saishuu

X JAPAN playing Coachella 2018

On 4/19/2018 at 9:49 AM, rekzer said:

man I keep dreaming of a day Toshi will ditch Yoshiki and get a new band.

I keep dreaming of  a day when Toshi is replaced by someone else in X Japan :| If his performance during the first weekend of Coachella was any indication, it's time for him to retire. He sounded like he was going through a second puberty the whole time and it was really embarrassing. Even with as much of an X fan as I am, I have to admit that much.

20 hours ago, Biopanda said:

I keep dreaming of  a day when Toshi is replaced by someone else in X Japan :| If his performance during the first weekend of Coachella was any indication, it's time for him to retire. He sounded like he was going through a second puberty the whole time and it was really embarrassing. Even with as much of an X fan as I am, I have to admit that much.

damn that bad? i didn't bother seeing it but he was pretty bad on the Wembley live.

On 4/15/2018 at 4:25 AM, Biopanda said:

OOF. That was... painful.

I didn't see any of the livestream, but regardless of however painful that was, I'm feeling pretty certain according to Wicked Teletubby's video that it just got even worse.

Edited by SakuraFox512

I wonder where ( or who's pocket ) those raving reviews came from, 'cause the footage I've seen doesn't really match with what's been reported. Saw the last song, and while Toshi was trying to get folks hype the fucking crowd literally no-sold it like they'd never seen that in their lives. Dude, you could catch individual woo's from the audience because it was so quiet. 

found the clip in question 

Pretty funny how there's one camera guy on stage and he's busy filming Yoshikis ass up close very intently. 

Safe to say this was their last attempt at playing a US festival. Two people halfheartedly joining in the X jumps. Absolute embarrassment. 

Lmaaooo @ Yoshiki being like "Thanks for being here!!! We know we are playing at the same time as Beyonce and you needed to see something after not getting in, right??? hahhahahaha wwwwww "

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

I remember I wanted to watch Beyonce's stream but clicked the wrong video and saw X JAPAN playing at Coachella and what I heard in those 2 seconds gave me a stroke.

On 5/19/2018 at 4:01 AM, suji said:

DddiQZiV4AA7SH_.jpg

posting this here cuz if i had to see it, yall do too

why am i just seeing this

PALmb2H.png

On 6/15/2018 at 7:54 AM, Disposable said:

so awkward and sad I'm still not if they are actually friends or just label mates owing a few favours 

I have this unsettling hunch that the next album era-worth of domestic Dir en grey performances are all gonna feature Kyo's vocal exorcisms over Takumi improvising on a chipped thrift store grand piano, it's not a cute feeling tbh