Sign in to follow this  
suji

Carpe diem will disband

1 hour ago, fitear1590 said:

Honestly didn't know they were still around, but their self-titled album was so great and such a surprise.

15 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

LMAO I literally did not have a clue they were still active. Bummer then... I guess?

LMAO they came back last June with a new drummer & released a new mini-album in September...sad that their comeback was short-lived...;w;

18 minutes ago, suji said:

LMAO they came back last June with a new drummer & released a new mini-album in September...sad that their comeback was short-lived...;w;

I must say,

I saw them together with @Messenger84 and... I believe there were only a few fans. We both even got a V/A album for free after buying a few Cheki from them. 
Because they seemed to be happy that someone cared... 

But I don't remember much from that evening.. too much alcohol.  

18 hours ago, BrenGun said:

I must say,

I saw them together with @Messenger84 and... I believe there were only a few fans. We both even got a V/A album for free after buying a few Cheki from them. 
Because they seemed to be happy that someone cared... 

But I don't remember much from that evening.. too much alcohol.  

I have to sadly agree. I  was at their mini album release party/concert together with marco and nüe and even that had at most 30 people maybe and as far as i saw almost no one even bought the album.

Edited by Yutaproid1

1 hour ago, Yutaproid1 said:

I have to sadly agree. I  was at their mini album release party/concert together with marco and nüe and even that had at most 30 people maybe and as far as i saw almost no one even bought the album.

That breaks my heart 💔

4 hours ago, Yutaproid1 said:

That's truly sad. 

@Messenger84I feel bad now that we only bought cheki.  We had to buy a CD!  Those guys where too nice!

Sign in to follow this