Shaolan974

キズ (Kizu) new maxi-single "傷痕" (Kizuato) release

I'm liking this band way more than I thought I would. Hopefully they can release an album this year.

Edit: I think the main thing I like about them is how high energy they are. Lime's voice works well in doing this (though it's an acquired taste) and whoever is composing their music is doing a really good job writing the music to fit his voice.

Edited by fieldsgrow

Honestly with the fan base they got from Lime on his own. This band is already on top lol. So of course the production value is there I mean Tsutaya was sold out and that was only their 2nd one-man! You go guys<3

tickets for their oneman live "怨ミ晴ラサズオクベキカ" at 2018/05/03 at LIQUIDROOM ebisu are SOLD OUT

they will hold their 4th oneman "さよなら" (Sayonara) at 2018/09/24 at Zepp Tokyo

e9a3762ca5ce4a7ae645f2088e9d7b8d.jpg

It's insane !

2 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Wow Zepp Tokyo already, good job! 

This! Shame my company doesn't give me the day off even though it's a holiday, I'd love to go...

Also for what it's worth, I'm not sure how true it is but the poster says that one man sold out in one second!

Edited by Shmilly

they sold out liquidroom with a month to spare oh my god my wig is literally flying into the stratosphere kizu didn't come to PLAY

funny how they're playing such big venues for their onemans but don't even have enough material to do a cross-country oneman tour...THEN lets see what venues they play outside of tokyo...catfish queens. I'm guessing they'll announce that tour at the zepp live? by then they'll probably be well enough into everything to actually do a tour like that. Im happy a heavy band has done this well tho

Edited by emmny

What are their shows like, since they don't have a lot of material to play? Are they extra short or just full of mcs? I've been wondering the same thing for bands that are even younger than kizu. 

On 4/9/2018 at 5:02 AM, platy said:

What are their shows like, since they don't have a lot of material to play? Are they extra short or just full of mcs? I've been wondering the same thing for bands that are even younger than kizu. 

When I saw them at Tsutaya the live was really short since they only had like 8 songs at the time. I want to say like 45mins or less and there wasn't a MC at all if I remember correctly but they are doing well

Edited by Yukimoto

On 4/9/2018 at 12:42 AM, Shmilly said:

This! Shame my company doesn't give me the day off even though it's a holiday, I'd love to go...

Also for what it's worth, I'm not sure how true it is but the poster says that one man sold out in one second!

I think they are exaggerating, like just saying that they had soooo much time left and already sole out a show.... This will most definitely give them some PR for Zepp Tokyo since more people will be on it for that show

On 4/9/2018 at 5:02 AM, platy said:

They have at least two unreleased songs that I'm aware of, but that's still only 14 songs max after their latest single.

On 08/04/2018 at 5:02 PM, platy said:

1 hour ago, Yukimoto said:

When I saw them at Tsutaya the live was really short since they only had like 8 songs at the time. I want to say like 45mins or less and there wasn't a MC at all if I remember correctly but they are doing well

10 minutes ago, Shmilly said:

They have at least two unreleased songs that I'm aware of, but that's still only 14 songs max after their latest single.

Their concerts usually don't have MC's or encores, so they're pretty short. The oneman usually has around one hour.

In west they played their 8 released songs, also the two live-only songs that they have 走馬灯 (Soutamou <- thats my favorite Kizu song so far tho, i really want them to release in a CD) and 夢(Yume) Plus they also played 傷痕 that was not released back the time.

Well there's also 中庭 (Nakaniwa) that's actually their "introduction" song. So in total there was 12 songs setlist.