Alkaloid

コドモドラゴン (Codomo Dragon) have lost contact with Gu.華那 (Kana)

コドモドラゴン (Codomo Dragon) have lost contact with Gu.華那 (Kana) since 2018/1/3, and they will perform as a 4-piece at their live at Kashiwa PALOOZA at 2018/1/5.

Omg again with this crap. People need to seriously stop disappearing and then coming back with some bad record on them. I hope this band makes it through this i love them lots.

What a bad way to start the year off...

bad or worst that the cops are involved? Bad as in "he stole a pepsi from convient store." worst as in "we think he's suicidal".

8 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

In my experience, this mostly happens when the band member just wants to leave but doesn't have the guts to admit it to his bandmates.

mLAjKr1.gif

(Still, hoping everything is okay with him ofc.)

off topic:  today is national bird day.

This is scary, I really hope he hasn't done/isn't planning something drastic.

Japan is pretty notorious for having a heavy stigma against mental health, so it's hard to imagine this kind of thing happening less frequently any time soon.

I just hope he turns up alright.

are we sure he didnt just get some fangirl preggers and ran off?

1 hour ago, emmny said:

2018 needs another massive scandal to top last years murder so um....bring on the mess

I missed this murder part, what is it?

(full statement is threaded on twitter)

they were able to confirm Kana is safe as they received a handwritten letter from him wherein he stated his current situation makes it hard for him to continue music, and that he wants to distance himself from the band. the band will still try to speak with him directly.

another year another tobu
out of curiosity has there ever been a case of a bandman disappearing where he didn't just run away? because afaik the rate is 100%

Edited by cvltic

Kana chan is unhappy :( How come people (esp within close knit bands) don't just tell each other, they want a break? I hope his "current situation" is hes just burned out from working T_T

there's non-insignificant chance you have to pay contract cancellation/breach fees or "inconvenience fees" if you try to leave without running away, especially if it does have something to do with shacking up with a girlfriend/knocking somebody up

Well lucky he is safe.

But don't bandman also run aways because they just don't dare to be "honnest" "talking about feelings" "avoiding problems".

But whatever the reason is, I'm glad that he is okay and that they didn't find him dead or in hospital or something.