YuyoDrift

2018 Japanese Music Ratings

Going to take this one over for 2018 @CAT5@Lestat :tw_glasses:

Coming back for the 4th year in a row, this thread is dedicated to Japanese releases in 2018 that the MH Community will listen to and would like to keep track of throughout the entire year. It’s a nice way of referring back to a list, should you forget if you’ve listened to a certain release yet or not. I know I forget sometimes haha. These ratings can also help those who may want to see which releases are favoring well or not, based on each individual user who you may have similar tastes with.

You never know, as this could come in handy at the end of the year. :tw_wink:

Feel free to set up your own rating system (Stars, ?/5, ?/10, Best to Worst, Oooh to Eww, etc.), but try and use spoiler tags to save room in your post, and save room on the page for the other members’ rating lists.

Previous Years for Reference:

I look forward to seeing everyone’s lists at the end of the year!

Yuyo’s List for 2018:

Spoiler

Purple = Visual Kei

Blue = Rock (or similar)

Yellow = Pop (or similar)

Whoa

Unlucky Morpheus -「CADAVER/REVADAC」

the GazettE - NINTH

DIMLIM - CHEDOARA

Ohhhh

DIR EN GREY - VESTIGE OF SCRATCHES (Rated as a 2018 remaster to their past work)

陰陽座 (Onmyo-za) - 桜花忍法帖 (Ouka Ninpou Chou)

SHIT HAPPENING - Stargazer

今市隆二 (Ryuji Imaichi) - ONE DAY

中島美嘉 (Mika Nakashima) - KISS OF DEATH

PANDORA feat. Beverly - Be The One

れをる/レヲル (REOL) - 平面鏡 (Heimen Kagami)

佐々木恵梨 (Eri Sasaki) - Fuyubiyori (ふゆびより)

藤原さくら (Sakura Fujiwara) - The Moon

集団行動 (Shuudan Koudou) -  (充分未来) Juubun Mirai

大塚愛 (Ai Otsuka) - aio piano

ズ (Kizu) - 傷痕 (Kizuato)

ポルカドットスティングレイ (Polkadot Stingray) - 一大事 (Ichidaiji)

lynch. - XIII

DIR EN GREY - The Insulated World

JILUKA - Metamorphose

Meh

水樹 奈々 (Nana Mizuki) - HOT BLOOD

林部智史 (Satoshi Hayashibe) - I

吉川友 (You Kikkawa) - DISTORTION/ ときめいたのにスルー (Tokimeita no ni Through)

小袋成彬 (Nariaki Obukuro) - Lonely One feat. 宇多田ヒカル (Utada Hikaru)

mol-74 - Saisei

KAMIJO - Nosferatu

寿美菜子 (Minako Kotobuki) - Emotion

GOOD ON THE REEL - 光にまみれて (Hikari ni Mamirete)

にゃーろんず(Nyarons) - ハルカカナタ(Harukanata)

(鈴木みのり) Suzuki Minori - FEELING AROUND

みんなのこどもちゃん (minnanokodomochan) - 起きたら死んでたい(Okitara Shindetai)

ゲスの極み乙女。(Gesu no Kiwami Otome.) - 戦ってしまうよ( Takatte Shimau yo)

宮田悟志(Satoshi Miyata) - RISE

CY8ER - Hello New Generation

坂本真綾 (Maaya Sakamoto) - CLEAR

GARNiDELiA - Error

nano.RIPE - アザレア(Azalea)

上坂すみれ (Sumire Uesaka) - POP TEAM EPIC

花澤香菜 (Kana Hanazawa) -  春に愛されるひとに わたしはなりたい (Haru ni Aisareru Hito ni Watashi wa Naritai)

上野優華 (Yuuka Ueno) - U to You

miwa - Live Fast Die Young

Do As Infinity - Alive

glamscure -Succubus≒incubuS

Xaa-Xaa - 赤色

Uhhh

水曜日のカンパネラ (Suiyoubi no Campanella)  - 江戸っ子どこどこ (Edokko Doko Doko)

A9 - F+IX=YOU

Phew - Voice Hardcore

エルテレサ (Elle Teresa) - Astroberry Shake (feat. Yuskey Carter)

Ugh

**NOTE**

These ratings aren't permanent. I tend to move them up/down, so keep checking in.

Yay! Thanks for making the 2018 post. Gonna do my best to update this regularly and not wait until September like I did last year... >>;

Spoiler

Japanese release

:tw_heart:   Adds 2 years to my life each time I listen to it.

BoA - ONE SHOT, TWO SHOT

BUCK-TICK - No.0

Jonghyun - Poet | Artist

Jooyoung - Fountain

MONSTA X - THE CONNECT : DEJAVU

Planetarium Records - Planetarium Case #1

Planetarium Records - Planetarium Case #2

:tw_glasses:   Bops & jams for daaays.

ASAGI - 斑

B1A4 - Station Triangle

CLC - Black Dress

EXO - Countdown

the fin. - There

iri - Juice

Jang Wooyoung - 헤어질 때

JBJ - True Colors

NCT - NCT 2018 EMPATHY

REOL - 虚構集

WANIMA - Everybody!!

WINNER - OUR TWENTY FOR

WJSN - Dream your dream

yahyel - Human

:tw_grin:   Enjoyed these a lot.

ART-SCHOOL - In Colors

BAND-MAID - WORLD DOMINATION

CHUNG HA - offset

CIFIKA - PRISM

Develop One's Faculties - 不恰好な街と僕と君

GOT7 - Eyes On You

iKON - Return

J-Hope - Hope World

JUNG ILHOON - Big wave

JUSTHIS & Paloalto - 4 the Youth

MOMOLAND - GREAT!

PAELLAS - Yours EP

REIGN - ベリアル

ROTTENGRAFFTY - PLAY

SF9 - MAMMA MIA!

VAV - Spotlight

WINNER - EVERYD4Y

清春 - 夜、カルメンの詩集

雨のパレード - Reason of Black Color

:tw_confused:   A few okay songs but could be better.

THE BACK HORN - 情景泥棒

Golden Child - Miracle

GREMLINS - LIBERA

MAMAMOO - Yellow Flower

MonstlloW - MonstlloW

Nulbarich - H.O.T

OH MY GIRL - SECRET GARDEN

SEVENTEEN - Director's Cut

Split end - 夜

Stray Kids - I am NOT

SUZY - Face of Love

THE BOYZ - THE BOYZ

UNDER FALL JUSTICE - 何も信じていない

UP10TION - INVITATION

Weki Meki - Lucky

ゴシップ - 吐愚弄-トグロ-

:tw_dizzy:   Delete.

glamscure - Succubus≒incubuS

Last updated: 4.13

Edited by doombox

Glad to join the party again!

This time I'll also try to list the highlighted tracks on each release, which makes it easier to go back on albuns that are kinda meh but have redeeming tracks

Spoiler

Best of the year contender

[2018.02.07] Develop One's Faculties - Bukakkou na Machi to Boku to Kimi

-  VK flagship band keeps delivering. Not as good as reincarnation but better than everything else on the scene by a mile.

[2018.02.28] Chanty - Chanty no Sekai e Youkoso 2

- An improvement on the first album, in every sense of the word. Killer release.

[2018.04.25] Neverland - Nu world

- While definitely below the two above, this is an outstanding release of a more standard vk band, a gem in the middle of so many terrible acts.  HOWL, VOICE, アオハル, SECRET WORLD, Creation, and 地球最後のラブソング are the absolute highlights.

[2018.05.24] SHADOWS - Torches

- All killer, no filler. Straight punch to the jaw, just under 30 minutes, couldn't ask for anything better.

[2018.07.04] WHITEHEAD - SCREEN

- Ryuji knows what he is doing, definitely. This is the natural evolution of later ZORO, stripping off most instruments to a electronic base, but a REALLY well done one. But don't let it mislead you, NIN is harder than most of ZORO's disco. Every track is a highlight, check it out!
[2018.07.11] a crowd of rebellion - III

- This was my first experience with them, and good lord, what a release. Even my pet peeve with female vocals in hardcore songs was alleviated by how good they sound together. Anemia, #ペルソナ, Colorless, Noah and THE TESTAMENT (one of the best riffs I've heard this year) are absolutely MUST LISTEN.

[2018.07.24] BAROQUE - AN ETERNITY

- Words won't do justice, really. Top 3 songs I've heard this year, best ballad BY FAR. Everything here is amazing. What Kei does with his guitar deserves so much praise. Ryo soars and resonates. Everything sounds so true, so honest. Brilliant chorus, aswell. A clear evolution of what we saw on Planetary Secret, hope people give them another spin, after the (somewhat just) lukewarm reception GIRL had.

[2018.08.08] DIMLIM - CHEDOARA

- How come a band can change so much on a year-span? Probably losing Issei helped, but goddamn, talk about improvement. I feel like there's a lot of Dir en Grey and 9GBO influences here, in a really good way. Not all tracks are highlights, but there's some of the best music I've heard in 2018 here. Check out Malformation, 愛憎につき…, シガラミD. Hymnus, vanitas,「人」と「形」. And keep an eye on their new drummer, cuz this guy is going far.

This is REALLY good

[2018.02.07] ZON - anima

- Really solid release. 58 is STELLAR, but the whole mini is a nice listen.                         

[2018.02.14] GREMLINS - LIBERA

- Solid AF. Filled with funky, catchy tracks, summer vibes and everything else. Their best release so far, hands down!

[2018.03.31] MIRAGE - BURIAL

- Maybe it belongs on the category below, but Akira's awesomeness awarded them the bump up, and that's it.

[2018.04.01] Aiolin - Stardust Crystal

- They were never bad, but also never stood out. But this is something different, something better. Can't pinpoint yet, but it's there.

[2018.05.08] LIQUID - Gekkoh (V.1.00)

[2018.03.14] Eins:Vier - Self Cover Best 2018 - Searching Red Light

- I wasn't really familiar with their works, so this is all new to me. Good stuff!

[2018.05.23] breakin' holiday - LILITH

- Yummy is a lazy ok-ish b-side, but LILITH is GLORIOUS. Easily one of the best songs I've heard this year. Hope they keep their consistency and a steady release schedule, for a change.

[2018.06.02] sever black paranoia - Subspecies

[2018.06.20] UNiTE. - NEW CLASSIC

- Okay, hear me out. Yes, it was supposed to be bad. Yes, Romantic☆Trampoline still sucks but the album is MUCH better than the promotional singles may lead you to believe. Jupiter, ディシバダルツ, A Little Picture are as good as they ever were,, 五月已 and 隕石系スタジオパンダ are fine besides a few hiccups, Halo Music and ホワイトスイマ→ grows on you... It is suprisingly good, give it a try!

[2018.06.27] Aiolin - Stardust Crystal -Stardust Side-

- They found themselves. After a series of mediocre releases, finally one worthy of the hype. There are problems with the production, the annoying way the violin is higher than other instruments and such, but that doesn't take away the fact that they improved so much since Tear in the Rain.

[2018.07.04] BLESS THIS MESS - [blind Circus.]

[2018.08.08] HYDE - AFTER LIGHT

- Catchy chorus, nice vocals, fine drumming, solid composition. I don't care if it's HYDE diving in the trend, if it sounds good, I'm okay with it.

[2018.06.20] REIGN - Hakuja

- hot damn this is GOOD. On par with their best stuff. great vocal work, specially on Shuusoku no FREESIA. This is the REIGN I want to see, even if it's a bit poppy than their regular output.

