The Piass

Initial'L new look has been revealed + 3-month consecutive digital singles release

Every new look of them is always more horrible and no sense.

Only their first look was beautiful.. they are becoming less and less visual-kei.

The vk look always was so iconic on yuuki... his moon light down look was amazing. It's sad to see them abandoning the style. Maybe it's me who loved the shit out of chains of collar era lycaon and can't get past it. 

21 hours ago, maryeon said:

The vk look always was so iconic on yuuki... his moon light down look was amazing. It's sad to see them abandoning the style. Maybe it's me who loved the shit out of chains of collar era lycaon and can't get past it. 

No, no. Not just you. I'm glad I jumped ship when I did. 2012 me would have hated to see what this band has become. 2018 me is too jaded to care.

3 hours ago, The Moon said:

i literally have the same shirt as the guy in the top middle

it's from h&m & it cost $10 lol 

h&mcore is all they can do...their high dollar mitsu jumped ship and now fans give them vans and h&m clothes as gifts

WT.... TOKYO-GANGSTER-Kei ?

"Looks dont matter, i  just care about the music" 

:wan-07::wan-10::wan-01::wan-33:

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 11:54 AM, inartistic said:

Did anyone else notice that they're calling themselves a “rock band”? Trying to shed their visual shackles?

Nothing says “I don't wanna be visual anymore” like a goatee.

:tw_sleeping::tw_tounge_wink::tw_joy::tw_joy::tw_joy:

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:44 AM, The Piass said:

The band have revealed a new look !

DSdU3TdU8AUr3c0.jpg

:tw_love:tumblr_inline_ml0jgnQeId1qz4rgp.giftumblr_m08gx7IaV41qffb31o1_400.gif

Edited by blackdoll

On 03/01/2018 at 12:21 PM, Zeus said:

No, no. Not just you. I'm glad I jumped ship when I did. 2012 me would have hated to see what this band has become. 2018 me is too jaded to care.

Their new music isn't completely atrocious but it's a big step down. I didn't really pay attention to them after 2011 so I was totally surprised to see they had turned to this? A bummer really. 

This is fun stuff, never thought I'd see yuuki in vans but ey first time for everything. Kinda ew but yuuki is still a babe.

is it just me or is Yuuki still that bitch after coming out as a non-VK artist? The vocalist screams his Vision's face too me. People really want L to be or treat them like some little band that does matter. Also it maybe a stretch but Ryouga's "The core" cover gives me Yuuki vibes from moon light. You might not like what Lycaon has transformed into but UR FAVS do:tw_tounge_wink::tw_tounge_wink::tw_tounge_wink:  

Spoiler

Too quote Nicki 

"I got em rocking (sort) inches now, but i leave bitches hanging like lynches now (Lynch the band tweeted about Lycaon's disbandmet), still stick me for my flow like syringes now, still kickin closed doors off the hinges now (Light my fire, Vision, ect.) "

Is that why y'all really mad minus the group think?

Edited by blackdoll

2 hours ago, AkiraUroko said:

New teaser 

Initial'L has announced 3 new digital singles that will be released in a span of 3 months. The first one, "KINGS AND QUEENS" will be released on March 22.

(Next time you post any new announcements, please make the effort to at least translate them)