Sign in to follow this  
suji

魅裟 (missa) (魔琴 (makoto) (Insanity Injection)) new mini-album, "七つの大罪" (Nanatsu no taizai)

魅裟 (missa) (魔琴 (makoto) (Insanity Injection)) new mini-album, "七つの大罪" (Nanatsu no taizai) will be released digitally on March 3. It will be available in 111 countries.

[tracklist]

1.Satan

2.Beelzebub

3.Liwyathan

4.Mammon

5.Belphegor

6.Asmoday

7.Lucifer

DUECfNXUQAEz9Ki.jpg

So does this mean that we can officially expect nothing else from "Insanity Injection"?

3 hours ago, suji said:

i really like the first track, has the potential of being black metal A R T

just because the title is "Satan" doesn't make it black metal - this song *at least from that short sample* doesn't sound like black metal at all...

although i gotta say it sound pretty cool.

5 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

just because the title is "Satan" doesn't make it black metal - this song *at least from that short sample* doesn't sound like black metal at all...

although i gotta say it sound pretty cool.

wasn't mainly referring to the title...the rhythm kinda reminded me of black ambient.

On 2/12/2018 at 8:00 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Everyone related to Insanity Injection somehow makes their voices sound interchangeable, so I could be wrong.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

yes!! honestly I don't understand why firing Chaos sent them on hiatus (lyrics credits/royalties aside), they sound practically identical.

1 hour ago, nekkichi said:

yes!! honestly I don't understand why firing Chaos sent them on hiatus (lyrics credits/royalties aside), they sound practically identical.

Makoto did recording and editing for all Insanity's works so that might be why all three vocalists sound so close. 

Chaos had no impact vocal wise but I was under the impression he and Makoto were mostly in charge of the band activities, that might be the reason for the hiatus? 

They're such a small band I don't even think they actually have royalties and Kyoka has always been pretty bad at managing band activities himself, I can imagine him leave the work to his kohais.

Anyways previews sound promising I'm surely buying this.

7 minutes ago, 薔薇の末裔 said:

Makoto did recording and editing for all Insanity's works so that might be why all three vocalists sound so close. 

Chaos had no impact vocal wise but I was under the impression he and Makoto were mostly in charge of the band activities, that might be the reason for the hiatus? 

They're such a small band I don't even think they actually have royalties and Kyoka has always been pretty bad at managing band activities himself, I can imagine him leave the work to his kohais.

gotcha, thanks for the info~

Sign in to follow this