It's alright/good

[2018.01.02] Merry bad end & DEVIZE - NEO PUPA'18

- Devize track is better, but the other one is listenable too.

[2018.01.17] Belle - JUKE BOX

- Regular Belle, nice-ish, but that's it. The feeling that it's okay but it's missing something is always there.

[2018.01.17] POIDOL - Sapphire

- Eh... At least 盲目マッチメイカー is catchy...

[2018.01.24] Yuuki solo - 堆

- Actually a great release, but I feel the novelty will wear off. ネジマキドリ and 回路 are still STELLAR tracks.

[2018.01.27] Crossfaith - Wipeout (Deluxe)

[2018.01.31] SHIVA - BLOODY SKIN

[2018.01.31] TRNTY D:CODE - GRAVITY

- Who would say a band on Yohio's label would actually release something decent?

[2018.02.07] Gravity - giragira manji kei

[2018.02.07] DARIAN MARIAN - Loveless

- A surprisingly fine release. Second track is the better one.

[2018.02.07] Pentagon - Hankou Seimei

-   Hankou Seimei and GOOD BYE are okay tracks.

[2018.02.14] REIGN - Belial
                         - Nice tracks (defective scene, Shallow [P'], TONIGHT), one GREAT (Pupa), several meh ones.

[2018.03.06] DOGinthePWO - バイバイ。

[2018.03.10] silence - Baby Butterfly

[2018.03.14] Grieva - Shizuku

[2018.03.28] Mathilda - ハジメマシテ、殺シニ参リマシタ。

[2018.03.29] Screech in2 the Rain. - Screeture

- This should've gone into This is so bland/sucks, but there are several good ideas here, just poorly executed. And it's kinda catchy.

[2018.03.28] FAR EAST DIZAIN - ALTERED DIZAIN
                         - If judging the new songs only, it's a This is so bland/sucks for sure. The old songs saves this from the shit abyss. Inhale still reigns supreme, and I'm not sure if Leda has what it takes to surpass it anymore.

[2018.04.01] Kaya - Fabulous

[2018.04.04] Gyakushuu no Jisaku Jienya. - Hannya koi jigoku

- The 3rd track won me over. Panic Ch-kei is always welcome.

[2018.04.25] DIR EN GREY - 人間を被る

[2018.04.25] SCAPEGOAT - Shokuzai no yagi

[2018.04.25] ABOO - MELLOW-mp-

[2018.05.02] SHeepSLeep - Reborn

[2018.05.02] Zero[Hz] - Zero Seisen

- Mediocre, to be honest. But I don't hate any of the tracks, so...

[2018.05.09] RAZOR - BRILLIANT

- PINOCCHIO sounded better on the sample, but it's all good. Their best single so far, which is not really a big achievement, as the other two sucked balls...

[2018.05.14] EVERSSIC - SAIL ON MUSIC

[2018.05.23] xaa-xaa - Noroi Uta

[2018.05.23] Anfiel - Gin no Shokuzai

- amber cotton is interesting, skip everything else.

[2018.06.13] the GazettE - NINTH

[2018.06.20] Yuya (ex-DuelJewel) - RUN TO THE SUN

[2018.06.20] REIGN - Shigoku

[2018.06.20] sleepyhead - DRIPPING

- Waaaaay too long and bloated. Would probably work much better if it was divided into two minis. In any case, there are a few actually good songs in the middle of all those fillers.

[2018.06.27] D - Revive ~荒廃都市~

[2018.07.04] Pentagon - Mantra

- Maybe it should be in the category above, I don't know. Mantra is good, but MONOCHROME is everything I expect from Pentagon. REALLY REALLY good song, it's hard to believe they're the same band that release crap like メローサンセットビーチ, for example.

[2018.07.18] Kaya - Monday Monday

[2018.07.25] SHIVA - PHANTOM

- PHANTOM is the first de facto good song since their name change. Eveything else is passable, except the bizarre seiheki SADISM ending.

[2018.07.25] SCAPEGOAT - Meimei

- Hakuti is good, skip everything else.

[2018.07.25] RAZOR - Akaku Chirabaru Hana

- Now THIS is their best single so far. It's still not on par of their best songs, but at least I can listen to the three songs without skipping and finding stuff that interests me.

[2018.08.08] ACME - Zesshou Ouka

- Besides Paradox, which is now in their top 3 songs, everything else is just okay, not amazing. Not the title song tho, that shit is LAME.

This is so bland/sucks

[2018.01.10] Alphalia - Amaryllis

- very few good ideas here and there, all ruined by whiny-voice-bleep-bloop snoozefest.

[2018.01.17] A9 - F+IX=YOU

[2018.01.17] FIXER - Arbiter

[2018.01.24] Pisarro - DARK PASTELS

[2018.01.24] DaizyStripper - 4Get Me Not

- I was about to place them on It's alright/good, but the 2nd track was a wasted opportunity, so fuck it.

[2018.01.31] Batsu Game - tsumibukai

- Last track does not suck, but that doesn't mean it's good either...

[2018.02.07] SARIGIA - RUIN

- It's not BAAAAD, but I couldn't remember what I just had listened to a second after, so...

[2018.02.14] Satsuki - Vampire's Moon

[2018.02.14] DEVIZE – UNCERTAIN

[2018.02.21] BUCK-TICK - Moon さよならを教えて

- FORGETTABLE.

[2018.03.07] ACME - ROTTEN ORANGE

[2018.03.07] DADAROMA - This is “LIVE”

- Aruhi, Sekaihautsukushiitoomotta. is good, couldn't care less for everything else.

[2018.03.07] mamireta - Shiin:Kurashi

- Budget DEZERT. Hard pass.

[2018.03.07] THE GALLO - KERBEROS

- At least the third song is listenable/good.

[2018.03.07] LapLus - HAKUMEI

[2018.03.13] Kizu - Kizuato

- Fuck me this is bad. third song is the lesser evil.

[2018.03.14] B'LAIVE - B'LAIVE

- BLEEB BLOP SHITFEST.

[2018.03.14] Codomo Dragon - 脳壊ス。

- Eh... forgettable. レイマニックソート  is good tho, my kind of jam.

[2018.03.27] ZERO GUMI - Sakuranbo palette

[2018.03.28] L - THE WORLD - Each road

[2018.03.28] An Cafe - Negaigoto wa Hitotsusa

[2018.04.04] DIEALO - Innocent

[2018.04.04] dexcore - BLACK PIG

- Fuck that drum machine.

[2018.04.13] MISERIA - 子ドモ騙シ

[2018.04.25] The THIRTEEN - URGE

[2018.04.25] SchwarzKain - MOMENT

[2018.04.25] A9 - Planet Nine

- This is horrible as horrible can be. Except Unreal, that song is good. But you can absolutely ignore everything else, really. Saddens me to say that the band that made Gemini should disband, and focus their efforts somewhere else. Together, their sound doesn't work anymore. Please start some solo projects already, and revive DIAWOLF, for god's sake!

[2018.04.25] Deviloof - 開花

- Ugh this band pisses me off. Their compositions simply don't make any sense. And I dare anyone to explain me how the structure of their songs is supposed to work, really. fuck them.

[2018.05.01] BugLug - KAI•TAI•SHIN•SHO

[2018.05.02] Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Greedy

[2018.05.08] DAYDALA - Dystopia

[2018.06.06] DARIAN MARIAN - p o i s o n

[2018.06.09] HAKLO - What's HAKLO?

[2018.07.18] POIDOL - AQUA BLUE

[2018.07.18] DADAROMA - boku wa ANDROID

They shouldn't be allowed to charge for this

[2018.03.19]  Noulla - Ne Ne

- I can't even. Noulla always sucked, but this is a whole new level of sadness.

Edited by chemicalpictures

This looks fun, I'm in.

2018 Ratings

Spoiler

:5.0: Have you seen Egoraptor's "Awesome Reach" animation? That's what I did with these releases.

2018.01.10 - CHARISMA.COM - Charisma.BEST

A collection of CHARISMA.COM's best hits. I fucking love them so much. How can you not love them? Every song is so damn catchy. What pains me is that I'll never be able to see them live since they disbanded. At least I can still play their records on repeat, which is what I'll be doing with this one.

Edit: Decided to move Charisma.BEST up to 5*. What the fuck was I thinking putting it at 4*?

:4.0:THIS IS GOOD

2018.03.07 - まみれた - 死因:暮らし

3 tracks in total on this single and they're all great. On my first listen I gave it 3* but after a few more I've decided to increase it to 4*. The singer can't sing at all but he has a style that makes him unique and that makes his vocals fun to listen to. It wouldn't be the same without him. Each instrument is on point throughout each track too, you can hear them all distinctly but it all comes together in gorgeously heavy harmony.

2018.01.24 - Gesu no Kiwami Otome. - Takakatte Shimauyo

This gets a 4* just for the first track. The other two are just amazing bonuses. Is there a bad song by Gesu? Short answer: no. Not bothered about the remix track on this single though, it's really not needed.

:3.0: Decent

:2.0: Not much point

:1.0: Garbage, utter shite

Waiting for release/listening to:

Spoiler

2018.01.17 - Nagi Yanagi - Natte

2018.01.18 - Little Glee Monster - juice

2018.01.24 - Wagakki Band - Yukikage Boshi

2018.02.07 - Pentagon - Hanko Seimei

2018.02.14 - BAND-MAID - World Domination

2018.02.14 - SCANDAL - Honey

2018.02.21 - Aimer - Ref:rain

2018.04.04 - まみれた - 死因:無視

2018.05-02 - まみれた - 死因:わからん

Edited by yuugure

I hope I can keep up better than last year...

Spoiler

:5.0: (Holy shit)

[2018.01.31] ASAGI - MADARA
[2018.03.28] DxGotcharockaxDiaura - 【Michinoku Three Kingdoms vol.2

[2018.05.20] JILUKA - Hellraiser

[2018.07.11] lynch. - XIII

[2018.09.02] Morrigan - Xiss

[2018.09.12] JILUKA - Metamorphose
[2018.10.24] DIAURA - Malice

[2018.12.11] キズ (Kizu) - 「0」

:4.0:(Very good/Is allright but has a couple of outstanding tracks)

[2018.01.17] The Sound Bee HD - ENDLESS DEAD

[2018.02.08] Amai Bouryoku - Bitchi wa ne, bitchi janai yo.

