saishuu

X JAPAN playing Coachella 2018

On 03/01/2018 at 11:02 AM, LIDL said:

Coachell did official live stream the past two years. They will likely to do it again this year.

I hope they will do Rusty Nail and Dahlia

THEY MUST DO DAHLIA, I believe it's an approachable enough song for the western audience? They must really play their cards right if they want this to work for them.

X JAPAN may be one member short at their Coachella performance - it's been announced that SUGIZO is having visa issues, and this may cause him to be unable to perform with the band. YOSHIKI has also confirmed via an ~emergency interview~ with BARKS that they may need a support guitarist.

http://shattered-tranquility.net/index.php/04/07/visa-issues-may-prevent-sugizo-appearance-at-coachella/

I thought it is weird for Sugizo to have visa issues, I thought he had been touring to States before, right?

Edited by LIDL

Felt kind of sad that Sugizo wasn't going to be there before (especially because Sugizo was one of the biggest highlights for me when I saw them years and years ago), but after the hologram announcement, yeah, he might've dodged a bullet with this one...

X Japan will play on both April 14 and April 21 at the festival, and will also be screening their award-winning documentary We Are X between the two dates. Oh, and even better, X Japan is working on their first album since 1996 due out sometime later this year.

hahahahaahahhahha

So wait.. They're using holograms, but are also gonna have Sugizo, Miya and Wes Borland around? What the fuck do they need that many guitarists for? Like 70% of their setlists nowadays is just piano ballad wank anyway