saishuu

X JAPAN playing Coachella 2018

I couldn´t find their name at first...in that place they are going to have like 20-30 min show? barely enough for a song and a Drums/piano solo. Not sure if is the best place for them...but I can see Yoshiki making dozens of "X" instagram pics there...

i came here to beg you to take down this thread before u got banned permanently but...apparently this is NOT trolling and x are in fact playing coachella

X JAPAN COACHELLA BITCHES!!! KYLIE JENNER IN THE AUDIENCE!!!! GOOD VIBES AND LOVE <3

Edited by emmny

10 minutes ago, emmny said:

X JAPAN COACHELLA BITCHES!!! KYLIE JENNER IN THE AUDIENCE!!!! GOOD VIBES AND LOVE <3

the year of doing things yaaasss

This is insane, I would go but for a 30min set prob. not

Oh forgot my boy Post Malone on there id go for him two XD 

If anyone goes record it :P

It is insane the fact they are playing next to all of these acts that have nothing to do with vk lol But I guess what better way to get the crowd talking than doing something that surprises them right? They mustn't be playing for long... Yoshiki has said he will play the drums at the festival and he just recently got back into doing it. I feel like bc of the time they're having they'll play mostly recent songs ugh u should go all out and show your best hits but they probs won't have time for that. 

Nonetheless I'm excited for this! If all goes well this can be the incentive Yoshiki needs to release the goddamn album. 

Edited by maryeon

16 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

This is insane, I would go but for a 30min set prob. not

Oh forgot my boy Post Malone on there id go for him two XD 

If anyone goes record it :P

Coachell did official live stream the past two years. They will likely to do it again this year.

11 hours ago, maryeon said:

It is insane the fact they are playing next to all of these acts that have nothing to do with vk lol But I guess what better way to get the crowd talking than doing something that surprises them right? They mustn't be playing for long... Yoshiki has said he will play the drums at the festival and he just recently got back into doing it. I feel like bc of the time they're having they'll play mostly recent songs ugh u should go all out and show your best hits but they probs won't have time for that. 

Nonetheless I'm excited for this! If all goes well this can be the incentive Yoshiki needs to release the goddamn album. 

I hope they will do Rusty Nail and Dahlia

It will take me a whole year to get over the fact that X Japan will perform in the same day as Beyonce. 

I also want to see Beyonce and Yoshiki in the same picture doing the X sign

Edited by Triangle

47 minutes ago, Triangle said:

I also want to see Beyonce and Yoshiki in the same picture doing the X sign

That'd be cool, actually :))

the mental image of x japan suddenly popping up in the midst of this tumblrcore lineup is hilarious though, cant wait for the ''yasssss queen'' crowd to adopt yoshiki as well

All it takes to make X "great" again is just to have Yoshiki SOMEHOW offending Coachella-frequenting journos with his (likely) bad takes.

That is, a take much worse than his overall career.

Edited by Alroy