[2018.02.28] Do As Infinity - Alive

[2018.03.13] キズ (Kizu) - 傷痕 (Kizuato)

[2018.04.12] D - Narrow Escape

[2018.04.25] lynch. - Sinners -No One Can Fake My Blood-

[2018.05.14] EVERSSIC - SAIL ON MUSIC

[2018.06.06] VRZEL – 6-Six

[2018.06.13] Matenrou Opera - Invisible Chaos

[2018.06.13] The GazettE - Ninth

[2018.06.13] GOTCHAROCKA - Baccarat
[2018.06.27] D - Revive ~荒廃都市~
[2018.07.18] ディオーラ (DIAURA) - 運命開化 (Unmei Kaika)

[2018.10.10] Develop One’s Faculties 「シャーデンフロイデ」

[2018.10.17] FIXER - NIGRUM

[2018.11.14] D - Deadly Sin

:3.0: (It's generally ok/some tracks suck and some others are pretty good/it's pretty good just not my taste)

[2018.xx.xx] Jigsaw - Tobiorikun

[2018.01.01] ZigZag - Hajimete no Zigzag

[2018.01.02] v.a.メリーバッドエンド & DEVIZE - NEO PUPA'18 (Merry Badend's track sucked but Devize's was really good)

[2018.01.06] Mika Nakashima - Kiss of Death

[2018.01.09] 0.1gの誤算 (0.1g no gosan) - 有害メンヘラドール

[2018.01.10] Wagakki Band - Yuki Kageboushi

[2018.01.10] 陰陽座 (Onmyo-za) - 桜花忍法帖 (Ouka Ninpou Chou)

[2018.01.10] ゴシップ (Gossip) - 吐愚弄-トグロ

[2018.01.10] LIRAIZO - 獅子の晩餐 (Shishi no bansan)

[2018.01.14] MergingMoon - Gravity of Spadille

[2018.01.17] FIXER - ARBITER

[2018.01.17] POIDOL - サファイア (Saphire)

[2018.01.18] Kamijo - Nosferatu

[2018.01.24] DaizyStripper - 4Get Me Not (1st track is really good, 2nd one sucks)

[2018.01.24] Crossfaith - Wipeout

[2018.01.24] heidi. - Ray

[2018.01.31] RAMI - Reloaded

[2018.01.31] GoldenBomber - キラーチューンしかねえよ (Killer Tune Shikanee yo)

[2018.02.07] ZON - Anima

[2018.02.07] ペンタゴン (Pentagon) - 反抗声明 (Hankou Seimei)

[2018.02.07] Develop One's Faculties - 不恰好な街と僕と君 (Bukakkou na Machi to Boku to Kimi)

[2018.02.07] SARIGIA - 「RUIN」

[2018.02.09] Kiyoharu - Aika no Towa / Tsumihorobashi Nobara

[2018.02.11] More × umbrella - 揺れる傘、廻る歯車

[2018.02.12] ヴァージュ - 未練雪

[2018.02.14] DEVIZE – UNCERTAIN

[2018.02.17] THE ORAL CIGARETTES – ReI

[2018.02.21] BUCK-TICK - Moon Sayonara wo Oshiete

[2018.02.21] RADWIMPS – Mountain Top / Shape Of Miracle

[2018.02.24] La'veil MizeriA x ジグラット - 逢魔ヶ刻に鐘は鳴る

[2018.02.28] ザアザア - 赤色

[2018.02.28] 清春 (KIYOHARU) - 夜、カルメンの詩集 (Yoru, Carmen no Shishou)

[2018.02.28] Chanty - Chantyの世界へようこそ2

[2018.03.07] 己龍 - 春時雨

[2018.03.07] Acme - Rotten Orange

[2018.03.07] NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST - WHITEOUT

[2018.03.07] LapLus - HAKUMEI

[2018.03.14] ヴァージュ - 高潮トキシコーシス

[2018.03.14] グリーヴァ (Grieva) - 雫 (Shizuku)

[2018.03.14] マゼラン (Mazeran) - 愛憎 (Aizou)

[2018.03.14] Paledusk - Blue Rose

[2018.03.21] KAMIJO - Sang

[2018.03.21] アルルカン - exist

[2018.03.21] SAVAGE - モザイク

[2018.03.23] Lamiya - Marionette Overture

[2018.03.28] MY FIRST STORY - THE PREMIUM SYMPHONY

[2018.03.28] FAR EAST DIZAIN - ALTERED DIZAIN

[2018.03.28] Unlucky Morpheus - CADAVER / REVADAC

[2018.03.28] マチルダ (Mathilda) - ハジメマシテ、殺シニ参リマシタ

[2018.04.01] Aiolin - Stardust Crystal

[2018.04.01] Kaya - Fabulous

[2018.04.04] Hizaki - Queen of the Night

[2018.04.04] DIEALO - イノセント (Innocent)

[2018.04.07] BUK BUK - Nettaigyo / Shake a hand

[2018.04.07] for severe addicts only - 「茜|螺旋の罠|夕顔」

[2018.04.11] ぞんび (zonbi) - クソったれが

[2018.04.11] GRIMOIRE - プシュコマキア

[2018.04.13] MISERIA - 子ドモ騙シ (kodomo damashi)

[2018.04.18] Mary's Blood - Revenant

[2018.04.18] GARAK'S – アイドル

[2018.04.25] Wagakki Band - Otonoe

[2018.04.25] Vexent - BLAZE

[2018.04.25] ABOO - MELLOW-mp-

[2018.04.25] DatuRΛ - Burnet

[2018.05.02] Zero[Hz] - Rei Sensen

[2018.05.02] IGGY - a Vision

[2018.05.16] THE NOVEMBERS - TODAY

[2018.05.23] breakin holiday - LILITH

[2018.05.23] Xaa-xaa - Noroi Uta

[2018.05.30] LADYBABY - Hoshi no Nai Sora

[2018.05.30] FIXER - argentum

[2018.05.30] Umbrella - ダーウィン

[2018.06.06] emmurée - lightless.

[2018.06.06] 陰陽座 (Onmyo-Za) - Hadou Myouou

[2018.06.06] ARCHEMI. - 五体投地 (Godaitouchi)

[2018.06.06] ジグソウ - -少女

[2018.06.11] MUCC - Jiko Keno DEMO ~Clean Ver.~

[2018.06.13] THE ORAL CIGARETTES - Kisses and Kills

[2018.06.20] MOB - ゴミバコ (Gomibako)

[2018.06.27] HYDE - WHO'S GONNA SAVE US

[2018.06.27] THE GALLO - PLUTO
[2018.06.27] DEXCORE - NEW ERA

[2018.06.27] Aiolin - Stardust Crystal

[2018.06.27] Develop One’s Faculties - Borderline

[2018.07.04] ペンタゴン - マントラ

[2018.07.13] VOID – Neo Decadence

[2018.07.18] KAMIJO - Sang ~Kimi ni Okuru Namae~

[2018.07.18] DADAROMA - Boku wa Android

[2018.07.18] UNDEUX - Futekisetsu na, Bokura no Zatsuonshuu

[2018.07.25] R指定 (R-Shitei) - 死海文書

[2018.07.25] MUCC - 時限爆弾 (Jigen Bakudan)

[2018.07.25] -真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ - 帰りたいけど帰れない

[2018.07.25] RAZOR - 紅く散らばる華

[2018.07.25] DARRELL - DARXNESS

[2018.07.25] Plastic Tree - Inside Out

[2018.07.31] キズ (Kizu) - ステロイド (Steroid)
[2018.08.01] まみれた - Iku

[2018.08.03] Diaura - ア ウェイクネスダイヴ

[2018.08.05] Soan Project with Akuta - Doumou Naru Kyousou, Doumyaku ni Utsu.

[2018.08.08] DEZERT - TODAY

[2018.08.08] LM.C - FUTURE SENSATION

[2018.08.08] ザアザア (Xaa-xaa) - マザレナイ(Mazarenai)

[2018.08.08] ジグソウ(Jigsaw) - 痣(Aza)

[2018.08.15] Hiro - Midnight Sun

[2018.08.18] GOTCHAROCKA - Go with the flow

[2018.08.22] ヴァージュ (Virge) - 影 (kage)

[2018.08.22] ヴァージュ (Virge) - 四季 (shiki)

[2018.08.29] アルルカン (Arlequin) - BLESS

[2018.08.29] heidi. - ケセラセラ (Que Sera Sera)

[2018.09.05] Sioux - cloud nine

[2018.09.05] Soanプロジェクトwith芥  - 動猛成る狂想、動脈に射つ。

[2018.09.12] SARIGIA - AGARTHA

[2018.09.19] The Gallo (ギャロ) - VELTRO

[2018.09.19] Soan Project with Temari - Seiren naru Kyousou,  Joumyaku ni Ategau.

[2018.09.19] HOLLOWGRAM - FLUID

[2018.09.26] DIR EN GREY - The Insulated World

[2018.09.26] マチルダ (Mathilda) - キキカ・イカイ(Kikika Ikai)

[2018.09.26] ABOO - 禁猟区より、七連奏

[2018.09.26] FEST VAINQUEUR – 戦~ikusa~

[2018.10.03] defspiral - TO THE GALAXY -RECONNECT-

[2018.10.10] MEME - Purgatorio

[2018.10.10] REOL - Gekihaku

[2018.10.10] TK from Ling tosite Sigure - katharsis
[2018.10.16] HAKLO - 真紅の糸 (Shinku no Ito)

[2018.10.17] Tommy february6 - ICE CREAM DEVILS

[2018.10.17] MY FIRST STORY - S・S・S

[2018.10.17] Chanty - 壊創するシンポジウム
[2018.10.19] 運命交差点 (Unmei Kousaten) - 『最高の瞬間』

[2018.10.24] SAVAGE - [Kaibo Film]
[2018.10.24] The THIRTEEN - LAMENT
[2018.10.28] Rides in ReVellion - Artery
[2018.10.28] Rides in ReVellion - Vein

[2018.10.31] Zon - Gas
[2018.11.01] KHRYST+ - BASALT

[2018.11.14] DADAROMA - dadaism#4
[2018.11.14] RAZOR - KNOT INVISIBLE

[2018.11.14] dexcore - Brain Washing

[2018.11.14] 己龍 (kiryu) - 転生輪廻 (tenshou rin'ne)

[2018.11.28] Houts – L.blind

[2018.11.28] vistlip – STYLE

[2018.11.28] Crystal Lake - Helix

[2018.11.28] 無能なルシッド (Munou na Lucid) - 何も無い...何も無い...何も無い...

[2018.12.03] Mamireta - Ore o Hitsuyou to Suru Hito wa Kono Yononaka ni Inai yo

[2018.12.03] Mamireta - Funsai suru zo !

[2018.12.05] LAVANS – ヒステリア

[2018.12.05] ARCHEMI (アルケミ) - 阿吽 (Aun)

[2018.12.05] the god and death stars - funky ghost hollywood

[2018.12.05] SHIVA - 百舌鳥-MOZU-

[2018.12.19] Deluhi - DELUHISM:X

[2018.12.19] APPLIQUE - RELIC E.P.
[2018.12.26] Grimoire - Novel Fantasia

:2.0: (this is bad/this is ok but so dull I couldn't even remember hearing it)

[2018.01.00] sukekiyo - こうも違うモノなのか、要するに 1 shot analog recording -demo ver. 20171121-

[2018.01.05] THE ENDEMIC OAK - AWAKENING IN THE SILENCE

[2018.01.10] アルファリア (Alphalia) - アマリリス (Amaryllis)

[2018.01.17] A9 - F+IX=YOU

[2018.01.17] ベル (Belle) - JUKE BOX

[2018.01.31] 罰×ゲヰム (batsu game) - 罪深い (tsumibukai)

[2018.02.07] グラビティ(Gravity) - ギラギラ卍系 (giragira manji kei)

[2018.02.07] Glamscure - Succubus≒incubuS

[2018.02.14] Satsuki - Vampire's Moon

[2018.02.14] GREMLINS - LIBERA

[2018.02.14] #zekkooo_lalala_ - タイトル未定

[2018.02.14] シェルミィ(Shellmy) – 少女地獄

[2018.02.14] ハクビシン (Hakubishin) - 痛チョコ (Ita Choco)

[2018.02.28] SIRENE - in the dark

[2018.03.07] まみれた (mamireta) - 死因:暮らし (Shiin: Kurashi)

[2018.03.07] Plastic Tree - doorAdore

[2018.03.07] 怪人二十面奏 - 可不可【不可能盤】

[2018.03.10] Silence - Baby Butterfly

[2018.03.14] BUCK TICK - No.0

[2018.03.14] R指定 - 規制虫/-ZANGE-

[2018.03.14] コドモドラゴン - 脳壊ス。

[2018.03.14] ギャロ (The Gallo) - Kerberos

[2018.03.14] MIZTAVLA - いつか変われる頃

[2018.03.21] Royz - WORLD IS MINE

[2018.03.28] ラヴェーゼ (Labaiser) - 血ノ酩酊 (chi no meitei)

[2018.03.28] アンティック-珈琲店- (An Cafe) - 願い事は1つさ (Negaigoto wa Hitotsusa)

[2018.03.28] L - THE WORLD - Each road

[2018.03.29] Screech in2 the Rain. - Screeture

[2018.03.30] MIZTAVLA - not END...

