Himeaimichu

緋雨 (hisame) (ex. グリーヴァ (grieva)) has opened new twitter

I'm not entirely sure, but he did seem to take a front role, and was the most involved with fans. I know that in Reload, Roku took the leading role of the musical direction

i've been really into grieva these past two weeks,and i just realized how essential this band was for the current vk scene

kyouki's vocals plus the late 90's visual kei atmosphere,you can't find this in any active vk band nowadays

i hope some new band can replaced this empty space left by Grieva,with the same refreshing music style

20 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

i've been really into grieva these past two weeks,and i just realized how essential this band was for the current vk scene

kyouki's vocals plus the late 90's visual kei atmosphere,you can't find this in any active vk band nowadays

i hope some new band can replaced this empty space left by Grieva,with the same refreshing music style

Well, there is La'Veil Mizeria, whose theme is basically that late-90's early 2000's Matina sound, but they're on Starwave, so their recent stuff has really bad sound quality.

There is also Crucifixion, which is practically a Madeth Gray'll tribute band, but with a very good vocalist lol

Just now, AimiGen7 said:

Well, there is La'Veil Mizeria, whose theme is basically that late-90's early 2000's Matina sound, but they're on Starwave, so their recent stuff has really bad sound quality.

There is also Crucifixion, which is practically a Madeth Gray'll tribute band, but with a very good vocalist lol

i'll check them out,thx