!

I hope you enjoy the forum and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the staff! :D 

Thank you for the warm welcome.  I have been enjoying looking through the threads and  the reviews. and I must second you guys have an amazing news section so thank you for that.  It's not always easy to keep up on bands especially smaller ones and you guys are just on it.  So many thanks. 

Welcome to MH! I'm so honored that  you enjoy our news updates! We try the very best we can to be the #1 English source for jrock news, and we'll keep working hard to keep it that way! There's also plenty of us who love Plastic Tree and Mucc, so feel free to join the bandwagon! ♥ I can also relate to being a crazy goth cat lady & loving true crime~ ;D

Feel free to message me or anyone with a red/blue/green name if you have any questions! ♥

Sign in to follow this