[2018.03.31] MIRAGE - BURIAL

[2018.04.03] Blu-BiLLioN - Fate

[2018.04.04] dexcore - BLACK PIG

[2018.04.04] 逆襲の自作自演屋。(Gyakushu no jisaku jienya.) - 般若恋地獄(hannya koi jigoku)

[2018.04.04] KRAD - Abyss

[2018.04.04] Mamireta - Shiin: Mushi

[2018.04.04] POIDOL - エウレカ (Eureka)

[2018.04.04] DAMY - トモダチごっこ

[2018.04.09] Ageha - The end of desire

[2018.04.11] La'veil MizeriA - Usobeni no Sou

[2018.04.14] SARIGIA - DECAYED

[2018.04.20] More - tyrantura

[2018.04.25] Miyavi - So On It

[2018.04.25] A9 - PLANET NINE

[2018.04.25] Deviloof - Kaika

[2018.04.25] Neverland - Nu:world

[2018.04.25] Marco - Lalala

[2018.04.25] Sick. - Sick of you.

[2018.04.25] Aqua Timez - Niju Rasen no Masayume

[2018.04.25] SchwarzKain - MOMENT

[2018.04.25] THEシンナーズ  - フー・ザ・シンナーズ~このスピードについてこれるか!~

[2018.05.01] 0.1g no gosan - Asutoraia no Nyūmetsu

[2018.05.02] Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Greedy

[2018.05.02] Yumeleep - Kepukepu Matter

[2018.05.02] SHeepSLeep - Reborn

[2018.05.02] Mamireta - Shiin: Wakaran

[2018.05.05] MAD LIP - メンヘラに告ぐ精神論

[2018.05.16] JAKIGAN MEISTER - Yin-Yang

[2018.05.16] JAKIGAN MEISTER - Yin-Yang

[2018.05.23] D=OUT - Senko Hanabi

[2018.05.23] Alexandros - Kabuto

[2018.05.23] アンフィル (Anfiel) - 銀の贖罪 (Gin no Shokuzai)

[2018.06.06] Crossfaith - The Perfect Nightmare

[2018.06.06] David(SUI) - 創生録 I -Birth and Confession-

[2018.06.09] HAKLO - What's HAKLO?

[2018.06.13] アルファリア (Alphalia) - Nexus

[2018.06.20] REIGN - 白蛇 (Hakuja)

[2018.06.20] REIGN - 至極 (Shigoku)

[2018.06.20]THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S / 眠れる森の前奏曲 ~REVOIR~

[2018.06.20] ユナイト (UNiTE.) / NEW CLASSIC

[2018.06.27] ZON - R.I.P.

[2018.06.27] グラビティ(Gravity) - グララブ!!

[2018.06.29] HYDE - AFTER LIGHT

[2018.07.01] アスティ - BORN

[2018.07.01] ゴシップ (Gossip) - 面会謝絶/少女A

[2018.07.04] ヴィルシーナ(Verxina) - 妄執 (Moshu)

[2018.07.04] BLESS THIS MESS - [blind Circus.]

[2018.07.07] ジグソウ(Jigsaw) - ブリキのオモチャ(Buriki No Omocha)

[2018.07.11] Kiryu - Muku

[2018.07.18] POIDOL - AQUA BLUE

[2018.07.19] シェルミィ – うずまき

[2018.07.25] DaizyStripper - シン世カイ (Shin sekai)

[2018.07.25] SCAPEGOAT - メイメイ (Meimei)

[2018.07.25] 未完成アリス - Nana~私の中の7人の少女~

[2018.07.25] Initial'L - Can You Feel It ?

[2018.07.25] Kra - 通りゃんせ" (Touryanse)
[2018.07.25] マゼラン (Mazeran) - Ashley

[2018.08.01] Sick² - ミーハーを葬る唄

[2018.08.01] モルヒネ (Morphine) - モルヒネ

[2018.08.06] 怪人二十面奏-明日へ-gjクローバー連続殺人事件-2nd-press-

[2018.08.08] アクメ (ACME) - 絶唱謳歌 (Zesshou Ouka)
[2018.08.08] REVIVE – あなたを愛した私を見て

[2018.08.08] ジグソウ(Jigsaw) - SEAMLESS SUICIDE inst.

[2018.08.15] LapLus / 星屑リグレット

[2018.08.16] アンフィル (Anfiel) - 螢の瞳 (Hotaru no Hitomi)

[2018.08.22] LAVANS - 光 (Hikari)

[2018.08.22] SID - Ichiban Sukina Basho (いちばん好きな場所)

[2018.08.22] 零[Hz] – REDЯUM

[2018.08.23] アルファリア – everdream

[2018.08.25] シグマメモリア (Sigma Memoria) - INNOCENCE

[2018.09.26] KRAD - Zetsumei ka

[2018.08.29] FEST VAINQUEUR - 宴~utage~

[2018.09.29] DAMY - 自己中心的リミッター

[2018.09.05] jealkb - Mix Up Sonic

[2018.09.05] 怪盗戦隊ヌスムンジャー (Kaitou Sentai Nusumunja) - 溺れる金魚 (Oboreru Kingyo)

[2018.09.15] てんさい。(Tensai) - ペルソナイフ (Persoknife)

[2018.09.19] Arimura Ryutaro - demo #2

[2018.09.25] GARNiDELiA - Kyouki Ranbu

[2018.09.26] MEIDARA - Onibi
[2018.09.26] KRAD - 絶命歌

[2018.10.xx] モンストロ / Monstllow - We are liar
[2018.10.01] i.Rias - シカバネロンド
[2018.10.03] Leetspeak monsters - This is Halloween

[2018.10.03] フシアナ (Fushiana) - 節穴 (Fushiana)

[2018.10.07] David - Rituals 特約店限定盤
[2018.10.09] アスティ (Asty) - ターゲット (Target)
[2018.10.12] 空想ノベル (kuusou novel) - IGNITE
[2018.10.24] ラミヤ (Lamiya) - Walpurgis
[2018.11.06] Sukekiyo - Kisses
[2018.11.07] MERRY - sheeple

[2018.11.07] アルファリア – トゥーンワールド

[2018.11.08] HOLLOW SHADE – Bottom of the cleft

[2018.11.14] REIGN - BEYOND
[2018.11.14] ゴシップ (Gossip) - 親愛なる鬼畜サイコ野郎(終身)

[2018.11.14] Angelo – RESONANCE

[2018.11.14] アンフィル (Anfiel) - COUNT DOWN

[2018.11.21] Royz – SINFONIA

[2018.11.23] 怪人二十面奏 - 噫無情 / ヲルガン坂に見る夢は

[2018.11.24] emmurée - thank-you

[2018.11.28] シグマメモリア (Sigma Memoria) - NEOPHILIA

[2018.11.28] JACK+MW - Xanadu (Album)

[2017.12.05] HOLLOW SHADE – HOLLOW SHADE

[2017.12.05] miyavi - Samurai Sessions vol.3 - Worlds Collide -

[2018.12.19] ダウト (D=OUT) - 金魚蜂

[2018.12.19] Verxina - Izon

[2018.12.25] Baroque - YOU

[2018.12.26] R指定 (R-Shitei) - EROGRO

:1.0: (this crap is so bad/boring I couldn't even finish it)

[2018.xx.xx] 魅裟 (Missa) - 七つの大罪

[2018.xx.xx] NOULLA - NE NE

[2018.01.24] 悠希 (Yuuki, Jinkaku Radio Vo.) - 堆

[2018.01.24]ピサロ (Pisarro) - -DARK PASTELS-

[2018.02.07] i.Rias - MARRY×MARRY

[2018.02.20] 君は鋭く。 (Kimi wa surudoku) - 「kimi.」

[2018.02.24] 明日の叙景 (Asunojokei) - わたしと私だったもの (Watashi to watashi datta mono)

[2018.03.07] メトロノーム (Metronome) - 弊帚トリムルティ (Heisou Trimurti)

[2018.03.07] UNDER FALL JUSTICE - 何も信じていない

[2018.05.02] UVERworld - ODD FUTURE

[2018.05.16] Sclaim - Celestial sphere

[2018.05.30] i.Rias - 我儘ORDER
[2018.06.11] カミナリ(Kaminari) - 雷音 (Raion)

[2018.06.21] 君は鋭く。 (Kimi wa surudoku) - quiet room
[2018.07.11] コントラリエ – 感傷モウメント

[2018.08.29] Marvelous Cruelty「Methotrexate」

[2018.09.23] 午前零時。(Gozenreiji.) - アヤシテ?(Ayashite?)

[2018.10.02] HYDE - FAKE DIVINE

[2018.10.03] YOSHIKI feat. HYDE - Red Swan
[2018.10.31] La'veil Mizeria - Shikase
[2018.10.10] ジグソウ(Jigsaw) - オレンジ (Orange)
[2018.10.17] ユメリープ (Yumeleep) - †あまずきんちゃん† (amazukinchan)

I think I'm finally finished!

Edited by Komorebi

Let's go~ hopefully this will be a good year.

Spoiler

★★★★★★★★★★ - 24/7 repeat. I love this shit.

[2018.03.14] ヴァージュ (Virge) - 高潮トキシコーシス (kouchou toxicosis)

★★★★★★★★★☆ - A must have on all my playlists.

[2018.03.07] まみれた (mamireta) - 死因:暮らし (shiin: kurashi)

[2018.06.06] ARCHEMI. - 五体投地 (godaitouchi)

[2018.08.22] ヴァージュ (Virge) - 影 (kage)

[2018.08.22] ヴァージュ (Virge) - 四季 (shiki)

[2018.11.14] DADAROMA - dadaism#4

★★★★★★★★☆☆ - Nice. Very nice.

[2018.01.10] ゴシップ (Gossip) - 吐愚弄-トグロ- (toguro)

[2018.01.17] Fixer - ARBITER

[2018.02.07] グラビティ (Gravity) - ギラギラ卍系 (giragira manji kei)

[2018.02.08] 甘い暴力 (Amai bouryoku) - ビッチはね、ビッチじゃないよ。(bitchi wa ne, bitchi janai yo)

[2018.02.12] ヴァージュ (Virge) - 未練雪 (miren yuki)

[2018.03.13] キズ (Kizu) - 傷痕 (kizuato)

[2018.04.04] DEXCORE - BLACK PIG

[2018.06.06] ジグソウ (Jigsaw) - 鋏 (hasami)

[2018.06.20] REIGN - 至極 (shikogu)

[2018.07.31] キズ (Kizu) - ステロイド (steroid)

[2018.08.08] DEZERT - TODAY

[2018.08.29] - DAMY - 自己中心的リミッター (jiko chushinteki limiter)

[2018.09.01] Schwarz Stein - Immortal Verses

[2018.10.28] Rides In ReVellion - ARTERY

[2018.11.14] DEXCORE - Brain Washing

[2018.12.05] ARCHEMI. - 阿吽 (aun)

★★★★★★★☆☆☆ - I like it.

