The Piass

THE THIRTEEN 2 EPs release

THE THIRTEEN have announced that they will release two EPs. The first one will be called 「URGE -アージ-」 and will be released in April. The second one called 「LAMENT-ラメント-」 will be released in October 2018.

Their live to celebrate their 3rd anniversary will be held on 2018.03.21 at SHIBUYA O-WEST.

Their first live tour called "Urge to live born from Urge to die" will be held from 2018.05.03 to 2018.06.08.

Their second live tour called "A cry of lament under the grief" will be held from 2018.11.03 to 2018.12.21.

19 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

EVIL MAD SCIENCEwas surprisingly good. They are better when they try to be Sadie (because Sadie tried to be DIR EN GREY)

I think Sadie just tried to be Dir en grey starting out not as much toward the end of sadie's career. And yes i agree with you evil mad science was amazing and they should be more like Sadie i miss them :/ 

EMS is brilliant. I've listened to it on repeat for months and never get tired of it. Really hope they'll keep this style bc it seems to suit them the best. Mao's harsher vocals are very good. 

TYPE A : 2800 yen + taxes

CD :

1 urge to live urge to die

2 アリア- Aria- 

3 THE DIM LIGHT OF DUSK

4 Avenge the hatred

5 春紫苑 (harushion)

DVD :

01.「 アリア- Aria- 」MV

TYPE B : 2800 yen + taxes

CD :

2 アリア- Aria- 

3 THE DIM LIGHT OF DUSK

4 Avenge the hatred

5 春紫苑 (harushion)

DVD :

01.「 アリア- Aria- 」MV MAKING

TYPE C :  2300 yen + taxes

CD :

2 アリア- Aria- 

3 THE DIM LIGHT OF DUSK

4 Avenge the hatred

5 Mellow

6 春紫苑 (harushion)

22 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

it seems like the THIRTEEN will hold a classic solo concerto "哀シミノ賛歌" at 2018/06/09 at TIAT SKY HALL

2mao_senden.jpg

mao on the left>>>>>>>>>>>>

trash

While it's nothing ground-breaking, it's miles better than their 1st album (...damn, that shit was bad), and I have some hope in them, now, after this and their last release.