Jiyo

ex-ZERO MIND INFINITY members new band "breakin' holiday" has been formed

Ex ZERO MIND INFINITY members formed new formal band "breakin' holiday"" and will released their first single "LILITH" on 2018.03.20.
Details are not known yet.

Member :

Vo. Juri (ex DELUHI)
Gt. 酒井洋明 - Hiroaki Sakai (ex 12012)
Ba. Aggy (ex DELUHI)
Dr. KAJI (ex REIGN)

http://www.breakin-holiday.com

Edited by Jiyo

26 minutes ago, doombox said:

I wonder what happened with ZMI? Either way, this sample sounds great!

I was bummed as hell when they disbanded bc they sounded absolutely incredible. But hey, this is bomb!!!! 

Did not think Juri would be coming out with another band so soon after ZMI disbanded but I can only guess he and Aggy had been planning this for a while. Sucks bc I actually loved ZMI and thought they'd go longer than they did. But tbh I'll root for anything any member from DELUHI does as long as it's still listenable. Juri has one of my favourite voices in vkei and he absolutely deserves all the success. Trying not to get too hyped in case they also break up soon tho

Other than their name, I'm down. The sample sounds better than ZMI did and they haven't released a look yet, which means they're focused on the music instead. That's good in my book, since we already know who the members are and don't need to see what costumes they're donning to know if we'll like them or not.

@Jiyoyou called it on ZMI disbandment thread! ZMI disbanding was just so they could restart as a formal band under a different name, indeed!

It's pretty obvious they've been stocking up on songs, this is most definitely from their time as ZMI.

freaking excited, even their name is better this time! (what the fuck ZERO MIND INFINITY is supposed to mean?)

Hoping they properly re-record and release BE PROUD, i love that song!

Edited by chemicalpictures

pretty surprised by the outcome of this ~

sounds like a 10/10 song to me - like literally everything about this song was AMAZING - also i loved hearing Juri screaming and singing in japanese... not sure because i didn't like latest DELUHI era too much but if i remember correctly he was almost only singing in english so more japanese to my ears is very welcome! ;D

now i only need to know how they'll look but with time flying by i am sure they'll show us soon enough.