[2018.02.07] ペンタゴン (Pentagon) - 反抗声明 (hankou seimei)

[2018.03.07] Nocturnal Bloodlust - WHITEOUT

[2018.03.21] SAVAGE - モザイク (mosaic)

[2018.04.11] ぞんび (zonbi) - クソったれが (kusottarega)

[2018.04.25] A9 - Planet Nine

[2018.04.25] DEVILOOF - 開花 (kaika)

[2018.05.30] Fixer - argentum

[2018.06.13] 摩天楼オペラ (matenrou opera) - Invisible Chaos

[2018.06.13] The GazettE - NINTH

[2018.06.20] REIGN - 白蛇 (hakuja)

[2018.06.27] DEXCORE - NEW ERA

[2018.07.18] DADAROMA - 僕はアンドロイド (boku wa android)

[2018.08.25] 甘い暴力 (Amai bouryoku) - だいじょばない (daijobanai)

[2018.09.01] Hora - Resonant

[2018.09.12] SARIGIA - AGARTHA

[2018.10.03] Leetspeak monsters - This is Halloween

[2018.10.28] Rides In ReVellion - VEIN

[2018.11.14] REIGN - BEYOND

[2018.11.14] ゴシップ (gossip) - 親愛なる鬼畜サイコ野郎(終身) (shinai naru kichiku psycho yaro (shushin))

[2018.11.14] Angelo - RESONANCE

[2018.11.28] 無能なルシッド (munou na lucid) - 何も無い…何も無い…何も無い… (nanimonai... nanimonai... nanimonai...)

[2018.12.11] キズ (kizu) - 「0」

★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ - Something good, something ok.

[2018.02.14] REIGN - ベリアル (belial)

[2018.03.21] アルルカン (arlequin) - exist

[2018.03.21] Leetspeak monsters - Mixtured night between Life and Death

[2018.03.23] ラミヤ (lamiya) - Marionette Overture

[2018.03.28] Far East Dizain - ALTERED DIZAIN

[2018.04.04] まみれた (mamireta) - 死因:無視 (shiin: mushi)

[2018.04.25] DIR EN GREY - 人間を被る (ningen wo kaburu)

[2018.05.02] まみれた (mamireta) - 死因:わからん (shiin: wakaran)

[2018.07.04] ペンタゴン (Pentagon) - マントラ (mantra)

[2018.07.04] ヴィルシーナ (Verxina) - 妄執 (moushuu)

[2018.07.25] Initial'L - Can You Feel It?

[2018.08.01] まみれた (mamireta) -「逝」(sei)

[2018.08.01] Sick² - ミーハーを葬る唄 (miihaa wo houmuru uta)

[2018.08.08] DatuRΛ - ワスレナグサ (wasurenagusa)

[2018.08.29] アルルカン (Arlequin) - BLESS

[2018.09.26] まみれた (mamireta) - くしゃみ (kusyami)

[2018.10.10] MEME - プルガトリオ (purgatorio)

[2018.12.05] SHIVA - 百舌鳥-MOZU-

★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆ - It's generally ok.

[2018.04.25] DatuRΛ - Burnet

[2018.07.01] ゴシップ (Gossip) - 面会謝絶/少女A (menkai shazetsu/shoujo A)

★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ - Meh.

[2018.01.24] ピサロ (Pisarro) - Dark Pastels

[2018.01.31] ASAGI - 斑 (Madara)

[2018.02.14] DEVIZE - UNCERTAIN

[2018.03.14] ギャロ (the gallo) - KERBEROS

[2018.04.12] D - Narrow Escape

★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - Probably won't listen to again.

[2018.01.17] POIDOL - サファイア (sapphire)

★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - I'd rather skip this.

[2018.04.01] Kaya - FABULOUS

★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - What even is this?

Edited by chocobuzz

Last update: November 29th

:5.0: Could see myself listening to this 10 years from now

:4.5:Awesome

WANIMA - Everybody!!

Gesu no Kiwami Otome - Tatakatte shimau yo

Frederic - LIGHT

Half time Old - Mayonaka no shissou ni soumei to ongaku

:4.0:Great

ROTTENGRAFFTY - PLAY

umbrella - Darwin

SKY-HI - Snatchaway / Diver's High

Oyasumi Hologram - fire

Mikansei Alice - NaNa ~Watashi no naka no 7nin no shoujo~

Danablu - Wensleydale

Kizu - 0

:3.5:Very Good

Mrs. GREEN APPLE - Love Me, Love You

THE SOUND BEE HD - ENDLESS DEAD

LAVANS - Hikari

T/ssue - Blue

Yuki Tsujimura - Snowflakes

Mikansei Alice - NaNa ~Kurikaesu 7nin no watashi~

HOLLOWGRAM - FLUID

Kizu - Steroid

:3.0: Good Enough
Yuki Tsujimura - POP
^It's definitely got some awkward moments, and I get the feeling that he's still figuring out what he wants to do, but I'm so happy that he's back at it.

:2.5: OK

SKY-HI - FREE TOKYO

metronome - Heisou Trimurti

:2.0: Not So Good

:1.0: Couldn't Even Finish It

Edited by violetchain

Every year, I take a notebook where I write all I listen. And when comes December, I lose the notebook. So I guess this would be better with this thread !

Spoiler

ALBUM / SINGLE / MINI-ALBUM(EP)

★★★★★ -REAL MASTERPIECE (or very very good)-

[2018.04.20] Minami Deutsch - With Dim Light

[2018.05.23] KLAN AILEEN - Milk

[2018.06.24] browned butter - Fall EP (more 4.5 i think)

[2018.07.18] D.A.N. - Sonatine

★★★★☆ -Good / Really Good-

[2018.01.10] フィッシュライフ (fishlife) - 未来世紀エキスポ (Mirai Seiki Expo)

[2018.01.14] 未来電波基地 (Mirai Dempa Kichi) - Therapy

[2018.01.31] GLIM SPANKY - 愚か者たち (Orokamonotachi)

[2018.02.14] 凛として時雨 (Ling Tosite Sigure) - #5

[2018.02.21] 感覚ピエロ (Kankaku Piero) - 色色人色 (Iroirotoiro)

[2018.02.27] Bentham - FATEMOTION

[2018.03.03] 数式とライオン (Suushiki to Lion) - TRANCE

[2018.03.14] 雨のパレード (Ame no Parade) - Reason of Black Color

[2018.04.02] No Buses - Tic

[2018.04.25] THE PINBALLS - Primal Three

[2018.05.23] The cold tommy - Mother Virus

[2018.05.23] mouse on the keys - tres

[2018.06.13] the GazettE - NINTH

[2018.07.11] Bearwear - e.g.

[2018.08.08] 17歳とベルリンの壁 (Seventeen Years Old And Berlin Wall) - Object

[2018.08.08] 揺らぎ (Yuragi) - Still Dreaming, Still Deafening (more 4.5 i think)

★★★☆☆ -Nice but not enough for a 4/5 or just OK release-

[2018.01.10] androp - Joker

[2018.02.28] ROTTENGRAFFTY - PLAY

[2018.03.03] 数式とライオン (Suushiki to Lion) - MAKES

[2018.03.07] ART-SCHOOL - In Colors

[2018.03.14] 04 Limited Sazabys - My HERO / 夕凪 (My HERO / Yuunagi)

[2018.03.14] The fin. - There

[2018.04.04] Bentham - Bulbous Bow

[2018.04.29] Toru Matsumoto - NISEKO

[2018.05.02] Kirinji - 時間がない (Jikan ga nai)

[2018.05.16] THE NOVEMBERS - TODAY

★★☆☆☆ -Maybe some good things but not memorable at all-

[2018.01.05] TAWINGS - Invisible/UTM

[2018.01.24] UNISON SQUARE GARDEN - MODE MOOD MODE

[2018.02.14] Nothing's Carved in Stone - Mirror Ocean

[2018.02.21] RADWIMPS - Mountain Top / Shape of Miracle

[2018.03.07] androp - cocoon

[2018.03.07] PAELLAS - Yours

[2018.04.07] LAMP IN TERREN - New Clothes / Dreams

[2018.07.04] Zantö - Kill KATANA

★☆☆☆☆ -I haven't finished that I'm already bored-

[2018.03.21] teto - 忘れた (Wasureta) (perfect title...)

The problem is that, if I think I don't gonna like an album/single, I'm not gonna listen to it, and it's a bad reflection.

WAITING LIST

[2018.03.16] 空きっ腹に酒 (Sukippara ni Sake) - 酔.ep (Yoi. ep)

[2018.05.23] テスラは泣かない。(Tesla wa Nakanai. / TESLA doesn't know how to cry.) - 偶然とか運命とか (Guuzen Toka Unmei Toka)

[2018.06.06] ニガミ17才 (Nigami 17-Sai) - ニガミ17才b (Nigami 17-SaiB)

[2018.06.13] THE ORAL CIGARETTES - Kisses and Kills

[2018.06.20] Suchmos - THE ASHTRAY

[2018.07.18] D.A.N. - Sonatine

[2018.08.01] Balloon at dawn - Tide

[2018] Bearwear - Spotless Mind

--edit--

05/23 : Finally got the first 5/5 with the Klan Aileen's new album, really a fantastic album !

07/08 : I abandoned my list once again, aaah

07/14 : WAW found Minami Deutsch's new album, that's really really dope !

08/09 : I'm trying to restart my list, I surely forget some things (like singles), but it's okay

Edited by SoulTheBaka

Messy list 

:hyper: 5/5 This is some good shit

ノベルファンタジア - GRIMOIRE

CHE DO A RA - DIMLIM
 TOTEP -Kero Kero Bonito 

戦ってしまうよ - Gesu No Kiwami Otome 

doorAdore - Plastic Tree

キズ - 傷痕

tricot - potage

Zyouuvachi - HALF

ダウト - 閃光花火

まみれた - 死因:無視

Kimbra  - Primal Heart

ユメリープ - けぷけぷまたー

NINTH

veltro gallo

yaeji - One More

Ravyn Lenae - Crush EP

:thumbs: 4/5 Very good 

Zyouuvachi 催眠術

xaa-xaa - noroiuta

マチルダ - ハジメマシテ、殺シニ参リマシタ。

アルルカン - exist

死因:暮らし - mamireta

Valentine - Rina Sawayama

春時雨 - 己龍

ギャロ - KERBEROS

GRIMOIRE- Psychomachia 

OOHYO - Honey Tea

ギャロ- PLUTO

DADAROMA - Dadaism #4

Gesu No Kiwami Otome  - 颯爽と走るトネガワ君

Utada Hikaru, Nariaki Obukuro - Marunochi Sadistic

pentagon - MANTRA

まみれた - Iku

:| 3/5 It's alright

Aimer - Black Bird/Tiny Dancers/ Oimoideha Kireide

Kuroneko Hotel - Tokyo gegegay

insulated world

THIS IS 'LIVE' - DADAROMA

DADAROMA - 僕はアンドロイド

monoqlopanda — サイレン

まみれた - 死因:わからん
ぞんび ー クソたれが

Version of Me - Kimbra

赤色 - xaa-xaa

Campanella - three mystic apes

Pentagon - 反抗声明 

DEZERT - TODAY

kyary pamyu pamyu - japamyu

Plastic Whatever By Desired

:Umno: 2/5 Don't wanna listen to it again 
 猫- monoqlopanda
 SHINee - Sunny Side

wednesday campanella - galapagos

The Do - Fly Away

:arg: 1/5 Tried it, Binned it

Waiting list:

Janelle Monáe - Dirty Computer

Aimer - Ref:rain / Mabayui Bakari
DOA

ENDLESS DEAD- Sound Bee HD

P! ATD - pray for the wicked

Tobiorikun 

mamireta's album

kero kero bonito -  Time 'n' Place

neko wa dakumono - wednesday campanella

que tiene? - ximena sarinana

Cherry - Rina sawayama

gesu no kiwami new album

kizu - steroid

This looks fun. I've never done this before but this forum gave me this need to keep track with my music XDD.

