Komorebi

Jiluka new full album, "Metamorphose" release

Jiluka announced three things at the oneman today and one of those is the release of their first full album in August!

They will also host their first Shusai live, that is, they host it and get to decide on the guests, on April 22nd. 

Their next oneman, "B birthday festival 2018" (Boogie's oneman birthday live) will be on 4/8 (Sun) at Yotsuya LOTUS. Ticket sale starts on January 20th.

Oh, hell yeah! So great to see things happening with this band. They’re a breath of fresh air and precisely what VK needs right now, especially after the bad taste left by all the Meji drama. 

44 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

More JILUKA makes my peen happy!

My wallet is already hyped.

I'll post the setlist as soon as it's up somewhere.

Sweet! Really curious what a full JILUKA album's gonna be like.

2 hours ago, Shmilly said:

Great news! Is there a setlist for the one man?

Is it common for bands to release set lists before a show? Never heard of that before

Todays setlist for Ricko and Zyean’s birthday oneman: 

DTbZYFaVMAAYeuu?format=jpg&name=large

Also I’m very excited for their new release, I’ve been waiting for a full album 

Edited by Kathy

1 hour ago, Kathy said:

Todays setlist for Ricko and Zyean’s birthday oneman: 

DTbZYFaVMAAYeuu?format=jpg&name=large

Also I’m very excited for their new release, I’ve been waiting for a full album 

I'm hoping it's a full album of new music (or rehashes like Ajna-SgVer-). They have enough time to write material before August. They're not playing new songs yet at lives, though.

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

I'm hoping it's a full album of new music (or rehashes like Ajna-SgVer-). They have enough time to write material before August. They're not playing new songs yet at lives, though.

I assume they'll include a few older tracks (hopefully remastered and re-recorded like they did with Ajna) and I'm hoping for 7 or 8 new songs. I'm so excited. I've been screaming all morning.

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

I assume they'll include a few older tracks (hopefully remastered and re-recorded like they did with Ajna) and I'm hoping for 7 or 8 new songs. I'm so excited. I've been screaming all morning.

Me too I can't wait!!!

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

Maybe a re-write of sicks? Although honestly I hope not. I think their sound has far surpassed that by now.

46 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

Maybe a re-write of sicks? Although honestly I hope not. I think their sound has far surpassed that by now.

Exactly. Imagine how well it could sound if the rewrote it now. Balus sounds pretty good now and Ajna only got better. 

Heck yeeeeeees!!!! I'm happy the guys r doing more and more, they seem to be getting popular and I hope the momentum continues for them. 

(I really wanna get my hands on that album)