The Piass

まみれた(Mamireta) three-month consecutive singles release !

A heads up if anyone is still looking for 死因:暮らし or 死因:無視 since it's sold out on cdjp, both are available on rakuten.
死因:無視:

https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/americanpie/item/4118011549/

死因:暮らし

https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/americanpie/item/4118011548/

There's also 1 used copy of 食べたい on amzjp for 53$ and I thought I saw another earlier for 63$ but I can't remember what site I was on. (I can't afford that for one single  lol)

16 hours ago, karai · ebi said:

There's also 1 used copy of 食べたい on amzjp for 53$ and I thought I saw another earlier for 63$ but I can't remember what site I was on. (I can't afford that for one single  lol)

Gotta love how 食べたい was always 100-500 yen on auctions until they released お邪魔します. 

I always enjoy watching prices of live solds of new bands on auctions without even buying them. Horrible new band but not shared yet? 3000-5000 yen. Shared? 500 yen. Haha.

1 minute ago, filth_y said:

Gotta love how 食べたい was always 100-500 yen on auctions until they released お邪魔します. 

I always enjoy watching prices of live solds of new bands on auctions without even buying them. Horrible new band but not shared yet? 3000-5000 yen. Shared? 500 yen. Haha.

Yea it kinda dashes my hopes of ever getting a copy of either of them lol, I'd have to bite my tongue if I ever spent over 40$ for a single song. Never been a fan of limited anything anywhere...it just makes people hold onto things even if they don't truly enjoy it and then the people who really want it get screwed. Or worse resellers.

Well, he probably can, but in a really small capacity. His harsh vocals seem really weak and they have to be heavily distorted and increased in volume to mitigate that. But he'll definitely get beter with time.

Good song, nevertheless, glad that it's shorter. Their previous A-sides didn't benefit from being 3/4+ minutes

Because of the formula they always use for their songs I think shorter run times work the best. Great song as per usual. Curious about the B-sides. 

I know,this is obvious.but i feel exactly like when i first listened to one of those old DEZERT mini albums.fuckin awesome

Edited by Manji 卍

This was the first time I've ever bought something in good faith without hearing it beforehand...and I ain't disappointed.

Can't wait to listen to it with actual bass.

I love Batsu's voice and his really fuckin goofy dancing, I hope that never changes.

For me, somehow they start to get repetitive already, especially their song structures and really obviously the vocals (I mostly like what hes doing, but i feel hes out of ideas already and does the same thing in every song). 終日終わり is your typical filler song and i defintly heard those riffs in 死魔流し before. Still liking them and especially that bass! Wonder how many fans are at their lives, i can imagine they were one of the fastest growing vk indies in the last year(s)?

I really like this band, but songs like 死 魔 流 し or り 終 わ り sounds like it's the same song only just cut it in two songs it has the same structure and that gets really boring after a while.

40 minutes ago, Disposable said:

Not too hot on the B-sides. I want to see them try a ballad,  something like Kuroyuri to kage's sousaku negai

they need their Kakokei Shinjitsu

I would like to purchase 死因:無視 and 死因:わからん but it is no longer available on CD Japan >_<

Does someone know where i can find those cds, please ? ^^