Spoiler

Found the El Dorado (10/10)

Jonghyun - Poet | Artist

EXO - Countdown

Target – Alive

iKON - Return

BUCK-TICK - No.0

WINNER - OUR TWENTY FOR

BoA - ONE SHOT, TWO SHOT

Holland – Neverland

BIGBANG - Flower Road

NCT – NCT 2018 Empathy

I can party 'till the sun down with this one (8/10)

J-Hope - Hope World

Block B – Re:Monatage

A Korean Odyssey - Original soundtrack (all of them parts)

Radio Romance - Original soundtrack (all of them parts)

MOMOLAND - GREAT!

No, not today (5/10)

Imma need some holy water to unsee and unhear this (cannot be bothered/10)

Edited by Triangle

I finally listened to some releases. My list is probably not going to be large enough to keep a file on as per usual, so I will just do it here instead.

Spoiler

— ★★★★★ —

[2018.01.24] heidi. - Ray

[2018.09.19] Hollowgram - Fluid

[2018.03.07] 己龍 (Kiryu) - 春時雨

[2018.02.28] 清春 (Kiyoharu) - 夜、カルメンの詩集

— ★★★★☆ —

[2018.03.14] BUCK-TICK - No.0

[2018.02.07] Develop One's Faculties - 不恰好な街と僕と君

[2018.06.13] GOTCHAROCKA - Baccarat

[2018.08.18] GOTCHAROCKA - Go With The Flow

[2018.07.31] Jupiter - Theory of Evolution

[2018.03.21] KAMIJO - Sang

[2018.04.25] lynch. - SINNERS -no one can fake my bløod-

[2018.03.14] R指定 (R-Shitei) - 規制虫 / -ZANGE-

— ★★★☆☆ —

[2018.03.21] アルルカン (Arlequin) - exist

[2018.08.29] FEST VAINQUEUR - 宴~utage~

[2018.03.07] ギャロ (The Gallo) - KERBEROS

[2018.09.19] ギャロ (The Gallo) - VELTRO

[2018.03.13] キズ (Kizu) - 傷痕

[2018.01.10] リライゾ (Liraizo) - 獅子の晩餐 

[2018.07.25] マゼラン (Mazeran) - Ashley

[2018.10.24] The THIRTEEN - LAMENT 

[2018.02.12] ヴァージュ (Virge) - 未練雪

[2018.03.14] ヴァージュ (Virge) - 高潮トキシコーシス

[2018.02.28] ザアザア (Xaa Xaa) - 赤色

[2018.08.25] ZIZ - LIQUID STUNT FLAVOR

— ★★☆☆☆ — 

[2018.06.06] ARCHEMI. - 五体投地

[2018.10.24] DIAURA - MALICE

[2018.03.28] ラヴェーゼ (Labaiser) - 血ノ酩酊

[2018.03.07] まみれた (Mamireta) - 死因:暮らし

— ★☆☆☆☆ —

[2018.06.13] The GazettE - NINTH

[2018.03.21] KAMIJO × 初音 ミク - Sang -Another Story-

[2018.04.01] Kaya - FABULOUS

[2018.01.24] ピサロ (Pisarro) - -DARK PASTELS-

Edited by Lestat

Okay, this is my first time doing this so let's see how it goes. 

Spoiler

★★★★★ 

[2018.01.10] ゴシップ (Gossip) -「吐愚弄-トグロ-」(toguro)

[2018.??.??] ジグソウ (Jigsaw) - とびおりくん (tobiorikun)

[2018.04.04] DEXCORE - 「BLACK PIG」

[2018.05.20] JILUKA - HELLRAISER

★★★★☆

[2018.02.07] グラビティ (Gravity) - ギラギラ卍系 (giragira manji kei)

[2018.02.14] DEVIZE - Uncertain

[2018.02.24] La’veil MizeriA x ジグラット - 逢魔ヶ時に鐘は鳴る

[2018.03.07] アクメ (Acme) - Rotten Orange

[2018.03.07] DADAROMA - THIS IS “LIVE”

[2018.03.07] Plastic Tree - doorAdore

[2018.03.14] B’LAIVE - B’LAIVE

[2018.03.14] グリーヴァ(Grieva) - 雫(shizuku)

[2018.03.14] マゼラン (mazeran) - 「愛憎」(aizou) 

[2018.03.14] R指定 (R-shitei) - 規制虫 / -ZANGE- (kiseichuu / -ZANGE-)

[2018.03.19] Noulla - 「NE NE」

[2018.04.04] DIEALO - イノセント(innocent) 

[2018.04.04] 逆襲の自作自演屋。(Gyakushu no jisaku jienya.) - 般若恋地獄(hannya koi jigoku)

[2018.04.13] MISERIA - 子ドモ騙シ (kodomo damashi)

[2018.04.25] VEXENT - BLAZE

★★★☆☆

[2018.02.07] Develop One’s Faculties - 不恰好な街と僕と君 (bukakkou na machi to boku to kimi) 

[2018.02.08] 甘い暴力 (Amai bouryoku) - ビッチはね、ビッチじゃないよ。(bitch wa ne, bitch janai.)

[2018.02.14] #zekkooo_lalala_ - タイトル未定 (title mitei)

[2018.02.16] Hizaki - Queen of the Night

[2018.02.28] Chanty - Chantyの世界へようこそ2 (Chanty no sekai e youkoso 2)

[2018.02.28] ザアザア (Xaa-Xaa)  - 赤色 (akairo)

[2018.03.07] 己龍 (Kiryu) - 春時雨 (hashigure)

[2018.03.07] まみれた (Mamireta) -「死因:暮らし」(Shiin: Kurashi) 

[2018.03.07] NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST - WHITEOUT

[2018.03.07] UNDER FALL JUSTICE - 何も信じていない (nanimo shinjite inai)

[2018.03.13] キズ(kizu) - 傷痕 (kizuato)

[2018.03.14] コドモドラゴン (Codomo Dragon) - 脳壊ス。(Nou kowasu.)

[2018.03.14] ギャロ (the Gallo) - KERBEROS

[2018.03.14] ヴァージュ (Virge) - 高潮トキシコーシス (kouchou toxicosis)

[2018.03.21] アルルカン (Alrequin) - exist

[2018.03.21] KAMIJO&初音ミク - Sang-Another Story

[2018.03.21] Royz - WORLD IS MINE

[2018.03.28] ラヴェーゼ (Labaiser) - 血ノ酩酊 (chi no meitei)

[2018.04.04] KRAD - Abyss

[2018.04.09] Ageha - The End of Desire *The song is not bad at all, could be a little better but they have potential. Their single Eternal Repose is definitely way better*

★★☆☆☆

[2018.01.10] アルファリア (Alphalia) - アマリリス (Amaryllis)

[2018.01.24] ピサロ (Pisarro) - DARK PASTELS

[2018.01.31] 罰×ゲヰム (batsu game) - 罪深い (tsumibukai)

[2018.02.07] ペンタゴン (pentagon) - 「反抗声明」(hankou seimei)

[2018.02.14] REIGN - ベリアル (belial)

[2018.04.11] ぞんび(zonbi) - クソったれが (kusottarega)

★☆☆☆☆ 

[2018.03.28] L-THE WORLD - EACH ROAD

Edited by Kathy

Spoiler

BEST RELEASES OF THE YEAR, so far...

ALBUMS

The GazettE - NINTH

lynch. - XIII

Develop One's Faculties - Bukakkou na Machi to Boku to Kimi

DIMLIM - CHE DO A RA

MINI-ALBUMS

GRIMOIRE - Psychomachia

THE THIRTEEN - URGE

Arlequin - BLESS

SINLGES

RAZOR - Akaku Chirabaru Hana

Arlequin - exist

DEXCORE - NEW ERA

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fun releases I'll be revisiting often

[AlbumMarco - La la la

[Album] Chanty - Chanty no Sekai e Youkoso 2

[Maxi-Single] Kizu - Kizuato

[Maxi-Single] DADAROMA - Boku wa Android

[Single] DARIAN MARIAN - Loveless

[Single] Deviloof - Kaika

[Album] FAR EAST DIZAIN - ALTERED DIZAIN
[Maxi-Single] ACME - ROTTEN ORANGE

[Albumlynch. - Sinners -No One Can Fake My Blood-

[Mini-album] Virge - Takashio Toxicosis

[Maxi-Single] FIXER - ARBITER

[Mini-album] NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST - WHITEOUT

[Maxi-Single] SARIGIA - RUIN

[Maxi-Single] SARIGIA - DECAYED

[Maxi-Single] RAZOR - BRILLIANT

[Maxi-Single] Virge - Shiki

[Maxi-Single] Kizu - Steroid

A few good songs/moments sprinkled throughout the disappointing mediocrity

[Maxi-Single] Codomo Dragon - No Kowasu

[Maxi-Single] Mamireta - Shiin: Kurashi

[Maxi-Single] Mamireta - Shiin: Wakaran

[Maxi-Single] Kiryu - Harushigure

[Album] Royz - WORLD IS MINE

[Maxi-Single] KRAD - Abyss

[Maxi-Single] Mamireta - Shiin: Mushi

[Album] Zero [Hz] - Zero Seisen

[Single] DARIAN MARIAN - p o i s o n

[Mini-album] Sick. - Sick of you.

