The Piass

Deviloof have signed with DangerCrue 9thRecords + new single

The limited edition is available on Tower Records im not sure if any other stores will carry it since they mentioned it would be live limited.

On 2/23/2018 at 12:26 PM, The Piass said:

Limited edition : 1620 yen

CD :

01. 「開花」(Kaika)
02. 孤独死(Kodoku shi)
03. Ruin(LIVE)
04. EGOIST(LIVE)

Regular edition : 1000 yen + taxes

CD :

01. 「開花」(Kaika)
02. 孤独死(Kodoku shi)

Spoiler

DWuoP5QVMAA0lDu.jpg

On 2/23/2018 at 1:30 PM, -NOVA- said:

Artwork always looks Insane I'm so fucking ready!!!!

Very excited! Kaika looks like it will be awesome! DEVILOOF has been awesome for me. Devil's Proof was cool af

So Apr. 25th, just over a month now. :xxx:

Edited by Mamo

Devil's proof was outstanding,no doubts,they really know how to put up a tasty slam/deathcore

and i really hope that this single can bring back the filthy atmosphere of PURGE

also don't wanna hear Ray on vocals very often,cuz his voice just ruined their brutality (the song DESTINATION for example)

3 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

Devil's proof was outstanding,no doubts,they really know how to put up a tasty slam/deathcore

and i really hope that this single can bring back the filthy atmosphere of PURGE

also don't wanna hear Ray on vocals very often,cuz his voice just ruined their brutality (the song DESTINATION for example)

I wouldn't blame Ray's voice for DESTINATION since it's actually the only song written by Daiki, even the lyrics. Everything else is Seiya or Seiya and Keisuke. I actually really like Ray's vocals, though, when he's singing Japanese. He sounds uncomfortable with the pronunciation in English, but he sounds amazing in Return of the Curse.

7 hours ago, patientZERO said:

I wouldn't blame Ray's voice for DESTINATION since it's actually the only song written by Daiki, even the lyrics. Everything else is Seiya or Seiya and Keisuke. I actually really like Ray's vocals, though, when he's singing Japanese. He sounds uncomfortable with the pronunciation in English, but he sounds amazing in Return of the Curse.

actually when he was singing in japanese his vocal style surprisingly reminded me a LOT of Imperial Circus Dead Decadence vocalist which is pretty amazing!

23 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

slam? 

tracklist of the limited edition got slightly changed according to the latest tweet of danger crue records:

instead of EGOIST (live) we'll get ISHTAR (live) which although i love all their songs makes me even more happy - so thankfully changed for the EVEN better! 8D

On 4/24/2018 at 2:16 PM, VkBrutaliaN said:

seems like along with their new release they'll also have a stunning new look!!

hopefully they'll post a full/solo fotos soon on their twitter.

When are they gonna release promo pics of this look?

These guys have saved deathcore/slam for real,if I could I'd spread it to every single fan of this subgenre of metal .also, was a nice idea making the lyrics video all in romanji.

(Keisuke's body painting looks so fuckin badass, Jesus Christ!!!)

although i own the original CD i am super glad that i watched the lyric video because the lyrics from the part from 3:47-3:52 i always thought keisuke's just doing some random super brutal growls because it doesn't say anything in the lyric booklet but now knowing he actually growls "LET'S FUCK THE WORLD" makes the song and in particular that part even BETTER! 8D