Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

メトロノーム (Metronome) new maxi-single, "弊帚トリムルティ" (Heisou Trimurti) release

メトロノーム (Metronome) new maxi-single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2018/03/07 (2 types)

Limited edition (2700yen) will include CD (3 songs) and DVD including scenes of their oneman live at 2017/08/25 at AKASAKA BLITZ

Regular edition (1400yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

title is finalized as "弊帚トリムルティ" (Heisou Trimurti)

[tracklist]

01. 弊帚トリムルティ (Heisou Trimurti)

02. ボクになりたかった僕 (Boku ni Naritakatta Boku)

03. 友達の和 (Tomodachi no Wa)

[DVD tracklist] (limited edition only)

メトロノーム 19周年記念公演 『しゃーたん&めとたん』

01. 空想ヒーロー

02. 豆腐メンタル

03. MATSURI

04. 強くてNEW GAME

05. 絶望さん

06. φD-SANSKRIT

(Recorded at Akasaka Blitz, August 25th, 2017)

Sounds somewhat good, but I'm relatively new to Metronome, so I'll wait until I've listened to more stuff in order to get a full opinion

Sounds.. rather generic compared to their usual stuff. I'm a pretty huge fan of Sharaku's stuff in general, but I feel kinda disappointed with this one so far, hope the full thing will be better.

I'm not quite sure what it is exactly about the sample that irks me, I feel like it's got to do with the electronic effects in the background sounding kinda like basically every other electro-influenced VK act in the past couple of years compared to the occasionally more chiptune-ish sound Metronome sometimes had.

Edited by Tokage

Yeah, I'm feeling pretty underwhelmed with this one as well. It is only a short clip though, and I wasn't into Tsuyokute NEW GAME at all either when it was first uploaded, so I'm trying to be optimistic. 

Hm, not sure what to think of this. I agree it sounds a bit generic, but I hope it's just a bad sample.

Sign in to follow this