[Mini-album] Yumeleep - Kepu Kepu Matter

[Mini-album] DADAROMA - This is “LIVE”

[Maxi-Single] DIEALO - Innocent

Bland, boring, generic...take your pick

[Maxi-Single] THE GALLO - KERBEROS

[Album] MORRIGAN - The Corpse Mansion

[Mini-album] THE SOUND BEE HD - THE ENDLESS DEAD

[Album] REIGN - Belial

[Single] dexcore - BLACK PIG

[Album] KAMIJO - Sang

[Single] breakin' holiday - LILITH

[Album] DARRELL - DARXNESS

[Album] DEZERT - Today

[Mini-album] VEXENT - BLAZE

[Maxi-Single] TRNTY D:CODE - GRAVITY

A genuine modern masterpiece

[Mini-album] AXESSORY - CALL MY NAME

[Single] Kaya - FABULOUS

Edited by 123Sandman321

Spoiler

[ASCENDED]

[JAZZ] Submotion Orchestra - Kites [Album]

[HIP-HOP] Saba - Care For Me [Album]

[5/5]

[VISUAL KEI] Aiolin - Stardust Crystal [Single]
        Favorite Tracks: N/A
    [K-POP] BTS - Love Yourself 'Tear' [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Singularity", "FAKE LOVE", "134340", "Love Maze", "Airplane pt.2", and "Anpanman"
    [K-POP] CLC - BLACK DRESS [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "BLACK DRESS", "Distance", and "7th"
    [K-POP] GFRIEND - Time for the Moon Night [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Time for the moon night", "Love Bug", and "Bye"
    [K-POP] gugudan - Act.4 Cait Sith [EP]
        Favorite Tracks: "Silly" and "Lovesick"
    [K-POP] NCT - EMPATHY [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "TOUCH", "YESTODAY", "Black on Black", "텐데...(Timeless)", 
        "엔시티 유 '일곱 번째 감각 (The 7th Sense)", and "몽중몽 (Dream In A Dream)"
    [J-POP|INDIE] Lamp - Her Watch [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "At the night party", "1998", "Place in my dream", and "A train window"

[J-POP] Ohashi Trio - STEREO [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "VENUS", "面白きかな人生", "SHE", "双子の約束", "birth", "STEREO", "スノーマン", and "鳥のように"
    [J-ROCK|INDIE] そこになる - ゼロ [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: ALL

[ROCK|INDIE]  Boy Pablo - Losing You [Single]
    [SMOOTH JAZZ|SP] Chuck Loeb & Carmen Cuesta - Palabras [Album]

[C-POP] Crowd Lu (盧廣仲) - 幾分之幾 (You Complete Me) [Single]
        Favorite Tracks: "幾分之幾 (You Complete Me)" and "明仔載 (Hope One Day)"

[C-POP] Tia Lee (李毓芬) - 早應該 (We Should Have) [Single]

[HIP-HOP] Rich Brian - Amen [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Cold", "Occupied", "Glow like Dat", "Tresspass", "Chaos" , and "Arizona (feat. AUGUST 08)"
    [HIP-HOP] Post Malone - beerbongs & bentleys [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Paranoid", "Rich & Sad", "Zack And Codeine", "Ball For Me (feat. Nicki Minaj)", "Stay", "Same Bitches (feat. G-Eazy & YG)",
        "92 Explorer", and "Candy Paint"

[4.5/5]

[VISUAL KEI] 零[Hz] - 零聖戦 [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "CONFLICT", "勿忘草", and "モノクロ-飛燕の夜-"
    [K-POP] Lovelyz - Heal [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Heal", "Temptation", and "SHINING★STAR" 
    [K-POP] PRISTIN V - Get It [Single]
        Favorite Tracks: "Get It"
    [K-POP] WJSN - Dream your dream [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Dreams Come True", "Renaissance", and "Thawing" 
    [J-POP|INDIE] monoqlopanda - [Single]
        Favorite Tracks: "猫" and "パラレルワールド"
    [J-POP|INDIE] odol - 時間と距離と僕らの旅 [Single]
    [J-POP|INDIE] 杉本戦車 - endroll [Single]
        Favorite Tracks: "Lillbe" and "endroll"
    [ROCK|PROG.] Plini - Salt + Charcoal [Single]

[POST-H|ALT] Coletta - Mind and Time [EP]
        Favorite Tracks: "Flower Child", "Lemonade Soda", and "Raspberry Cough"

[JAZZ] GoGo Penguin - A Humdrum Star [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Raven", "Bardo", "A Hundred Moons", "Transient State", and "Window"

[C-POP] Niko Sun (孫子涵) - 心上認 (A Voice Within my Heart) [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "文藝舊傷", "獎狀", and "悄悄" 

[C-POP] Miu Chu (朱俐靜) - 我懂你的獨特 (Only One) [EP]
        Favorite Tracks: "我懂你的獨特 (Only One)" "反對眼淚 (Against Those Tears)", and 難得幸福 (Cherish) 

[C-POP] Karen Mok (莫文蔚) - 我們在中場相遇 (HALF TIME) [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "I Do", "飞 (Fly)", "天一半 地一半 (Half in Heaven, Half on Earth)", "慢慢喜欢你 (Growing Fond of You)", and "心领神会 (Heartfelt)

[C-POP] JJ Lin (林俊傑) x Han Hong (韓紅) - 飛雲之下 (Under the Cloud) [Single]

[VAPOR] ROEX - Dissension [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Reconsctruction", "Dissension", "Cold-movement", "Proxysm", and "Oneiropherenia" 

[VAPOR] Camino 84 - Yacht Rock Breaks [Album]

[HIP-HOP] Bishop Nehru - Elevators [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "No Idea", "The Game of Life", "Up, up & Away (feat. Lion Babe)", "Taserz.", "Again & Again", "Potassium",
        "Rollercoasting", and "Rooftops"

[4/5]

[VISUAL KEI] ABOO - MELLOW-mp- [Single]
        Favorite Tracks: "MELLOW-mp-" and "狐火"
    [VISUAL KEI] ACME - Rotten Orange [Single]
        Favorite Tracks: "Call My Name"
    [VISUAL KEI] アンフィル - timeless 【re:sings ver.】 [Single]
    [VISUAL KEI] LapLus - HAKUMEI [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "「夢幻に消えた翼は砂上に歌う」", "HAKUMEI", and "Night Drive"
    [VISUAL KEI] Neverland - Nu:world [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "HOWL" and "「地球最後のラブソング」" 
    [VISUAL KEI] RAZOR - BRILLIANT [Single]
        Favorite Tracks: "BRILLIANT" and "PINOCCHIO"
    [VISUAL KEI] SHeepSLeep - Reborn [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "SE", "Restart SHeep", "prayer(ReMastering)", "サンライズ", and "Reborn"
    [K-POP|JP] EXO - COUNTDOWN [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Electric Kiss", "Lovin' You Mo'", "Run This", and "Cosmic Railway"
    [K-POP] JONGHYUN - Poet|Artist [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Shinin", "#Hashtag", "Just for a day", and "Before Our Spring"
    [K-POP] KNK - Closer [Single]
    [K-POP] Mamamoo - Everyday [Single]
    [K-POP] OH MY GIRL - Secret Garden [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Secret Garden", "Butterfly", "Magic"   
    [J-POP|INDIE] Egw Eimi - それでも何かを [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "はっぴーえんど", "嫉妬", and "4/18"
    [J-POP|INDIE] alcott - Yell [4/5]
        Favorite Tracks: "さくらの麓", "あたしのせいだと言えるように", "その姿は美しい", and "宣戦布告"

[J-ROCK|INDIE] あいくれ - 音楽家の一日 [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "と或るここ" and "グッドバイ" 
    [J-ROCK|INDIE] 羊文学 (Hitsujibungaku) - オレンジチョコレートハウスまでの道のり [EP]
        Favorite Tracks: "ブレーメン" and "マフラー"
    [J-POP/ROCK|INDIE] Lucie, Too - LUCKY [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Lucky", "Siesta", and "リプレイ"
    [J-POP/ROCK] パスピエ (PASSEPIED) - ネオンと虎 [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "ネオンと虎", "Matinée", and "オレンジ"

[ROCK|INDIE] Post Animal - When I Think of You In A Castle [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Everywhere All At Once", "Ralphie", and "One Thing" 

[POP|INDIE] The Paper Kites - On the Train Ride Home
        Favorite Tracks: "Nothing More Than That", "On The Train Ride Home", "Arms", and "How Long" 

[POP|INDIE] Work Drugs - Sweet Surrender [Single]
    [ROCK|PROG.] Toundra - Vortex [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Cobra", "Cartavio", and "Cruce Oeste" 
    [JAZZ] Dr. Lonnie Smith - All In My Mind [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Devika", "On A Misty Night", and "Up Jumped Spring"

[C-POP] ELLA(陳嘉樺) - 終於愛情(Finally In Love)  [Single]

[C-POP] Jay Chou(周杰倫) with Gary Yang(楊瑞代) - 等你下課(Waiting For You) [Single]

[HIP-HOP] Dessa - Chime [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Fire Drills", "Velodrome", "Boy Crazy", and "I Hope I'm Wrong" 

[3.5/5]

[VISUAL KEI] 甘い暴力 - ビッチはね、ビッチじゃないよ。 [EP]
        Favorite Tracks: "ビッチはね、ビッチじゃないよ。" and "使えね。"
    [VISUAL KEI] EVERSSIC - SAIL ON MUSIC [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "SAIL AWAY" and "TICTAC"
    [VISUAL KEI] POIDOL - Sapphire [Single]
        Favorite Tracks: "閃光"
    [K-POP] APRIL - The Blue [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "The Blue Bird" and "Stand By Me"

[J-POP|INDIE] TENDRE - SOFTLY/RIDE [Single]
        Favorite Tracks: "SOFTLY"
    [J-ROCK|INDIE] NoisyCell - 時間飛行 [Single]
        Favorite Tracks: "時間飛行" and "We've Known -2018 ver."

[POP|INDIE] Great Good Fine Ok - Change [Single]

[POP|INDIE] Yumi Zouma - France (Grands Boulevards) [Single]

[ROCK|POST-PROG.] Royal Coda - Royal Coda [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Blood Thinner", "Cut Me Under", "Cycle Through the Past", and "Suffolk"
    [JAZZ] Park Jiha - Communion [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Accumulation Of Time", "The Longing Of The Yawning Divide", and "The First Time I Sat Across from You" 
    [SMOOTH JAZZ] Drew Simpson - Come Home [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Until Next Time", "Cloud Nine", "On My Way", and "Finding the Answers"

[C-POP] Shi Shi(孫盛希) - 自然凋謝(Almost) [Single]

[VAPOR] Diskette Park - Stray [Album]
    Favorite Tracks: "DREAMS", "POLY", "MANNEQUIN", "LINKED", "SYNC", "R82", "LOADING", "IMAGE", and "SHENZHEN" 

[VAPOR] BarbWalters - Reconnect
        Favorite Tracks: "My Eyes", "I Don't Need Love", "Le Barb Club", and "Clouds"  

[HIP-HOP] Apathy - The Widow's Son [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "The Spellbook", "Never Fall Off (feat. A.G.)", "The Order", and "Rise and Shine (feat. Locksmith)"

[HIP-HOP] PRhyme - PRhyme 2 [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Black History", "Era", "W.O.W. (With Out Warning)", "Sunflower Seeds", "My Calling",
        "Made Man", "Everyday Struggle", and "Do Ya Thang"

[3/5]

[K-POP] VAV - Spotlight [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Winter Breeze"

[J-POP/ROCK|INDIE] the band apart - Falling in Love [Single]

[POP|INDIE] XY&O - Shades of You [Single]

[ROCK|PROG.] TesseracT - Sonder [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Orbital" and "The Arrow"
    [JAZZ] Chet Baker - Late Night Jazz [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Skylark", "The Bird From Kapingamarangi", "Makin' Whoopie", and "Blåmann! Blåmann!"

