The Piass

まみれた(Mamireta) three-month consecutive singles release !

he's struggling to perform well live, but they're an infant band there is hope yet. I'll probably still move to JP to become a full time mamireta stan

I saw them back in late December and I thought the vocals were fine, not perfect, but I think they've already improved a lot from October. 

I didn't even really know who they were at the time and was really impressed by them!

Plus, Batsu really fun to watch on stage!

At the live, he ended up picking some poor random guy out of the crowd, made everyone else move, and leap-frog jumped over him

If I lived in Tokyo, I'd already be one of their stans tbh!!

They, the vocalist with his pterodactyl screams especially, sound impeccable. This band is such a character and you'll never catch them out of gimmick even for a second, and it's the best vk band in years so i'm all in on this  

Who's got bets on what the next single's repeated phrase will be? First it was "tabetai," then "ojamashimasu," then "boku wa shiinde shinai itai" (I think) now "ne ne."

Don't  get me wrong, I still like it and they sure know their aesthetic. I'm just curious how long this "repeat the same phrase a bunch of times" thing will last.

Edited by patientZERO

and HERE I was expecting the Shiin:Gurashi pv and we get this song AND THE FULL PV mmmmmm. I was wondering how long it'd take him to breakdance in a pv considering he's done it so many times live.

The MV looks cheap on purpose, that's nice,and that dancing LMAO !!!

And...These guys definitely listen to DEZERT,not saying that it's a rip off,but the whole structure,the switches,the breakdown,the whiny chorus,the "mad/filthy" atmosphere.i felt like listening to the song Gokai for one second. 

But it's all good as expected.

Edited by Manji 卍

Welll, when my check came I was gonna order more cheki and new DAMY, but I think plans have changed lol. He's got a good ass stage presence I don't even care if the vocals are rough. I'd take a bottle to the face.