The Piass

まみれた(Mamireta) three-month consecutive singles release !

2 hours ago, lstknt3b said:

I would like to purchase 死因:無視 and 死因:わからん but it is no longer available on CD Japan >_<

Does someone know where i can find those cds, please ? ^^

You can (try to) get them on yahoo auctions jp, or find some obscure webshop but I'm pretty sure it's sold out everywhere now. @VkBrutaliaNwhere did you manage to find a copy again? 

3 minutes ago, platy said:

You can (try to) get them on yahoo auctions jp, or find some obscure webshop but I'm pretty sure it's sold out everywhere now. @VkBrutaliaNwhere did you manage to find a copy again? 

Thank you for your help, i will take a look ^^

56 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

@platy@lstknt3b - jishuban club still has it in stock so better buy from them quick before it is sold out there as well...

also:

Thank you very much. I just sent them an email to know if it is possible to get it from abroad ^^

47 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

is their fanbase really growing that fast or are they just selling a small number of copies?

Their upcoming one man has also sold out, so I guess they're getting a lot of attention. 

yeah they sold out area a month in advance! that audience knew their furi too, I think they have an exciting future coming up (hopefully they don't fuck it up)

If anyone is still looking for 死因:わからん there is at least 3 or 4 confirmed stock here https://ebay.com/itm/MAMIRETA-SHIIN-WAKARAN-JAPAN-CD-E25-/273208377384?

I had an out of stock refund from them for 無視 last time, so I emailed them before purchasing this time to check if they actually had any in, and they said they did.

4 hours ago, Disposable said:

They finally made another song 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwuTD_K46TI 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0pzgOpTxGY

I like both. Better than the B-sides on the last one

First one sounds "different" but I counted 2-3 guitar riffs already in 教えて that are already in other songs of them, maybe even more if i listen more closely :\ Its just the same formula again... Still good tho!

To me ,every single track they've made so far are exactly on the same level of enjoyment. We must consider that they still a very young band,the development will come release by release.Just hope they don't lose their essence when go major like happened to DEZERT.

For me it's almost an anomaly, since despite that it is pretty much the same formula each time...somehow they still make me enjoy listening to each one on repeat, and I normally really hate any kind of repetitive stuff.

10 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

To me ,every single track they've made so far are exactly on the same level of enjoyment. We must consider that they still a very young band,the development will come release by release.Just hope they don't lose their essence when go major like happened to DEZERT.

DEZERT is not major.