[C-POP] Aaron Yan(炎亞綸) - Where I Belong(最想去的地方) [Single]
        Favorite Tracks: "Where I Belong(最想去的地方)"

[VAPOR] protonet-Works - Stages [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "Stage 3: Overdrived Pelican Highway", "Stage 5: Oriental Star", "Stage 6: Dragon Drifting/Galaxy Drivin'", 
        "Stage 7: Hidden Stage - Final Bonus" 

[HIP-HOP|ALT] Scarlxrd - DXXM [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "BXILING PXNT", "we waste time FADED", and "we came frxm the DIRT"

[HIP-HOP] Evidence - Weather or Not [Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "The Factory", "Throw It All Away", "Rain Drops", and "To Make A Long Story Longer (feat. Jonwayne)"

[2.5/5]

[VISUAL KEI] B'LAIVE - B'LAIVE [Mini-Album]
        Favorite Tracks: "存在証明LIFE" and "Umbrella"
    [VISUAL KEI] グラビティ - ギラギラ卍系 [Single]
        Favorite Tracks: "ギラギラ卍系"

[POST-H | ALT] Capstan - In the Wake of Our Discord [Album]

Favorite Tracks: "Zero Sum Game" and "Heartstrong"

[VAPOR] Sport3000 - Clearance Sale
        Favorite Tracks: "「Panoramic Elevator」", "「Fashion & Lifestyle」", "「Top Floor Restaurant」", and

"「Final Day」"

[2/5]

[HIP-HOP] Flatbrush Zombies - Vacation in Hell
        Favorite Tracks: "Chunky", "Ask Courtney", "U&I (feat. Dia)", "The Goddess (Feat. Dave B.)", and "The Glory (feat. Denzel Curry)"

[1.5/5]

[1/5]

[0.5/5]

[SORRY, CAN'T GET INTO IT]

[HIP-HOP] Mike Shinoda - Post Traumatic EP [Album]

You know what day it is... It's (literally) the middle of the year! This is my first time doing this, and since K-pop is being posted; I'll add all the genres I'm keeping up with atm. More stuff will be trickling in until the end of the year since there are a crazy amount of releases. 

I'll be modifying/adding stuff constantly, but I like the format so far.

Edited by colorfuljinsei

Spoiler

— ★★★★★ —

DIR EN GREY - VESTIGE OF SCRATCHES

— ★★★★☆ —

Plastic Tree - doorAdore

ベル - JUKE BOX

キズ - 傷痕

lynch. - XIII

BUCK-TICK - No.0

lynch. - SINNERS - no one can fake my blood -

the GazettE - NINTH

己龍 - 春時雨

R指定 - 死海文書

the THIRTEEN - URGE

ギャロ - KERBEROS

ギャロ - PLUTO

DIR EN GREY - 人間を被る

SCAPEGOAT - 贖罪の山羊

DARIAN MARIAN - Loveless

emmurée - lightless

LIQUID - 月光

BUCK-TICK - BABEL

— ★★★☆☆ —

Develop One's Faculties - 不恰好な街と僕と君

DADAROMA - This is "LIVE"

Chanty - Chantyの世界へようこそ2

Gossip-ゴシップ- - 吐愚弄-トグロ-

まみれた - 死因:暮らし

まみれた - 死因:無視

まみれた - 死因:わからん

SARIGIA - RUIN

ヴァージュ - 高潮トキシコーシス

ピサロ - -DARK PASTELS-

DIEALO - イノセント

DEXCORE - NEW ERA

ザアザア - 赤色

SAVAGE - モザイク

FIXER - ARBITER

FIXER - argentum

シェルミィ - 少女地獄

ARCHEMI. - 五体投地

Madame Edwarda - WEIRD TAILS

MIRAGE - BURIAL

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST - WHITEOUT

breakin' holiday - LILITH

清春 - 夜、カルメンの詩集

MISERIA - 子ドモ騙シ

R指定 - 規制虫/-ZANGE-

heidi. - Ray

DADAROMA - 「僕はアンドロイド」

ヴィルシーナ - 妄執

MUCC - 時限爆弾

BUCK-TICK - Moon さよならを教えて

REIGN - 白蛇

REIGN - 至極

— ★★☆☆☆ — 

Far East Dizain - ALTERED DIZAIN

D - Revive ~荒廃都市~

KAMIJO - Sang

Sick. - Sick of you.

RAZOR - BRILLIANT

浅葱 - 斑

マルコ - ららら

ラヴェーゼ - 血ノ酩酊

ぞんび - クソったれが

REIGN - BELIAL

モンストロ - Dance in the light

モンストロ - Jazz up the party

モンストロ - Punk is not dead

glamscure - Succubus≒incubuS

零[Hz] - 零聖戦

David - 創生録 I - Birth and Confession -

GRIMOIRE-グリモア- - プシュコマキア

ZON - anima

アルルカン - exist

DEVILOOF - 開花

KRAD - abyss

ペンタゴン - マントラ

DaizyStripper - 4GET ME NOT

SHIVA - BLOODY SKIN

THE SOUND BEE HD - Endless Dead

FEST VAINQUEUR - GENERATION 2 ~7Colors~

La'veil MizeriA - 薄紅ノ葬

ディオーラ - 運命開化

UNDER FALL JUSTICE - 何も信じていない

SARIGIA - DECAYED

RAZOR - 紅く散らばる華

D - Narrow Escape

KAMIJO - Nosferatu

マゼラン - 「愛憎」

ジグソウ - とびおりくん

コドモドラゴン - 脳壊ス。

Sclaim - Celestial sphere

ABOO - MELLOW-mp-

罰×ゲヰム - 罪深い

逆襲の自作自演屋。 - 般若恋地獄

怪人二十面奏 - 可不可

KAMIJO - Sang 〜君に贈る名前〜

La'veil MizeriA - 緋い縷

DAYDALA - Dystopia

HIZAKI - Queen of the Night

-真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ - 帰りたいけど帰れない

— ★☆☆☆☆ —

GremlinS - LIBERA

Royz - WORLD IS MINE

A9 - PLANET NINE

DEVIZE - Meaningless

Neverland - Nu:world

DEVIZE - UNCERTAIN

POIDOL - サファイア

アイオリン - Stardust Crystal

ユメリープ -  けぷけぷまたー

B'LAIVE - B'LAIVE

Axessory - Call My Name

TRNTY D:CODE - GRAVITY

SHeepSLeep - Reborn

EVERSSIC - SAIL ON MUSIC

LapLus - HAKUMEI

ラミヤ - Marionette Overture

MOB - ゴミバコ

アスティ - BORN

アクメ - ROTTEN ORANGE

0.1gの誤算 - アストライアの入滅

アルファリア - アマリリス

グラビティ - ギラギラ卍系

ペンタゴン - 反抗声明

0.1gの誤算 - 有害メンヘラドール

アンティック-珈琲店- - 願い事は1つさ

ソニックデスモンキー - 情熱ティアモ

Noulla - 食育論

HAKLO - What’s HAKLO?

i.Rias - MARRY×MARRY

i.Rias - 我儘ORDER

Kaya - FABULOUS

Alice Nine - F+IX=YOU

Kamijo x 初音ミク - Sang -another story-

DatuRΛ - Burnet

Noulla - Ne Ne

Kaya - Monday Monday

Edited by Shaolan974

After the first two months of 2019 passed, I decided to stop updating this list because every day I discovered a new 2018 album that I didn't hear before, on time. I decided to close this post as it is.

2018 was the year I've heard more music through all of my life. A huge lot of great album releases, from big and well known artists such as DEG, Kyary, KAMIJO, The GazettE, to new, indie, underground artists to me, such as Haru Nemuri, More, Klan Ailee, SWARRRM. Definitely one of the best years in Japanese music. I'm so glad 2018 was full of amazing albums because music is a great part of my life. Cheers for a 2019 full of great music as well.

BTW, fuck XA-VAT and their "we're way too underground to release K-I-S in-store or digitally". We were excited to listen their return :cry:.

2018 releases rating

Spoiler

Every sublist is ordered from better to worst

— :_9/10_: — fresh, innovative, outstanding, memorable

春ねむり — 春と修羅

카코포니 —

— :_8/10_: — amazing, great release

D.A.N. — Sonatine

SOPHIE — OIL OF EVERY PEARL'S UN-INSIDES

IMPERIAL TRIUMPHANT — Vile Luxury

青葉市子 — qp

ZIZ — LIQUID STUNT FLAVOR

Skee Mask — Compro

Klan Ailee — Milk

REOL — 事実上

ROSALÍA — El Mal Querer

— :_7.5/10_: — very nice, quite special

Daughters — You Won't Get What You Want

Death Grips — Year of the Snitch

そこになる — ゼロ

SIgh — Heir To Despair

Unlucky Morpheus — Change of Generation

Federico Albanese — By the Deep Sea

Snail Mail — Lush

パスピエ — ネオンと虎

きのこ帝国 — タイム・ラプス

the god and death stars — funky ghost hollywood

MASS OF THE FERMENTED DREGS — No New World

The fin. — There

佐藤千亜妃 — SickSickSickSick

SWARRRM — こわれはじめる

More — tyrantura

Jon Hopkins — Singularity

— :_7/10_: — great release

DIR EN GREY — The Insulated World

Maison book girl —  yume

Tim Hecker — Konoyo

DIMLIM — CHEDOARA

きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ — じゃぱみゅ

ART-SCHOOL — In Colors

己龍 — 転生輪廻

浅葱 — 

KAMIJO — Sang

the GazettE — NINTH

カネコアヤノ — 祝祭

fox capture plan — CAPTURISM

jizue — ROOM

陰陽座 — 覇道明王

Schwarz Stein — Immortal Verses

Low — Double Negative

emmurée — lightless.

Minami Deutsch — With Dim Light

Car Seat Headrest — Twin Fantasy

— :_6/10_: — good, average

HOLLOWGRAM — FLUID

indigo la End — PULSATE

アルルカン — Bless

sleepyhead — DRIPPING

Sleep — The Sciences

Young Fathers — Cocoa Sugar

有村竜太朗  — デも/demo #2

Achitects — Holy Hell

Iglooghost — Clear Tamei/Nitetracer

DADAROMA — dadaism#4

ヤなことそっとミュート — MIRRORS

Kero Kero Bonito — Time 'n' Place

Underoath — Erase Me

a crowd of rebellion — III

lynch. — XIII

BAND-MAID — WORLD DOMINATION

THE THIRTEEN — URGE

Janelle Monáe — Dirty Computer

sora tob sakana  —  alight ep
mouse on the key — tres

PassCode — LocusPass

雨のパレード — Reason of Black Color

THE NOVEMBERS — TODAY
Amen Dunes — Freedom

— :_5/10_:it's okay, I guess

中田ヤスタカ — Digital Native

Tempalay — なんて素晴らしき世界

— :_4/10_:forgettable, maybe fun at times

Perfume — Future Pop

JILUKA — Metamorphose

Plastic Tree — doorAdore

WEDNESDAY CAMPANELLA — Galapagos

BUCK-TICK — No.0
crossfaith — EX_MACHINA

Waiting list

Spoiler

Next releases

[07.28] XA-VAT — K-I-S

Edited by thom35

I didn't listen to any other 2018 releases at all...

Ok let's go for 2018

NEiN - バースディ -EP- :5.0:

Quiet Rain - 哀歌 :5.0:

Quiet Rain - ROUGE :5.0:

Quiet Rain -  LIFE TIME :5.0:

Quiet Rain - Quiet :5.0:

The Pink'99 - you can free :3.0:

Merry Badend - 生殖ノ経典 :5.0:

DEVIZE - UNCERTAIN :5.0:

DEVIZE - LAST ONE MAN LIVE『意味』DVD:3.5:

REIREI - 炸裂ナゴPOWER -  :5.0:

REIREI- 麗麗十周年記念メモリアルアルバム思い出でら盛りMAX!! :4.0: