Serox

Babymetal Gu. Mikio Fujioka has passed away.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in total shock. Was wondering why I hadn't seen a lot of tweeting from him recently. I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally  loved his music. Always searching for anything he was involved in because I loved his playing.

Was such a fan of his. He had two daughters too. Heartbreaking.

Jeez, I can't believe it. He was so good at what he did - he always stood out to me the most during the times I saw them live. Really no words. RIP.

Heard about this via Mina (Destrose, FATE GEAR) before the English-language music press started breaking the news.

I think she studied under him at MI Japan, but yeah, this video she posted broke my heart.

Damn, I misread at first and my heart skipped  beat.

Still, it is sad, isn’t he also the growling vocal for BM? 

Such a loss. R.I.P

Leda tweeted a personal hand-written message for Mikio-san.

Translation by /u/gakushabaka on reddit:

Guitarist Mikio Fujioka san has departed to Heaven.

We shared the stage many times, and he has taught me really a lot of things.
Whenever I felt lost or I was troubled about my musical performance, I always contacted Fujioka san.
Despite all my constant and troublesome questions, he always replied in a gentle and polite way.
Occasionally, he made an explanation attaching a video.
I really admire from the bottom of my heart both his guitar playing and his personality.

I wanted to learn more from Fujioka san.
I wanted to play more music together.

No matter how much I think about it, I still can't believe it, and it's heart-breaking. I feel a pain in my chest.

But towards the end of the funeral, Fujioka san's mother told me this: "Mikio kun was a boy who loved cheerful things, so please see him off with a smile, do this for him. I will also spend my days as cheerfully as usual as I did up to now. Because I think that is what would make Mikio-kun the most happy."

When I think about Fujioka san, he was always playing with a smile, showing that he was having fun.
Always laughing.

Therefore, with Fujioka san's thought always in my mind, I'd like to keep living every day with a smile.

Fujioka san, I'm truly grateful.
I'm happy to have met you.

I pray from the bottom of my heart for your happiness in the afterlife.

Leda