The Piass

Initial'L new look has been revealed + 3-month consecutive digital singles release

another L from the werewolf chanteuse and her crew! 

this also sounds partially ~inspired by recent miyavi style choices, as if anyone ever benefited from copying her known bad taste in music.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:16 PM, AkiraUroko said:

New teaser 

My c*** is lubricated and ready........... *trying to control myself. I would like to thank Screw, The thirteen (sadie), -OZ-, Hyuna , Razor's bum ass for getting this point. Like it's been like 2 years since firefly:tw_bawling: and since nicki minaj disappeared.  Anyway

1. Lycaon's shift in production, check 
  2. Still stacking albums like royal order, check (cordy ses, DOW, ABIB)
  3. watch nicki drop something with in close proximity
  4. sounds like something Lycaon would do, check ( would fit on atakue no sake) 

Is this going to be on the US Itunes because i was planning on buying nicki minaj's album too and i guess now is a good time to make a itunes account since i can kill 2 birds with one stone? 

28 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

Is this going to be on the US Itunes

yes!!

29 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

i was planning on buying nicki minaj's album too and i guess now is a good time to make a itunes account since i can kill 2 birds with one stone? 

you better hurry up before it's sold out on itunes!

dEXKFEC.png

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:33 AM, nekkichi said:

yes!!

dEXKFEC.png

it's not on there

interesting list, but firefly sound be #1 and Juku no akame should than be switched with royal order. 

Im on the fence about this one, still will give the release a listen though. 

can I have erotic yuuki back please?

wait how are they playing with nogod? isnt nogod major?  Is nogod sales wise and fandom wise flopping as well? or status doesn't matter with live shows?

Edited by blackdoll

5 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

wait how are they playing with nogod? isnt nogod major?  Is nogod sales wise and fandom wise flopping as well? or status doesn't matter with live shows?

Maybe Nogod's just giving them a shot early on kinda like Yoshiki did with dir en grey. Or maybe they're actually getting pretty popular. And yes Nogod is major signed to KING RECORDS http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/artist/artist.aspx?artist=20087

10 hours ago, Mamo said:

Maybe Nogod's just giving them a shot early on kinda like Yoshiki did with dir en grey. Or maybe they're actually getting pretty popular. And yes Nogod is major signed to KING RECORDS http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/artist/artist.aspx?artist=20087

i was thinking that, but i dont recall them taking pics together. And i doubt it because their live clips look are small venues and @nekkichikeeps posting about their non existing charting. 

8 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

status doesn't matter with live shows

weird but i thought so. 

One more thing. The digital singles are gonna be on the album right? i'm trying to remember if disaster made it on Nocturnal bloodlust. They should have just put it on spotify but it seem like their done with foreign services after vison.  

3 hours ago, blackdoll said:

The digital singles are gonna be on the album right?

hard to tell. fireflop had no single tracks and was half demo live material, half new songs.

they seem to go with the frequent small release route instead of sitting down and finishing an LP, I'm not sure how it's going to help them at all (saving money on CD printing aside.)

17 hours ago, nekkichi said:

hard to tell. fireflop had no single tracks and was half demo live material, half new songs.

they seem to go with the frequent small release route instead of sitting down and finishing an LP, I'm not sure how it's going to help them at all (saving money on CD printing aside.)

Abrozia was all new songs as well as MRC. Royal order had all the 1 track concept singles. If it's not on there ima need some of yall who are in japan to go have a "chat" with them cause my disco is already messing love song, fragile(org), and yume. remember leave the arms alone (legs too for ichi, neck too for yuuki).  jk jk

I need them to use CO's formala though some would come from the "first" live. but i bet im screwed

Edited by blackdoll

first ten seconds are giving me sonic the hedgehog OST teas

other two tracks in this campaign are so bad so this is almost lead single material in comparison.

looking back I highkey wish they released 「the end」 as a camera obscura closing track and disbanded for real.