leighla

Chanty new album, "Chantyの世界へようこそ2" release

!!!!!!!!! i'll love the original version the most (maybe my fav Chanty song?) but really nice it's getting an MV and a spot on the album (mv on some creeper vibes tho... par for the course for vk tho so...)

Edited by returnal

0hpCFjRqU2L2x7EwN5pt9QOzdOKQMCcDVkEWs4Vg

Track list:

1.-yureru-

2.謳う心臓

3.ミツケタ

4.比較対象

5.天翔る  (Chantyの世界へようこそ2 ver.)

6.揺らめくあの日は万華鏡 

7.魔がさした

8.m.o.b.  (Chantyの世界へようこそ2 ver.)

9.貴方だけを壊して飾ってみたい (Chantyの世界へようこそ2 ver.)

10.君とこの部屋

11.最低

That other guitarist fucking things up ended up being a really great thing for Chanty. lol Aside from one single that was a stinker, their music's been better than ever.

The first music video reminds me of how I check out men on the streets XD. I'm digging the song tho ! The 最低 one is also cute AND THAT GUITAR IS SLAYING MY SOUL.

The album jacket cover looks so cute ;A;. Where were these guys and why am I late for this party.

I still haven't really properly checked this band 's older releases out, but for some reason the vocalist kinda sounds like Temari to me at times, am I alone on that one?

Song's pretty nice by the way, I'll definitely give the album at least a try once it's out

I've been kind of lukewarm about Chanty for ages, but I really love that 貴方だけを壊して飾ってみたい song, and the new one sounds good as well, so I'm curious to hear what the rest of the album will sound like.

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

I still haven't really properly checked this band 's older releases out, but for some reason the vocalist kinda sounds like Temari to me at times, am I alone on that one?

Nah lol I suppose it's no coincidence Soan (Moran/Fatima) uses both of them in his solo project.

Previews of the entire album are here: https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B079J3DBGT/

They're on chocomaru so the quality is shittier than shit itself.

Not feeling 最低 [2] or 貴方だけを, but really digging 謳う心臓, 比較対象, and 揺らめくあの日は万華鏡.

I have a feeling I'm gonna order this soon, but still not really sure.

there's so much mediocrity and straight up garbage in this scene these days that it's always surprising and good to hear actual talent

enjoying all the samples so far. looking forward to the album even more. AOTY material here

Edited by saishuu

I love them so much and I think 貴方だけを壊して飾ってみたい is my favorite from the Amazon jp samples! Though to decide though, albums gonna be beautiful :[

goddamn they snapped on 最低. i was paranoid they'd lose the sauce but the sauce is even more present than usual

this is sounding great (also i thought it was coming out in april... but it's out now!?!?!??! Ahhhhhhhhhh)