Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

0.1gの誤算 new single 「アストライアの入滅」 release

They are really on the rise for real! I wonder how their live turn outs are.... But I would assume it's amazing because after a short time they are already playing at big live houses! I really do love their music though and hope they release those live-limiteds in an album later on

1 hour ago, Yukimoto said:

They are really on the rise for real! I wonder how their live turn outs are.... But I would assume it's amazing because after a short time they are already playing at big live houses! I really do love their music though and hope they release those live-limiteds in an album later on

I went to their tour final at Blitz last night, it's soo much fun! They interact a lot, You went crowd surfing during a song lol. And the furi game is sooo strong like their gyas are not playing!!

4 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

I went to their tour final at Blitz last night, it's soo much fun! They interact a lot, You went crowd surfing during a song lol. And the furi game is sooo strong like their gyas are not playing!!

I was there too! I can confirm this! Crowd surfing was in a boat hahaha! Also lots of male fans! Furi game really difficult but I kinda caught up haha. Also there was a free style zone where you were allowed to not follow the furi and do your own thing. 

1 hour ago, Yukimoto said:

@Kiryu999Was it packed?

The show was sold out!

1 hour ago, Devilish_Eye said:

I was there too! I can confirm this! Crowd surfing was in a boat hahaha! Also lots of male fans! Furi game really difficult but I kinda caught up haha. Also there was a free style zone where you were allowed to not follow the furi and do your own thing. 

Yeah a lot of males they were crazy, I was in the back doing my own thing haha there was a lot of vk bandmen too, I noticed Hisame from Grieva

Edited by Kiryu999

36 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

The show was sold out!

Yeah a lot of males they were crazy, I was in the back doing my own thing haha there was a lot of vk bandmen too, I noticed Hisame from Grieva

Oooh that's so awesome!! I didn't notice haha... 

2 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

Their live is something, like, its different and the FANS are amazing, but the band itself is so bad i can't even. I was really disappointed cuz i really enjoyed their music in CD.......

I can forgive them not being very good live because of the performances. They are just so damn fun live! 

Granted, I'm also a huge Alice Cooper fan and have been since elementary school...everyone knows you don't see him live for the singing XDD you go for the experience

17 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

Their live is something, like, its different and the FANS are amazing, but the band itself is so bad i can't even. I was really disappointed cuz i really enjoyed their music in CD.......

Oo i saw them live last year and even though i didn't care for them at all they really rocked my socks off live cuz they were extremely badass i gotta say.

Sign in to follow this