frayed

Morrigan Gt. Pitty has departed

Here is what I gather, and feel free to correct me or to expand on the details: Pitty was initially thought to be ill and checked into a hospital. However, he since checked out and did not communicate with the members after the fact in spite of their efforts to contact him. As a result, he is no longer part of the band.

What a PITTY.

No, seriously. :( I had a bad feeling when they didn’t update us on his condition for so long, but I was hoping for the best.

Edited by frayed
Link stuff sorry

36 minutes ago, NekoHime said:

I'm gonna miss the teddy bears from the concerts. :c I hope he's fine.  Somehow I can imagine that he fed up with the girly image or something like that. We'll never know. 

Actually we know, Setsuna wrote on his twitter about  what has happened and said that Pitty lacked motivation and was he drowning in debts

WHAT??????
wt... T_________T

3 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

The big question: who is their main composer?

Precisely!    I once read that he was the main.
I hope you're wrong, because if you don't , they're halfway to the end.

This is a good time for Toki (ex BFN) to get into a band that I like.  ***DREAM*** 

I think they’ll continue. It sounds like there’s some raw feelings there (especially from Setsuna), but they sound pretty determined to press forward. Also, here’s some translations for you:

https://www.jrocknews.com/2018/01/guitarist-pitty-makes-sudden-departure-morrigan.html

I kind of really hope they don’t drop the bears. They’re mid-tour now so who knows when they’ll get a replacement, but best of luck to them in any case. 

57 minutes ago, Serox said:

LOL, Setsuna on his last tweet writed "We will make him repent for leaving us

Morrigan hires Taylor Swift to write an epic break up song about Pitty :D